One time CLASS EXCHANGER CARD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One time CLASS EXCHANGER CARD

Hi all,i would like to suggest devs make a class exchanger card mostly can be used be old wartune players who are like playing game over than 3 years like me.I am playing as knight and im at 36m at the moment but im bored with my class and i dont want to start all over with another class so i think there are lot of ppl like me and this would be nice addition to the game

ther told wont doit problay becuse ther know 90% of all knights wil be gone in game and changes to other class sinces it by miles weakst class in the game.

Comment

what about mages? they more useless cus they cant heal party anymore

Comment

Already been suggested countless number of times. Still a no go from them.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Already been suggested countless number of times. Still a no go from them.
          As Meikura001 already said already suggested will never happen unless you offer a very large donation of balens for this then they may consider it

if ppl want to change class if the price is right they will pay hahahahhaa

Comment

Would anyone really use it if you had to grind all the class gear from nothing? Plus there's the class-specific rune issue.
            Sounds like a lot of effort to develop something that's of extremely niche appeal. I wouldn't expect it to happen ever.

Comment

Originally posted by R2103259424 View Post
              Hi all,i would like to suggest devs make a class exchanger card mostly can be used be old wartune players who are like playing game over than 3 years like me.I am playing as knight and im at 36m at the moment but im bored with my class and i dont want to start all over with another class so i think there are lot of ppl like me and this would be nice addition to the game
              It really doesnt take too long to raise a new toon, especially if you already have one which is 36m BR. In 2-3 weeks I managed to get a toon from nothing to adv class, a week or so later it was KH, after 5 weeks it had an Odin and was around 6-8m. After 5 months it was 20m and is now 30+m - its not quite 9 months old. (FYI minimum spending, vip and spirit cov mainly)
              It would not be very easy to change a class, too much is involved and honestly the best way to truly know a class is to make it from the ground up, no short cuts.

Comment

Working...
              X