Relic Resonance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relic Resonance

Can someone explain me what this do or how it works?
    I have used some stones for it but I can't find any changes nor attribute stats are changing.
    It would be nice if there is a guide about all the items in this game with some examples how things working out.

Kind regards,
    MrHolland
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

For now, just slot any extra relics in the 5 spaces around your primary, and that will unlock all 6 pennant slots. Then equip pennants in pairs with the bonuses you like best, since the BR boosts are pretty tiny. You'll need to occupy a spot in sky trail if you don't have enough pennants, and keep watch for an event that gives the blue pennants, since those are twice as good.

Comment

Idea is that you can place other relics in the slots around the main one and that main one inherits % of the certain stats of those secondary relics in each slot when the slot is at least lvl 1. I dont have enough to upgrade one slot to test where does the stats show. Though if you havent upgraded 2nd relic at all, 10% for lvl 1 resonance slot is very tiny and hard to notice ..

Comment

I'm going to make some screenshots in a few days to explain it.

Comment

Okay this it what happens.
          With the 10% Resonance the value is right.
          With the 35% Resonance the value doesn't match.
          See screenshots for proof.

Comment

I can see the issue you are talking about. Have you submitted a ticket? I will see what I can get sorted out with it and report it to devs also.

Comment

I didn't submitted a ticket yet. Can I refer to this topic if I do make a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                I didn't submitted a ticket yet. Can I refer to this topic if I do make a ticket?
                You can reference forum threads in tickets, but also provide a summary of the issue in the ticket itself. I would link directly to the post with the screenshots, by clicking on the post # in the upper right hand corner and using that URL, and mention that the link goes to the screenshots.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Idea about why its lower, maybe the resonance only takes in account the stats as they would be with 5 moons since main relic is 5 moons in the example ? Cant see the "pure" stats of your relics from SS so cant do the math but thats what comes to my mind first.

Comment

The developers will be logging your account to look at the situation at hand, don't be alarmed hehe
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

MrHolland
                      Subject: Relic Resonance issue
                      JUN 22, 2018 | 05:18AM CEST
                      R2 May replied:

Greetings,

Sorry for any inconvenience this might be causing you. We test the problem on your account and it might has display bug. Our devs will follow your problem and we will keep you posted after they fix the problem.
                      Hope you could understand.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

It doesn't count any stats added by your pennants. It's a percent of what the stat would be without the pennants.
                        Onslaught
                        Kabam s23
                        Champions
                        Level 80 mage
                        87mil+ br

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                          Okay this it what happens.
                          With the 10% Resonance the value is right.
                          With the 35% Resonance the value doesn't match.
                          See screenshots for proof.
                          I think if you un-equp than re-equip the numbers jive.
                          Because the big number is incorrect. It doesnt do that amount of help to your main artifact.

Comment

The secondary artifact and the rest of them as we go.

Comment

Working...
                            X