Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount Shop Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2months no mount sigh

Comment

Oh could have been easy by zeroing in on the words "Already Owned" that is in red each time we take a look and taking a few of those out of circulation to put forth the fresh ones that we might not have. It's the simplest thing I can offer to the table when it comes to querying and generating information.

Say for instance, I want to take out 5 "Already Owned" mounts from the shop at random (viable enough, right?) to put forth the new ones that I do not own as of yet that I can purchase if I want, this code will search for 5 random "Already Owned" mounts and remove them from the list; there will be other "Already Owned" mounts on the list so it won't look like it cleared all (even though it would be nice) to repopulate with new ones a person hasn't owned yet. This code should kick in at reset for the mount refresh.

To put it bluntly, none of us want to spend for balens and get the shaft when we hit that refresh button for the mount shop. This game, the promoter (R2 Games), and developer (ProCity/7Road) are not exactly on our good sides.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Do basic dims only first lvl for mine's build up the bound balens and gamble on the riders chest it will drop mounts and if ya not over 75% of available mounts pretty often ya gain at least 1 you do not have yet
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

riders box 9 out of 10 times just low mounts worth 80 ** recycle such a waste of balens

Comment

Working...
          X