Last 3 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 3 patch

The last 3 patch you made has been very bad, the last one we got now was the worst off them. Some off the top players who cashing a lot is giving up the game now.

1. Last patch is only for small br players for big top players nothing here.
    2. Relic system, you guys put in relic system but leave out all the places where we can get resurse from, like shop, dungeon....
    3. Dragonchant same here, also holding back upgrade off it and places where we can get terra grass and the dragonchant potency
    4. The rewards you are giving for new stuff is only rewards for small player, it is nothing here for cashers here. We have all this rewards in bag, we need to sell them each day.
    5. If the reason for holding back is to get us to cash more, sorry then you are wrong. It has only done us angry and we stop cashing instead.
    If R2 want to keep us ingame it is time to think about us who pay for this game, without us casher i dont think game can survey, and already so many saying on x server they are giving up.

1: only small players ave the advantage in this patch nothing for big players

2: sky trail why cross server when it could of been server cluster based 270 spots to accommodate how many players in the whole of cross server its stupid

3: the relic system upgrade and dragon chant stuff was pulled out and we big players needed this but as usualy r2 wants the people yo cash for this

4: dragonchant grass etc nothing been added where do players get the grass from and upgrade the mounts their

5: bounty hunter why oh why did u reset bounty hunter all you needed was another 100 lvs with added new rewards like willpowers and other useful stuff (WHAT WE GOT WAS 1 BOUNTY HUNTER REWARD AND 1 RANDOM DROP FROM A EXPLORE WILLPOWER OR EDU DEPENDING WHAT THE LVL IS)

6: no diamond synth for mnths was this nerfed cuz bounty hunter gives no diamonds

7: wb we all asked for this but the gold aspect is capped would of been better if the wb respawned after death and ran for 10/15 mins time slot

8: castle wars and downgrade of the vip section 3 x2 rewards from victory and losers chests will we see a reduction of vip price or a new item added ( gold wealth is too much for castle wars this will kill small guilds 5 mill is too much ( who wants to play a pre commodore 64 graphic event))

9: ppl who pay for vip what about vip mpds specialy for these paying customers and vip bonus chests in mpds and new resources for these vip ppl and even a vip holy sword level with bigger rewards

10 : for non paying customers free player what about new nm modes to holy sword or even a new mpd which gives new resources

11: what about things to spend bound balens on like 7 day spirit con and bound balens for 7 day vip tokens for non cashers

12 new shops for imp war and Athena and ares we don't want the sylphs as we can get them from luck exchange or using chi in exchnages

only thing good is devo chests the 800 and 1600 but we all know r2 and the slimey devs that's 1500 bound balens per week 6k per mnth how long will that last few weeks few mnths till devs think they gave away too much cuz spenders will stop spending with vast amounts of bound balens from this

people who suggest events and send tickets for this type of thing gets palmed off from the support ticket ppl as they are players who get paid for that job and not actual support staff for the devs any ticket for game suggestion of any sort should be sent straight to the devs not copy and paste saying they will send to devs too look at etc etc etc if the devs actualy got some of those tickets they would of known what we asked for
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-21-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I agree with with Hilde.
      Also give us back eudemon upgrade and gem events back, some of us also liked tanks more then other thingies in game so would be nice if you give that back aswell.New patch has its potentional and its not so bad (expecialy givin us title mounts often and often thats excelent), just need to be fixed, everything else i stay with hildes post and dont need to rewrite.
      Best regards

Comment

we need shop for balens with new resurse so we can use our balens. We also need more willpower, bag full of stuff to make them. We need more place for more sylph now we cannot do event because all is merged and full updatet. We need new dungeon for new stuff. And we need r2 to give us the upgrade for dragonchant and relic system. Now we have only half patch we get from them

Comment

Why donate money to game, when they dont give us anything back. Last mpatch only for small players, nothing there for us who have play long time. Look like they want us to quit

Comment

Not liking this patch at all. Is the game trying to get us to quit or do they really have no clue as to what the players want? If they trying to get us to quit, they doing a good job of it. This game has so much potential if this company would get their heads out of their you know what. I mean seriously, some of the stuff they do they can't think is good.

With this new patch, they did 3 things players have been suggesting for a long time but they messed up all 3 things.

World boss, good that more people are able to do it now but why put a limit on it. Just remove the limit and world boss would be just fine

Eud patrol, finally we can use willpowers on patrol but guess what, a willpower can only meet one requirement making it pretty much pointless to use them,

Titan city in outlands, they finally removed everything from outlands and put in cloud city which the players have wanted since it came out. But at the same time, they put other stuff in cloud city and removed them from the top row of icons. Why did lords trial, dreamland, signet, riders box need to be removed from the top? The same with gamebox. All this does is cause people to forget about it.

Let's get a bunch of comments on this post, the more the better. A while back a forum mod said a topic doesn't really get that much attention unless it gets enough replies. Somehow we need to get this company to open their eyes unless they just want players to quit and they don't care anymore.

Comment

That's the point I have been trying to convey each time either a fix or patch happens. The target objective is completed, but they had to put some "extra" to make it nil in most of our books.

It was told in another post when it comes to WB that "we got what we have wanted". Well, granted, the developers went and prolong it by 5 minutes with putting a shield on it so everyone can at least get a hit in for devotion. Fine and dandy. However, they did something else that no player wanted in the first place or wasn't even warranted or part of said process by putting a cap/limit on it. Why? What is the "logical" reason behind doing such a thing? No one had a problem with it other than wanting to be able to make the battle longer so folks can get a hit in for devotion. I don't remember anyone (and no, this isn't Chinese Wartune; so if a schmuck from there suggested it such then it should be at Chinese Wartune this would go into while leaving the rest alone since I don't think anyone else wanted this) asking for such... not even remotely suggesting it (and I do take time to read the suggestions block). To me, that's a bug (or anomaly as I would call of it) that would need to be looked into. Having it branded "it's intended" isn't good enough if it wasn't written to let everyone know of such a change will take place that will deviate from calling it such beforehand.

I haven't tried Eud Patrol as of yet, so I won't go there as I do not have a willpower nor will I get any until they put back the f****** scrolls back into the bastardization of a Eud Domain (don't know why they even removed Eud Arena as it was okay; the only thing that was wrong at the time was either some visual glitches or inability of skills to be used at one point in time; which those could have been fixed and left it as is) for rewards like before. Yeah, you get them at the guild shop, but at a limit, so still not good since I don't believe in doing "short buys"... I BUY IN BULK!!!

Again, when it comes to Outland Items separation from Titan Items, I would have given an applause on that. However, it fell short when they had to remove everything else as well. All they could have done was to remove the swirlies as they are lag inducing and quit flipping the icons all around. Simple f****** fix.

This reminds me of a few jackasses that used to work for me that I would send out to do a repair job. If the scope of work calls for a jack repair, then they better follow it to the letter. If they decided to add another line and it was not made known (or even approved), it will come out of their pocket for the extra work that could have been done with something else that is next on the queue of work orders. That's what these developers are doing, the extra work that isn't warranted or needed and they wonder why we players are dissatisfied.

"One step forward, three steps backwards" is what I see in every fiasco that happens.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X