Clear All

• More wartune event schedule

For example:
    - Upraging advanced astral level.
    - Doing Archaelogy
    - Completing catabombs
    - Stamina destroy
    - Will Crystal synthesizing
    If you add those event to wartune more people willing to play this game. So please think about this

your point is?

Comment

Probably his point was to make the game somewhat more fun with putting more tasks for events.

From my standpoint, I gave up on such after they took out the clothing shards from the main exchange (you call it "Lucky", I call it "Malice") with no possibility of obtaining any for the free player to exchange for a clothing set/title. With that being said, even if they put forth these suggestions (as if, right?), I still won't participate because of the main staple that is missing from the game.

Come to think of it, the more I wanted to poke my head back into this game, the more I get pushed back from hearing about the stuff's going on that hasn't yet to be resolved; so in retirement for now.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I really don't think we need any more stuff added it takes so long now to complete things that never any time for anything else.
        The Borg Collective
        S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
          For example:
          - Upraging advanced astral level.
          - Doing Archaelogy
          - Completing catabombs
          - Stamina destroy
          - Will Crystal synthesizing
          If you add those event to wartune more people willing to play this game. So please think about this
          upgrading astrals was a event a long time ago we don't want it back

archaeology well u get devo for this but yes they can make a hot event for this do 5,10,15 digs for better rewards

catacombs just leave this as it is u get rewards and devo for this

stamina well u use this in vortex for 10 battles to get exp stones so no need to make this a hot event

will crystal synth we already have this as a hot event

we just need NEW MPD fed up with the same old MPDs we could do with holy sword nm mpd or a altar nm mpd for larger rewards still waiting for wartopia lmao

Comment

they need change alot would like to see something like steel wars back but then without the bug's and mount shop need a tweak for i think 2mont's now no new mount

Comment

Working...
            X