Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

castle wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otherwise you'll have many people getting hundreds of millions (maybe even billions) of gold/daru every time
    Why punish those who had either worked hard on their character by not spending or worked hard on their character by spending with such? I could understand if a person could not get the riches as much as they wanted when they first start it (in newer servers, it is likely the case as they are growing; hence why it lasts longer than on older servers). Again, these Carls had only one job to do when addressing the WB issue: put in something that will make it last, which they did that (by putting a shield on it so it can last 5:01+ at the very least); the limit/cap was something we, as players, had never suggested; this could be said on the stuff we had suggested in the past, and probably hand-fed the developers on how it supposed to be designed/done and watch as it goes south when implemented, not to our expectations. And still, we have yet to wait to see the real fixes happen that would either make or break the game.

If they spent more time in making each patch better with the current stuff that is outstanding fixed than trying to find ways of how to mess it up to get many players (and no, I have no interest in playing any mobile game as I am a PC gamer to the end; so don't even bother peddling such my way) to quit, I am sure everyone and their mother will still play the game, share the news with their friends, and probably be the biggest cash cow. These new server gimmicks, only the foolish would try to spend for temporary glory until they get merged with an older server that will put them at the bottom of the barrel in the end.

I am going to be honest, some things are meant for cross platform; other things are meant for the server cluster one is in. To make everything cross platform puts the interest level to the very low. I don't bother trying out some of the new features because as a non-spender, what is the point in trying going for those, especially if you're sided with those platforms that spent everything (including selling their mother for money) to be very powerful (low single digit BRs vs high double digit BRs)? You can't even talk to them unless you make the effort to go to their site, register, create a character and play to tell them off since they do not read the cross server chat.

Tanks was great. Even as a low end player (on some servers), I would have fun as I know how my toys operate to be effective. I've dropped those who have Tier 3 tanks with just a Tier 1. To take such out (used to be two times a day before it was once a day) and put some daffy event where we have to spend 5 mil guild contribs to enter is a low blow. Even worse when random rewards net you only 1 shard! Hell to the NO.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Why punish those who had either worked hard on their character by not spending or worked hard on their character by spending with such? I could understand if a person could not get the riches as much as they wanted when they first start it (in newer servers, it is likely the case as they are growing; hence why it lasts longer than on older servers). Again, these Carls had only one job to do when addressing the WB issue: put in something that will make it last, which they did that (by putting a shield on it so it can last 5:01+ at the very least); the limit/cap was something we, as players, had never suggested; this could be said on the stuff we had suggested in the past, and probably hand-fed the developers on how it supposed to be designed/done and watch as it goes south when implemented, not to our expectations. And still, we have yet to wait to see the real fixes happen that would either make or break the game.

If they spent more time in making each patch better with the current stuff that is outstanding fixed than trying to find ways of how to mess it up to get many players (and no, I have no interest in playing any mobile game as I am a PC gamer to the end; so don't even bother peddling such my way) to quit, I am sure everyone and their mother will still play the game, share the news with their friends, and probably be the biggest cash cow. These new server gimmicks, only the foolish would try to spend for temporary glory until they get merged with an older server that will put them at the bottom of the barrel in the end.

I am going to be honest, some things are meant for cross platform; other things are meant for the server cluster one is in. To make everything cross platform puts the interest level to the very low. I don't bother trying out some of the new features because as a non-spender, what is the point in trying going for those, especially if you're sided with those platforms that spent everything (including selling their mother for money) to be very powerful (low single digit BRs vs high double digit BRs)? You can't even talk to them unless you make the effort to go to their site, register, create a character and play to tell them off since they do not read the cross server chat.

Tanks was great. Even as a low end player (on some servers), I would have fun as I know how my toys operate to be effective. I've dropped those who have Tier 3 tanks with just a Tier 1. To take such out (used to be two times a day before it was once a day) and put some daffy event where we have to spend 5 mil guild contribs to enter is a low blow. Even worse when random rewards net you only 1 shard! Hell to the NO.
      well gamerocks already has wartune for mobile called hall of heroes , maybe r2 wants their own mobile version aswell

I agree with u on wb a shield is good to make it last 5.01+ mins but capped gold is realy showing us they don't care about the players much

yes keep cross server to events like venus war , Athena , imp war ,ares wars but the rest doesn't ave to be shoved into the cross server it causes stress and arguments

yes tanks was great as v.i.p players got x2 rewards victory and losers chests as now they removed tanks realy its not worth paying for now what does vip realy give apart from then rewards every Monday and no honor loss in bgs rest is old obsolete and needs a overall

wish the devs would make a account come into each server and ask what we realy wanted instead of trying to guess

Comment

It might be Gamerocks as I had one time downloaded WT: HoH to my device only to be disappointed that it has no relation to the WT that r2 has going; which was why I had done some heavy digging about to find a compatible mobile browser that would play WT (and that was before I find out that WT eats up data like a flash flood; 100 MB in under two minutes via a test).

