Lucky Exchange - 30.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Exchange - 30.5

come on guys what hav the devs been drinking/snorting and or smoking to dream up this on the exhange it is just ludicris.

You can get 50 for virtually free guarenteed every day from Guild shop, and watever u get extra from skytrail, an now u wants peeps to spend 50 balens (real money) for a shell to get 15 of each....

Ne1 else have any thoughts on this???????????????
    Last edited by ellislsd; 05-29-2018, 06:29 PM.

I call "shenanigans"!
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I fail to see what the big deal is. These little exchanges, of which there are 10 giving different items, are for those who wish to participate in them. If you don't want to participate, or if you feel the value of the rewards is not equal to the price of the item, then ignore them.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just shook my head seeing these lucky draws. Would have been better if they made it haunted sickle instead of magic shell. The one giving out smelting stones is interesting had it not been requiring balens.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I fail to see what the big deal is. These little exchanges, of which there are 10 giving different items, are for those who wish to participate in them. If you don't want to participate, or if you feel the value of the rewards is not equal to the price of the item, then ignore them.
          50 balens for 1 shell come on - who in the right mind would do that, like i said, the gear on this exchange u can get for basically free in game - 1 or 5 balens per shell would gather interest - you can now see the greed of R2

Comment

1 or 5 balens if the highest possible drop was actually 15, maybe. It's 100 though, so 50 makes sense in that regard. The math at 30 shells for 1500 balens works out to .5 - 3 balens per item, and that's not that bad of a deal if you are someone who spends and something it of interest to you. Everyone is at a different point in the game, so I'd figure the newer servers or newer players on an older server who don't have thousands of some of these items would find this exchange very useful. If we compare these lucky exchanges to the 1000 balen packs from the shop, it's a very similar, and sometimes a better, ratio as those, and I see those sell out all the time on my super old server.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wanna make something interesting?

Put Clothing shards back on the exchange. Can be the following: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 30 where the rares are 15, 20, and 30 per draw.

Also, make it to spend bound balens as well since there's no saving grace in trying to get anyone other than fools to spend money on a game that is well on its way to a downward spiral.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X