Holiday Potions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Potions

I think it ABSURD to have a limit of 10 total available of the holiday potions for the entire server every 4 hours??? Seriously, I have been trying for days to grab a few and they are ALWAYS SOLD OUT
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

It's actually a lot more absurd than you think it is. The limit every 4 hours is your personal limit. The limit per server is the total number available for the entire server for the duration of the event. You will see the server limit where it says 'sold out' if there's any in stock. Once it says 'sold out' you can stop checking as they don't restock.

Holiday Blessing Potion x1
    Price: 8 Balens. Limit of 1 every 4 hours. Limit of 20 per server.

Price: 79 Balens. Limit of 10 every 4 hours. Limit of 100 per server.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol you ned clike to se if ther add them agin sinces ther in shop none stop so dont stop clike on it

Comment

I gave up trying to buy these as always sold out or not available

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's actually a lot more absurd than you think it is. The limit every 4 hours is your personal limit. The limit per server is the total number available for the entire server for the duration of the event. You will see the server limit where it says 'sold out' if there's any in stock. Once it says 'sold out' you can stop checking as they don't restock.

Price: 8 Balens. Limit of 1 every 4 hours. Limit of 20 per server.

Price: 79 Balens. Limit of 10 every 4 hours. Limit of 100 per server.
          Thanks for the response! And OMG!
          Frozenshade
          R2Games
          S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Working...
          X