Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freida29
    replied
    i still think its quiet sad that the talisman drops are bad just as other item drops. I m mage as well and not one matk talisman drop. while a friend of mine who is knight got mostly matk talisman. this is seriously messed up.

Leave a comment:

• shami91
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Your server would be the first that left the game solely because of Dragonchant, then. Most people understand that Dragonchant is not an instant gratification system, it's designed to be worked on over time. If someone cannot spend time building up their character, then this just isn't a game that is for them, since the entire premise of the game is spending time building up your character.
    You do realize the non standard rng filled start of DC is ludicrous? The problem isnt that ppl want instant gratification, the issue is ppl want to compete and on new servers the BR king event for one may be decided "solely" on the fact who happens to land the right talismans early. Ppl who dont land decent talismans are likely to quit due everybody just speeding ahead of them and it all comes down to sheer luck. Its not bout skill nor knowledge nor spending, its all luck, which is absolutely stupid way of doing things.

Give ppl standard attack, hp and say 1 random talisman when they unlock DC. This gives ppl better starting point to continue building their talismans and they wont be at the mercy of the few lucky ones, who will be able to do stripped rifts(Yes, those exist at times). Or being forced to wait for server merger by which time you might of already grinded it out anyways, just months after others did.

Asking ppl to continue playing when they will be set behind months is absolutely ridiculous. Its not bout instant gratification, arguing like it is just isnt accurate. Its bout staying relevant, nobody wants to set behind miles when the thing setting them behind is nothing but luck of the draw. If you cant understand this, I really cant help you.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    It's broken when it hands things that are not relevant to a player's build multiple times in the course of playing. I stopped doing DC because I am given MATK talis when I am a PATK person. The game should have detected such and give out the appropriate main form aside from the subs or give us an option to convert like gems.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Your server would be the first that left the game solely because of Dragonchant, then. Most people understand that Dragonchant is not an instant gratification system, it's designed to be worked on over time. If someone cannot spend time building up their character, then this just isn't a game that is for them, since the entire premise of the game is spending time building up your character.

Leave a comment:

• Xerroth
    replied
    Everything you two above said may be true, but it is totally irrelevant to my point, Wartune is a tiny shadow of its former self, it desperately needs new players to stay , as older players inevitably quit for whatever reason.

Dragonchant talismans are making people quit, around half the active people on my new server so far. When the player base and income from the game gets too small to bother with they will close the servers, R2 is not a charity, if something is not providing a return it will close whatever that asset is.

As far as new players are concerned Dragonchant is BROKEN , if it is not fixed to give them a set of useful talismans they will, and do QUIT, this reduces the games population and makes it less PROFITABLE.

Dragonchant is the TOP complaint of all players on my server (the few that are left) it needs to be FIXED so as not to continually lose players, that loss of players contributing to the CLOSING of this game.

It is not a question as to the original intent of Dragonchant, whats its intended to be used for, what you think of Dragonchant, if you personally like Dragonchant, whether a poll of Iceland would be in favor of it, or any other metric.

It is pissing people off and making them quit, which you must understand Wartune can not sustain.

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    Took me months as well to get the full set of talismans as I keep on getting the patk ones when I am a mage. And now even after a full set of legendary talismans, I still haven't finished all the time vortex dungeons, pretty much stuck on one part (to date it has been 2 months since then). I continue to improve on other areas where my toon can improve as I am currently stuck on one part of dragonchant. Never really bothered with it. I enjoy every step of the way.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Dragonchant can be unlocked easily, but Time Vortex is not a beginner zone. And if your server merges with an established server, you will have an opportunity to get some help to gain a huge jump in strength in just a few days, by getting the best talismans from rifts.
    The game was designed to be played without having dragonchant mode at all (with the exception of Time Vortex) so just play through it without worrying about talismans for now.

Leave a comment:

• Xerroth
    replied
    Dragonchant on my server was reached by most active players on day 3, day 3 is not early?, sure seems early to me in a game you would hope to pay for and play for months. It is an early game feature and as such should not be the reason 50% of paying players , me included on each new server quit.

If you want Wartune to grow or at least retain the 10k players it has currently, FIX it, it needs fixing, no amount of excuses, incorrect reasons, or attempts as above to sideline or deflect the issue will change the fact it needs fixing.

As I stated previously i have no stake in this issue, I am done playing Wartune, I had a pleasant 5 days and paid $5, seems fair to me.

The only reason i post is , Wartune was such a great game, it saddens me to see its current state/population, I would be further saddened to see the total loss and shutdown of what was a great game.

The blinders on, excuses, deflecting the issue, not fixing obvious issues is why Wartune and R2 itself is in the state it is today (1/20th) of its peak income by latest published figures.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Dragonchant is really not an early game feature. Talismans come up in lucky exchanges and hot events from time to time, so even without rift bosses, you'll get more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X