Players Request That new bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Request That new bg

So after half year and while player count on bg dropped 90% can we get back that old bg or was it just *** talk ? .. kinda wondering we used to have fun bgs and now even first bg of day dosnt have 10 players on each side.. You told us we wanted that new bg right ? if its not paying less for servers would be time to bring back old bg with out question its been over half year now and lost 90% ppl doing it atleast even more i think first bg of day has like 7vs7 side used to be 2 bgs as all didnt fit on same one. so am i only one noticed this of whats goin on ?

aj ajjaja.. I hear you and stand right behind you on this one!
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

how do they expeckt us to get titels when there is no peeps on BG?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

For some years now they've been gearing this game towards more pvp based attractions and I do remember them insenuating that the new battle grounds wasn't permanent until they got a good weigh in and observation on how the game flow was with it... Now then after a significant amount of time, there's been a HUGE decrease of players that join it, when they do it's usually uneven numbers on the sides, there's no penalty time or limits with the flags.. The ONLY positive thing myself and many others are thankful for is the fact unknighted and knighted players have their own bg's. And even that wasn't implemented immediately with the change. So.. can we get some more opinions, ideas, thoughts, from not just players but game dev's etc and maybe even put out some surveys regarding it... Anything at least to get the word out, get the opinions heard, and hopefully decision makers public word on what will come of it. Thank you for chance to give my opinion and I do look forward to hearing others.
        ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

the best battlegrounds by far was the sacred fire temple battlegrounds. now that was a fun battleground as only way to dyrad was to die and there was nothing to farm.. it was join BG and fight or die.
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
            the best battlegrounds by far was the sacred fire temple battlegrounds. now that was a fun battleground as only way to dyrad was to die and there was nothing to farm.. it was join BG and fight or die.
            AYE!!!

Comment

Ya'll there's a post on fb that's a poll regarding this matter. I'm not sure if I can share his name here but most of us read his blogs and are thankful for his tips and help. Anywho... maybe our voices and opinions will get heard. Time will tell. Now go get your vote on and give your 2 cents in comment section. Ya'll know who our friendly blogger on fb is , so get busy :P
              ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Player created polls on Facebook don't go to R2. It's best to voice opinions where they can be forwarded to R2 so that R2 can forward the feedback to the devs.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Player created polls on Facebook don't go to R2. It's best to voice opinions where they can be forwarded to R2 so that R2 can forward the feedback to the devs.
                  u do a poll here for this then?

Comment

To create a poll, go to the desired forum section and select Create New Topic. At the top of the text box, select the Insert Poll (three vertical bars) icon. Fill in the desired choices for people to choose from, and set the poll options as you wish. Including a bit of text about the poll is optional, but encouraged.

It is more beneficial for people to post their suggestions, and their feedback about suggestions, in words than to check a box on a poll.

General tips for suggestions:
                    Avoid "go back to" type of suggestions. Things changed for a reason, and things are almost never reverted back to how they use to be. Try to be specific with what you don't, or do, like about a feature in the game and how you think it could be better for everyone. When posing a suggestion, also consider how the game currently works, and whether there could be any negative impacts on parts of the community. If you see a suggestion posted, add your feedback to it, whether you agree or not, and any thoughts on how the suggestion could be improved.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

new bg have 2 bad side to big map but that is on other hand ok thing that is not ok is too many mobs who give alot dryeds and so we have in bg "dryed players" who only hit mobs and after some point they atk players to get honor in that case big map is there advantage for that ppl stop play bg cuz no point of bg if player of 50-60m br in some point can die of 20-30m br with 100 dryed who get 100 dryed in 2-3 mins

Comment

ther is 4 vreason a last why bg is death now

no 1 flage add can now bg end in 5min

no 2 bg to big.

no 3 to many monster to get drayd.

no 4 idk about other servs but or bracket gote so small it is crazy only 8 serv in it realy only 8 serv no serv can end out of top 10 in rave crazy idear.

1 remove flage totalt or keep get honor for killer flager runers who would be great.

2 make bg bake to normale sizes.

3 remove all the treasures theif.

4 pls gave back old system whit only 2 bracket for all serv 1 for new 1 for old new serv get add to old after 1 year or then merged whit other servss.

like many has say bg is so death now becuse r2 stupid idear of new ng and the bracket changes to so few serv in each that alot stop go becuse always same 10 to 12 on bg, befor whis stupid bracket thing ther whas nearly always some you not se befor on bg now you know all on bg.
                        Last edited by kanusti; 06-14-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Or, we can just talk about something that will later has one of the two happening:

They will not read of it and therefore will ignore it while making some excuse

-or-

They will do some "Carl" based modification to such a design to muck it up

It's pretty much the reason why I don't say any more. I wasted too many "bytes" in voicing a few things that could have made the game great, as well as voicing things (even went to the effort of posting a few videos since they wanted to see) and nothing ever gets done. I am basically through!
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well to say that old bg are better is not totally correct , for small players like me it was not...if i enter bg at beginning i ended up being crush for 25 min the only way to get few wins was to enter near the end and hoping that i get into a new bg map without the big players.

With new bg we all have a better chance to win as we can get dryads...

Another things is not all bg are empty i enter bg with over 6-7 players in each side regularly all depends on what event is at the same time , when Ares war Athena war or Eudaemon domain is on bg are empty .

Since January i went from 50 -60 kills to Major and medallion lvl4 which means you can still get honor and kills for your titles

The flag is not so bad it forces you to work as a team...Those who collect the flag in 5-8 min are the one that makes the honor and kills collection very hard.

The res plunderer is good as it gives a chance for little players like me to get some wins which actually is the only place in wartune that you can do that with Titan Temple..( lol) what should be limited is that top 10 players should not be allowed to get dryads..

without dryads how can i get a chance to kill Katjuza ?

With best regards

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
                              Well to say that old bg are better is not totally correct , for small players like me it was not...if i enter bg at beginning i ended up being crush for 25 min the only way to get few wins was to enter near the end and hoping that i get into a new bg map without the big players.

With new bg we all have a better chance to win as we can get dryads...

Another things is not all bg are empty i enter bg with over 6-7 players in each side regularly all depends on what event is at the same time , when Ares war Athena war or Eudaemon domain is on bg are empty .

Since January i went from 50 -60 kills to Major and medallion lvl4 which means you can still get honor and kills for your titles

The flag is not so bad it forces you to work as a team...Those who collect the flag in 5-8 min are the one that makes the honor and kills collection very hard.

The res plunderer is good as it gives a chance for little players like me to get some wins which actually is the only place in wartune that you can do that with Titan Temple..( lol) what should be limited is that top 10 players should not be allowed to get dryads..

without dryads how can i get a chance to kill Katjuza ?

With best regards
                              if anyone ever dyrad bombs me i keep them locked in spawn.

dyrads are stupid and should only be obtained by 1 way and thats dying. killing mobs/farming crystals should not give dyrads

bring back the sacred fire temple battlegrounds. no crystals, no mobs just player vs player pvp with 3 fires you got to fight to keep.
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                              X