About Relic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Relic

Helo! Sience patch came with new system of relic's i didnt seen materials for ressonance system, not even 1 damn stone, is there a chance to see them in some events? Not good, atleast if it was given some in exchanges , items for relic i mean, can be puted in exchange in hot events, not in luck exchange to get 1 stone in 100 luck exchange clicks.
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Resonance Crystals can be obtained in the Ancient Relics Recharge Bonus hot event. Would you like me to move your thread to Feedback?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I wouldn't really worry much about the resonance crystals at this point. Majority of the playerbase have yet to fully upgrade their primary relic with cast stones, much more a secondary relic (even with cashing). And it will be a while more for noncashers. Although adding up resonance crystals is a welcome addition on hot event exchanges, I don't think the added BR would be substantial (10% stat heritage at first level) as most players don't have their primary and secondary (or tertiary) relics fully maxed out atm - at least from what I understand.

Comment

Yes hun u can move thread or close it, problem solved, some ppl say that no need of stress cuz we dont have relic maxed yet, im at 3 full moons to finish it, means umm, until summer ends, maybe we will have some exchange for ressonance crystals someday also. thx for reply, have a good day.
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Working...
        X