Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

castle wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snarrf2016
    started a topic castle wars

castle wars

Looks an awful lot like the old alter event...dont tax urself with any original thinking

• Arandeath
    replied
    players are not really bothering with castle wars,most
    players have no use for the rewards.the only ones
    with high br's probably just helping low/new guildies
    get stuff.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    think you right meikura no one even respond on this anymore so think forum with this subject is useless and waste of time/space... the dev's need some beat up ........

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    R22289894 Probably never.
    Fullofsass I tried my best but the biggest crowbar I got wouldn't help to dislodge their head from that place. It's really stuck up there.

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    I am beginning to feel that R2 could care less about what any of us think. Does anyone know of any good games out there that actually have a good customer service and their main focus is making the customer happy not taking money from them?

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    when they gonna lower the sign up fee?

Leave a comment:

• R23593157
    replied
    There is yet another really ridiculous side of Castle Wars. From the moment it appeared, my guild Assassins has been fighting one and the same opponent guild Resurgence at least 4 times a week, there were even 5 times in a row. No one can understand the principle of matching, but all we are sure that this principle is really rotten.

I can see no Mod is taking part in this topic. I still hope some game authority reacts to our notes on the most stupid ever change in Wartune.

Ignis, R2 S8

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    we aren ot opening it this month cus high price and lame rewards but they are good in handing out lame rewards

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    WOW castle wars a guildie paid the contribution for us to try and this is my response

I hope r2 gave a huge pay rise to the idiot who thought of that castle wars idea

rewards stink to high heaven whips adv mahra soul crystals soul seals runestones 3 tank mount shards realy isn't worth the 5 mill guild wealth to even open it up

will run this mnth but after end of mnth r2 can realy shove that event where the sun don't shine

Leave a comment:

• Arandeath
    replied
    change the rewards and it might be worth doing.

get rid of the kyanite and soul crystal/seal and replace
    the junk with something like yarama coin,let players
    choose what they get that way so castle wars will
    be useful.right now it's a waste of time for most.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    i love how many say we don't need gold/daru off WB anymore. yes we don't need gold but we flood our guilds warpath with all the daru we make so we can have the beast upgraded for all guild members.

this new WB has me losing 1/2 of what i could make off old WB if i actually skilled (120 million gold/daru off 2 turns). new WB i would need to revive 11 times to match that and all daru i gain goes into the guild

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    missing the old gb steel wars etc
    Very much missing that one.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    can some 1 post the rewards for winners and loosers so we know what the rewards are before I pay the 5 mill guild wealth lol

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    always bug's when they hand out new patches... rewards from castle wars is a joke.. its just as annoying as hero trial.. missing the old gb steel wars etc

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    castle wars uses bg attempt // so much to test servers and pre patching // as normal they give same buggs to everyone after

Leave a comment:

Working...
X