Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lucky bull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky bull

What a bull **** is going on lately with lucky exchange

it drifting from event items to only balen (bound ofc excluded) items
    (not for the first time)

as shown in first 2 pictures .. only 2 of the 14 exchanges are free to play .. the other 12 u need spend cash .. to maybe get best .. probly worst option in an exchange

as items shown in next 2 pictures can only be found in 5th picture place .. what is a hard balen (no bound) place
    Attached Files
    Last edited by demoniced; 06-22-2018, 12:23 PM.

Gone are the days where clicking (or mass clicking) on a box will get you the item you want (if so) and you don't have to deal with such prattle. They don't even have clothing shards for the free player, therefore, I gave up on doing the Malicious Exchange.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

does any 1 even do the Malicious Exchange. lmao is it even worth the data stream

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        does any 1 even do the Malicious Exchange. lmao is it even worth the data stream
        Oh, I am just waiting for someone to come along and state that there are those that still do such a thing or it has some sort of value. T'were me, it's more like a pain in the derriere than a benefit to be quite honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Oh, I am just waiting for someone to come along and state that there are those that still do such a thing or it has some sort of value. T'were me, it's more like a pain in the derriere than a benefit to be quite honest.
          was thinking the same as those items are vast in guild shop and adv guild shop surley devs don't need to place these in the hot events

Comment

dev's are an annoying add/feature to this game xD money money only on the brain cant fix bugs lag etc just know how to delete stuff as steel wars etc

Comment

Come to think of it, I wonder how the snowball fights are going to be like after they removed the one interface that was reliant on: tanks.

RIP Christmas

Comment

o no no RIP christmas :P think the dev's need good spanking and brain reset

Comment

Working...
                X