As I have stated, when going through patch or fix, it's always one step forward and three steps backward with these jokers. I wish for once they would follow a player's suggestion to the letter (I am talking from inception to design to implementing without any deviations whatsoever), but that's like asking for a toilet seat made out of gold; something that we players (paying or not) will ever get for the life of us.

I agree very much that the only things that should be at the cross-platform level should be Athena, Ares, Imperial, and Venus (possibly Group Arena when they finally fix it so it can be matched better). The stuff like Titan, Vortex, Sky Trail, etc. should be at the personal or server cluster level (dependent on design) so we can try and grow stronger to compete at the higher level (first areas and sentence) for representation.

These devs are still using the rewards from 5.4 as compensation. I highly doubt they won't get it through their peanut minds that we're far advanced that we should be rewarded better for our loyalty, especially the VIP folks. Most people quit VIP due to what's been given to them along with stuff not being done to fix the issues; personally, I do not blame them as I would do the same if I had to spend on something that gives nothing in return but a big fat (oh wait, I will just steer from that; don't really want to be disturbing to the kiddies).

The day the devs make an account and play into each region and platform is the day I would run around naked in broad daylight for the world to see! They could not even get out of their own internal network to even fully test something if it is going to work or not. Each day, a computer is downloading thousands of files either by analytics or just trying to access an area. These developers have the files on their computers so it would be so easy to just get in and say that they don't experience any lag whatsoever while playing the game. Then again, since most things came out of the Chinese Wartune (with some omitted or changed since they don't want us to be better than them), it's safe to assume that most of the time the developers would listen to those chumps on there when it comes to suggestions while ignoring ours (even though Memory had done a great job in trying to forward them) in the very end.

Comment

castle wars uses bg attempt // so much to test servers and pre patching // as normal they give same buggs to everyone after

Comment

always bug's when they hand out new patches... rewards from castle wars is a joke.. its just as annoying as hero trial.. missing the old gb steel wars etc

Comment

can some 1 post the rewards for winners and loosers so we know what the rewards are before I pay the 5 mill guild wealth lol

Comment

missing the old gb steel wars etc
                Very much missing that one.

Comment

i love how many say we don't need gold/daru off WB anymore. yes we don't need gold but we flood our guilds warpath with all the daru we make so we can have the beast upgraded for all guild members.

this new WB has me losing 1/2 of what i could make off old WB if i actually skilled (120 million gold/daru off 2 turns). new WB i would need to revive 11 times to match that and all daru i gain goes into the guild
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

change the rewards and it might be worth doing.

get rid of the kyanite and soul crystal/seal and replace
                    the junk with something like yarama coin,let players
                    choose what they get that way so castle wars will
                    be useful.right now it's a waste of time for most.

Comment

WOW castle wars a guildie paid the contribution for us to try and this is my response

I hope r2 gave a huge pay rise to the idiot who thought of that castle wars idea

rewards stink to high heaven whips adv mahra soul crystals soul seals runestones 3 tank mount shards realy isn't worth the 5 mill guild wealth to even open it up

will run this mnth but after end of mnth r2 can realy shove that event where the sun don't shine

Comment

we aren ot opening it this month cus high price and lame rewards but they are good in handing out lame rewards

Comment

There is yet another really ridiculous side of Castle Wars. From the moment it appeared, my guild Assassins has been fighting one and the same opponent guild Resurgence at least 4 times a week, there were even 5 times in a row. No one can understand the principle of matching, but all we are sure that this principle is really rotten.

I can see no Mod is taking part in this topic. I still hope some game authority reacts to our notes on the most stupid ever change in Wartune.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

when they gonna lower the sign up fee?

Comment

I am beginning to feel that R2 could care less about what any of us think. Does anyone know of any good games out there that actually have a good customer service and their main focus is making the customer happy not taking money from them?

Comment

R22289894 Probably never.
                                Fullofsass I tried my best but the biggest crowbar I got wouldn't help to dislodge their head from that place. It's really stuck up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X