Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is it a bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a bug?

Hi, every time I solo the spire just for devo it always ended up in a very long battle. I tried to unequip all equipments, rest all eudaemon, sylph and mount, unequip relic etc, but the result was no different. Can anyone suggest a solution for me, please. Tyvm, friends.

It's not a bug, just a very annoying side effect of the fact it forces you to start fighting to get devo.

What I have done is to rest eudaemon/willpower, then make sure you don't have moon or reverse titans equipped, and focus on saving a big hit for the archer with the reflect (boss 7 I think). When the archer appears, use a rune and holy seal to avoid killing it until it puts on the reflect, then hit it as hard as you can. You should be able to kill yourself that way, and skip the long slog of waiting to die later. Or, just start it and go afk for 20-30 minutes (maybe more).

Also, resting your mount makes no difference to BR - it's just a cosmetic and move speed change.

Comment

Originally posted by mbotekompeni View Post
      Hi, every time I solo the spire just for devo it always ended up in a very long battle. I tried to unequip all equipments, rest all eudaemon, sylph and mount, unequip relic etc, but the result was no different. Can anyone suggest a solution for me, please. Tyvm, friends.
      Are you doing spire normal or nightmare? What is your br?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        just start it and go afk for 20-30 minutes (maybe more).
        20-30 minutes,,, just feel like a decade...

Comment

Working...
        X