Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Bounty Level Test

Hi everyone,
    We have been seeing where some players have been having some or all of their bounties reset back to level 1 when one or more have not been completed for a day. I am asking for any willing players to help in this test.

I believe that the level of the bounties will be reduced depending on what level the bounty is when it is not done for a day.
    So far I know that any bounty that is level 4 or under will drop back to level 1. This should not make the other bounties reset to level 1 also. If it does please let know either in this thread or in a PM with your name and server.

When posting your findings please state what your bounty level is and then edit your post after your server resets with what your bounty level droped to.

Example:
    Level 4 -??
    edit
    Level 4 - 1

From the testing that was done this is what was gathered so far

Level 4 - 1 4 - 2
    Level 5 - 2 5 - 3
    Level 6 - 3
    Level 7 - 4
    Level 8 - 9
    Level 9 - 7 9 - 6
    Level 10 - 8
    Level 13 - 10
    Please keep all posts about Eudaemon Bounties, If you are having problems with something else not related to eudaemon bounty please make a new post or feel free to PM me, thank you.
    Last edited by X-23; 05-01-2018, 01:31 PM. Reason: updating info
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

do we get compensation for doing this test as some of us don't want our bounties reset

will devs put the bounties back to their original rank or give compensation of the rewards we should of got

Comment

its funny how mods now test part of game .. devs and pre release test servers dont find the bugs .. .. ** scream of despiration ** .. mods help .. omg

Comment

Xharry005x no, this is some thing I started myself to test the problem with other mods and mentors. I thought that making the test public would help give different and more results then a smaller group would yield.

demoniced I have always tried to to reproduce a bug and record my findings since a video of of the problem helps devs see and understand it better.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
          its funny how mods now test part of game .. devs and pre release test servers dont find the bugs .. .. ** scream of despiration ** .. mods help .. omg
          well cuz pre launch server don't test anything nor does the devs test servers so we normal players who wait a week extra for this get shafted by bugs they too lazy to find

if wartune wants me to test give me a test server account and I show u how to test a game with the proper pay rate tester wage
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-29-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

This is not a test of a bug. It's a test of a working theory of a brand new feature based on a bug report. You guys don't need to do anything if you don't want to, we just thought it would be a good idea to do this publicly, so that everyone can either choose to be involved with learning about this new feature, or at least be informed. I'd also like to mention that while we may be mods, we are players too, and this information helps us as well. You don't need to be a mod to post a thread on the forum with the purpose of gathering information about how the game works. Once upon a time ago, that's how everything was done.

The theory is that if you can't beat a bounty, the level will slide back a bit, allowing you to be able to beat bounties again the next day. Just based on the few levels we've done, we see that at below lvl 10, the slide is 2-3 levels. We will work up the levels and purposefully let them slide back down to see if that 2-3 level slide stays a constant thing at higher levels.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-29-2018, 01:12 PM.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have always tried to to reproduce a bug and record my findings since a video of of the problem helps devs see and understand it better.
              X-23 If that was true then I was expecting the devs wouldn't have a problem in trying to fix that spire issue long ago when it was first posted, screenshotted, and videoed by various players; or the "having to reload the entire scene when we go from screen to screen (cloud city to NPCs)" issue that many of us are questioning the existence of a "real cache".

Thing is, I don't know where in the hell they get their feedback or bug issue reporting from as most of the time I would read what's being placed/fixed to find that only 3% of the time would be of something players have reported on here; the other 97% is just pure junk that some of us wondered, "well, where did they get that from?".

As far as this goes, I really hope many would voice their findings on here, but let's be real; they (developers) aren't going to give a damn about it since they fail to even put in how something works to the letter to give us a better understanding on such. It's more like "here, I throw this in; you folks figure it out what it does; get back to us, and we will take credit".
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This thread isn't about the devs. It's not a bug. It is mentioned in the guide, but most of us, including me, failed to notice the line that says:
                b) Higher level Bounty Spot monsters offer better rewards. Monster level starts at Lvl. 1. Monster level in a Bounty Spot will increase after a successful challenge. If a challenge fails, the difficulty of Bounty Spot monsters will lower.

This thread is just to see how much of a level decrease we should expect if we fail to do bounties or if we can't beat a bounty, and to figure out if those going back to lvl 1 are experiencing a bug, or if their bounty's levels just happened to be that low.

On topic: My purposefully left alone lvl 8 went to lvl 6.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Bounty level for next day is +- 2-4 from previous day.
                  e.g. If you beat the bounty spot yesterday, it will be 0-2 levels higher, or 0-2 levels lower.
                  If you don't do the bounty spot, it will be 0-4 levels lower. I heard it could be as far as -8 levels, but I had never seen it so far so not sure.

Comment

MemoryLane You know I am talking about the other things, lol.

Anyways, on topic, and with a question: does this bounty thing keeps downgrading if a person hasn't been on in game to start it (like taking a break or go on some road trip, for instance), or will it retain the same levels until the player returns to try?

It could be a good thing for some if the rewards are there they were trying to gun for in the lower levels, but bad thing for those that worked hard to get up to that point, only to find out that it went all the way down due to not being in the game; which could also spell as requiring people to be in the game when they don't want to or couldn't due to real life things and punishing them just for doing so.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meikura001 Of course, but you were quite off the topic of this thread, and I was trying to bring it back.

Good question. Theory would be that it's a daily decline, since you don't have to fail, but just not do a bounty spot for the lvl to degrade. Definitely something to be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Meikura001

Theory would be that it's a daily decline, since you don't have to fail, but just not do a bounty spot for the lvl to degrade. Definitely something to be tested.
                        Ive not logged/played for a few days because i am discusted with the new RL time sucking patch.

I did get my bounty targets up to lv 7. BUT i can guarantee you even without logging on that my bounty will be back to level 1 again. bc thats how this game cupcakes you over ! (no i will not log just to test )......

DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

So let's say I get them to 100 and don't do them for a day or two for whatever reason and they reset to level 1, would they be able to put them back to 100 or would I be stuck having to level them all over again?

Comment

They shouldn't fall from 100 to 1 after only a couple days. If you're at lvl 10 and gone for a few days, then they will probably be at lvl 1. But yes, you'd have to climb back up on your own.

Comment

I also left all of mine undone the other day (forgot to do them) and none of them went down to level 1.

They did go down a level or two and also proved what I had thought about anything level 4 of lower would go down to level 1 to be wrong.

Another theory is that ones that have a diamond in them will not go down as much as ones without diamonds. My guess to this is because ones with diamonds tend to be a little harder to kill then ones without them.

Comment

Working...
                              X