Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Blacklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklist

Why people who are on my blacklist may still spam me with invs for dungeons?

Originally posted by thunderlaxus View Post
    Why people who are on my blacklist may still spam me with invs for dungeons?
    Because the blacklist system needs to be reworked. As of right now, the blacklist system is pretty pointless. The only thing it really does is it stops you from being able to see their world and guild chat and also they can't send you pm's but you can send them pm's.

Was you ever friends with the people on your blacklist? I know if you were friends at one time and you deleted them but they didn't delete you, you are still in their strangers list allowing them to still inv you even if they are blacklisted. But when you blacklist someone, it "shouldn't" matter if you are still in their strangers list, being blacklisted should overrule that and not allow them to inv you at all but that doesn't happen and the system needs to be reworked.

Comment

I just turn off inv for things if I am not to be bothered (which is most of the time) and would turn it on when someone needs my assistance (and then turn it off right after I get in).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X