Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Player created polls on Facebook don't go to R2. It's best to voice opinions where they can be forwarded to R2 so that R2 can forward the feedback to the devs.

Leave a comment:

• LadyOmega
    replied
    Ya'll there's a post on fb that's a poll regarding this matter. I'm not sure if I can share his name here but most of us read his blogs and are thankful for his tips and help. Anywho... maybe our voices and opinions will get heard. Time will tell. Now go get your vote on and give your 2 cents in comment section. Ya'll know who our friendly blogger on fb is , so get busy :P

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    the best battlegrounds by far was the sacred fire temple battlegrounds. now that was a fun battleground as only way to dyrad was to die and there was nothing to farm.. it was join BG and fight or die.
    AYE!!!

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    the best battlegrounds by far was the sacred fire temple battlegrounds. now that was a fun battleground as only way to dyrad was to die and there was nothing to farm.. it was join BG and fight or die.

Leave a comment:

• LadyOmega
    replied
    For some years now they've been gearing this game towards more pvp based attractions and I do remember them insenuating that the new battle grounds wasn't permanent until they got a good weigh in and observation on how the game flow was with it... Now then after a significant amount of time, there's been a HUGE decrease of players that join it, when they do it's usually uneven numbers on the sides, there's no penalty time or limits with the flags.. The ONLY positive thing myself and many others are thankful for is the fact unknighted and knighted players have their own bg's. And even that wasn't implemented immediately with the change. So.. can we get some more opinions, ideas, thoughts, from not just players but game dev's etc and maybe even put out some surveys regarding it... Anything at least to get the word out, get the opinions heard, and hopefully decision makers public word on what will come of it. Thank you for chance to give my opinion and I do look forward to hearing others.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    how do they expeckt us to get titels when there is no peeps on BG?

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    aj ajjaja.. I hear you and stand right behind you on this one!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X