War Remains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Remains

I see a lot of people saying they have far too many War remains, but I have yet to collect a single one. Can anyone tell me where to collect them please?

War remains were in gift pile last month or so, some just exchanged 1k or 2k for the title mounts and saved the rest off the war remains for later...

Comment

Thats what I read, but i was curious if there was a way to get them now. I appreciate the information though.

Comment

wae remains has changed to canned goods so exchange ur war remains for this

Comment

Xharry005x so if we did not recieve war remains from the previous event last month, there is no way to get more for the Hot Event requiring War Remains that is up right now?

Comment

Even if you have no excess war remains from last month, you'll certainly get enough for 1 full exchange at the very least since the event collection/lucky exchange last for 2 weeks. You'll get more canned goods for exchange, of course, if you use holiday potion.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonboehnke View Post
              Xharry005x so if we did not recieve war remains from the previous event last month, there is no way to get more for the Hot Event requiring War Remains that is up right now?
              show me theirs a war remains event ?

cuz I only see canned goods event in luck exchange and inside hot events where u can exchange ur left over war remains x3 for 2x canned goods

if u used all ur war remains last event then u cannot exchange for canned goods

as we all know devs can stop events anytime so shoving a canned good event in and asking u to exchange OLD war remains tokens for new canned fruit doesn't this shout out war remains has ended

cuz they don't want lots of tickets from ppl saying I ave war remains in my inventory etc etc and cant use them etc etc and asking for a exchange sometime later

Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-19-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X