Castle war fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle war fight

how is this working? how can 2 ppl do almost more dmg then 8? why 4 almost whipe out 9?

So many probabilities here, and without seeing the fight happen, impossible to tell which combination of possibilities is resulting in your losses..

There are several win conditions. If a base hits 0 hp, that team loses. If a cave reaches 0 mobs, that team wins. If the fight goes the full amount of time, which ever side has more base hp wins or higher points if base hp is the same.

There are ways to directly affect the win conditions. These are the skills on the right side of the screen. Each mob type gives a different amount of points. The faster you kill the mobs, the more points you'll have. As you earn points, you gain exchange attempts. You use those attempts on a skill of your choice, and then you choose when to activate that skill. The skills are Intimidate which reduces the mobs in your cave by 5, Invoke which sends 5 mobs to attack the opponent's base, Bless which increases attributes by 2%, and Onslaught which sends you to directly attack the opponent's base or the garrisoned players, which reduces base HP if the fight is won.

It's very possible for a team with more members to lose if they do not work together to come up with a strategy. If your team is losing by a small margin of HP, perhaps your team should start using Onslaught to kill the opponent's base. If your opponent likes to use Invoke often, don't sit at the cave fighting mobs, use the garrison button to get back into the lane to fight them before they can reach your base. If your opponent only has two people, using Invoke would probably work out well for you. Or maybe you're ending the fights with only a small number of mobs in the cave, so you should start planning on using Intimidate so that your team can clear the cave faster.

That said, if you think something is not right when facing certain teams, start recording your fights.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

garrison button is nice but it react slow or try to click you get earning clicking to fast..or you go back after killing another 5 mob's cus in between no chance cus getting pulled in end fight and straight in another

Comment

dev's need to adjust this annoying game keeping pulled in fight one after another cant use skills or what so ever... they allready lowerd sign up fee or?

Comment

I wrote this once:

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...tle-wars/page2

And I will copy it here too. I beg your pardon for repeating it, but I would like to see some reaction:

"There is yet another really ridiculous side of Castle Wars. From the moment it appeared, my guild Assassins has been fighting one and the same opponent guild Resurgence at least 4 times a week, there were even 5 times in a row. No one can understand the principle of matching, but all we are sure that this principle is really rotten.

I can see no Mod is taking part in this topic. I still hope some game authority reacts to our notes on the most stupid ever change in Wartune."

Can someone tell me what is the principle of matching in Castle Wars?

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
            I wrote this once:

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...tle-wars/page2

And I will copy it here too. I beg your pardon for repeating it, but I would like to see some reaction:

"There is yet another really ridiculous side of Castle Wars. From the moment it appeared, my guild Assassins has been fighting one and the same opponent guild Resurgence at least 4 times a week, there were even 5 times in a row. No one can understand the principle of matching, but all we are sure that this principle is really rotten.

I can see no Mod is taking part in this topic. I still hope some game authority reacts to our notes on the most stupid ever change in Wartune."

Can someone tell me what is the principle of matching in Castle Wars?

Ignis, R2 S8
            its prob based on same matching as imp war I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

its prob based on same matching as imp war I suppose
              No, Xharry005x, it isn't. We happen to fight Resurgence in Imperial when our results in rankings are close. But not 5 times in a row, not even 2 times in a row. The matching in Castle Wars is weird. We have Resurgence most of the time, every evening one and the same opponent.
              And no Mod, no any other game authority reacting to my question.

I actually don't mind fighting one and the same guild all the time, we have learned their style, we know all their tricks. And they know ours. So Castle Wars are now a boring routine.

What I am asking about is the principle of matching in Castle Wars. No one knows, really?

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post

No, Xharry005x, it isn't. We happen to fight Resurgence in Imperial when our results in rankings are close. But not 5 times in a row, not even 2 times in a row. The matching in Castle Wars is weird. We have Resurgence most of the time, every evening one and the same opponent.
                And no Mod, no any other game authority reacting to my question.

I actually don't mind fighting one and the same guild all the time, we have learned their style, we know all their tricks. And they know ours. So Castle Wars are now a boring routine.

What I am asking about is the principle of matching in Castle Wars. No one knows, really?

Ignis, R2 S8
                It's sorted by Guild BR from the guilds signed up in the cross server cluster, give or take. You are fighting that particular guild more often than not because your guild's BR is closest to theirs than anyone else is.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

a well R2 is known for their good matching system dun matter what event every event you have to fight the same ppl/guild more then once even when you are no match for them quite annoying

Comment

Working...
                  X