Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 releasing information to the players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 releasing information to the players.

Does anyone know why it takes R2 so long to release information to the players?.

Another wartune publisher (i did state which 1 but it was replaced with *********** lol) has released information about a new feature due to be added to Wartune on 05/17/2018, but nothing about this new feature has been released on the R2 forum yet. why?.

Also we are due to get maintenance every Thursday, I play on a euro server and check the forum at 00:00 every Wednesday and there is never any new post about the maintenance. I check the forum again at around 09:00 on the Thursday and there is a post about the maintenance.

Is it too much to ask of R2 to relay information 2-3 days before we are due to get something new added?.
    Last edited by R217157631; 05-16-2018, 02:39 PM.

R2 posts when they have the information to post, and they aren't always given information 2-3 days prior. A lot of times, the same day R2 gets it, it's posted.

Maintenance is almost always on the same day and time every week, the exception being Chinese national holidays, so even if you don't see a thread when you log in, you can still be prepared for it to happen. Sometimes the delay in posting is because R2 received information but it's not accurate, so they wait for an accurate version. I've always been a fan of keeping the maintenance announcement just an announcement, but somewhere along the way it was decided that it should also include patch notes, and that usually means the announcement itself is delayed. I still feel like patch notes can be added during or after maintenance, or just let the players figure it out, but it's not my company.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well if this is the case i for 1 will be keeping an eye on the other wartune publishes site for info in the future.

Could all the Mentors that log into server clusters also stop using bullhorns telling us to check the forum for info.
      What is the point us checking the forum for info if the info is not there?.
      The info is there when we get stuff in-game. When it is in-game we already know so we don't need to check the forum.

Comment

Where is the info in the forum for the new in-game feature that is being added today?

R2 have not released it yet, But the other wartune publisher has.
        New feature being added today - info for new feature released to players by R2 in 2-3 days.

Comment

The info is posted on the forum. I apologize if it's not posted soon enough for your liking.

Dragonchant Potency information is found in the link in the maintenance post. Click 'Patch Notes'. You can also find it in the Patch 7.8 guide that is still sticky at the top of the News forum, which I updated shortly after telling you I would be.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-17-2018, 04:45 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            The info is posted on the forum. I apologize if it's not posted soon enough for your liking.

Dragonchant Potency information is found in the link in the maintenance post. Click 'Patch Notes'. You can also find it in the Patch 7.8 guide that is still sticky at the top of the News forum, which I updated shortly after telling you I would be.
            ok but.... where or what is Wartopia?!
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I'd like to know about wartopia as well. If anyone has an info about it, kindly post.

Comment

I will assume that wartopia was not added so that R2 can milk more money from the whales.
                After R2 have milked the whales they will add wartopia.
                This is just my assumption, and i could and hope i am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X