Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon Bounty Level Test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine did dropped as well. 1 is on 4 and others where back on 1. There shouldn't be a drop when you aren't playing. Just stay on the level would be fair.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      They shouldn't fall from 100 to 1 after only a couple days. If you're at lvl 10 and gone for a few days, then they will probably be at lvl 1. But yes, you'd have to climb back up on your own.
      Key word is shouldn't and let's hope it doesn't happen to anyone. But if it does happen to be glitched and it goes back down to 1 from 100 in a matter of days, we will not get any help at all? That is not right. Why can they not put you back to level 100 if you have all the proof that you was at level 100?

Comment

@ANWB-praatpaal The ones that dropped to level 1 do you remember what level they was at?

@R262181389 So far they have only been dropping 1-3 levels a day. No one is at level 100 yet, so if it does drop from level 100 -1 in a a day or so then a ticket should be made and will be investigated. When I do get mine to level 100 I will more then happy to leave it for a few days to see what happens. It is going to take me longer to reach level 100 since I am building mine up just to watch them fall to see the outcome.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          [USER="3105486"]...Theory would be that it's a daily decline, since you don't have to fail, but just not do a bounty spot for the lvl to degrade. Definitely something to be tested.
          bounty system doesn't seem to record any battle history.
          if you beat the spot, then the scroll is gone, and you keep the level for your next login after reset.
          if you don't beat the spot, then the scroll remains, and it downgrades the level for your next login after reset.
          it doesn't matter you were defeated or you simply left it undone.
          not sure if the level downgrading still happens if you don't login or don't open the patrol panel.
          but if you are active and you skip bounties, it guarantees to drop daily until it hits the bottom and stays at 1.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

bounty system doesn't seem to record any battle history.
            if you beat the spot, then the scroll is gone, and you keep the level for your next login after reset.
            if you don't beat the spot, then the scroll remains, and it downgrades the level for your next login after reset.
            it doesn't matter you were defeated or you simply left it undone.
            not sure if the level downgrading still happens if you don't login or don't open the patrol panel.
            but if you are active and you skip bounties, it guarantees to drop daily until it hits the bottom and stays at 1.
            once ppl do get to lv100 when u open the scroll showing the boss and rewards take a screen shot then u ave proof you hit lv100 just incase it does go down a large amount of levels

Comment

I'll have to start tracking this, since to me it looked like it was behaving somewhat like the old bounty system, where the levels were random within a range of the highest one you had beaten. But I had mostly been doing either all or none of them each day.
              It is way to slow to raise the level for it to be acceptable to lower it when we miss a day. If levels went up by more or at least guaranteed to go up, then it wouldn't be so bad, but I've only missed a few days, and some of my bounties were still at 6 today. This mechanic is reminiscent of the tattoo engraving, and that is god-awful.

Comment

Due to time constraints and the fact that with this patch I get nothing remotely useful as prior to patch I was @ lvl 99 with 20 x lvl 3 diamonds, 18+ red copper, 18+ blood of zeus and the usual smattering of dross i.e. white iron etc. I have tended not to do bounties daily! As such I had all @ lvl 4 only for them to reset back to lvl 1! Personally this is quite frankly ridiculous and it's about time that the devs restored this to the players previously (hard won with time spent) levels! In order to achieve 20 lvl 3 diamonds I would need at current drop rates 1280 lvl 1's at @ 3/day = 427 days!!!!!
                S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

So this mean if you are at lvl 100 in BT and decide to go on vacation for about 30 days or so...your bounty target lvl has dropped to lvl 10 then and you are then forced to start all over again....sucks big time...

Comment

After a week, I'm consistently getting +1 level every day of successful wins on a particular bounty spot. Missing a day I didn't test as extensively, but it looks like it's variable, and can do (at least) -2 or -3 for a single missed day. So the penalty is significantly higher than the reward. Going on vacation for a week means it will take you at least two weeks (at a guess) just to get back to where you were.
                    It's also going to severely discourage anyone from returning to the game if they take a long break. All around stupid, if you ask me, which they obviously didn't, in favor of asking the office idiot.

Comment

Now I know no one has made it to max level, which I am assume is 100. Once we get to max level, have it where once we beat it, it locks in and doesn't go down any if you are not able to log in for days or whatever. Once you get to max level and beat it, why would you want to go back down unless it is too much of a challenge and don't want to take that long fighting them each day. This could also work for the lower levels too. Once you beat a certain level, it can't go below that certain level. The way it is now is just dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X