Mount Shop Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Shop Problem

Well its been a while im getting nothing to buy in mount shop 15k+ beast souls for nothing i think its about time to guarantee 1 new mount in shop each week. The game is loosing fans do smthing im not the only player suffering from this problem.
    Mount Shop problem
    Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

can gimme the beast souls then you dun have to worry anymore

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
      can gimme the beast souls then you dun have to worry anymore
      hahahahaha no problem after i get all the mounts in shop.
      Knightmare S649

Comment

This is not a bug. You are not guaranteed a new mount on the weekly refresh. You are only guaranteed a new mount if you refresh with balens. Would you like me to move your thread over to Suggestions?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

once a month new mount would be ok not once a week :P so that way we can save beast souls :P
          Last edited by R22289894; 05-09-2018, 12:23 PM. Reason: cus the annoying filter kicked in

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            This is not a bug. You are not guaranteed a new mount on the weekly refresh. You are only guaranteed a new mount if you refresh with balens. Would you like me to move your thread over to Suggestions?
            that would be a waste of time and effort cuz the devs and r2 staff don't listen to players

a new mount every 4 weeks to pop up would be nice ive had gone 2-4 mnths without a mount showing then I get 1 mount show wich is fantastic then again 2-4 mnths with out 1 showing

Comment

1 mount each 4 weeks at least like they suggested, but 2 months+ is just plain **.
              Knightmare S649

Comment

Originally posted by shaher1975 View Post
                1 mount each 4 weeks at least like they suggested, but 2 months+ is just plain **.
                yes but i actualy know a player that hasn't seen a mount for 6 mnths+ drop on reset

Comment

It's about time that every month a new mount is added to the mount shop.
                  Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                  Toon: Knight
                  Guild: -

Comment

just a mount you dun own :P

Comment

the reason no mounts will appear on a weekly basis that you need is so you will spend balens to get a guaranteed mount this game has always been big cash orientated starting with zebq who by the way quit 4 years ago and still has vip running

Comment

no title mount for 2 months now not gonna spend 2 K for getting 1 i dun own .. few more day's left of spirit covenant and then that done to then wil stick only with vip done with cashing in this bug game

Comment

i been sitting on over 20k beast soul for some time and never see anything except a few low mounts... disappointing for sure

Comment

3 weeks + now and not 1 mount I can buy using beast souls even though I own half the mounts in game 150+ according to the riders box so theirs 150 mounts still to get and wont show themselves in the mount shop no way I'm using balens to show 1 mount then wait weeks or even mnths again for 1 to show
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-21-2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

The thing is.. the weekly refresh doesn't take into account what you already own, it's just a random draw of all mounts, with weights being applied to the mounts themselves to determine rarity of appearance. The balen refresh is the only time the game pulls data regarding mounts you already own and forces at least one that isn't owned.

In terms of it being a viable suggestion, the code is already there. They could just copy the code for the balen refresh.

What makes this a hard suggestion to forward is that it would require checking data for mounts not already owned at every weekly refresh for every player. That will be a bit of an intense process to have the game run.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X