Archer Astrals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Astrals?

I have almost 7000 star points accumulated. What gold level astral would you obtain? Pdef, Mdef, Crit % or something else. I appreciate your opinion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	1734095

Enhanced Determination is a must for archer..

Comment

Anyone else care to share I would appreciate.

I'm also curious what are the best Astrals to use as an archer for Arena party. What combination of Patk, Pdef, Mdef, Crit+ and Crit damage % would be best. I have been getting owned by mages RoF so I socketed Level 3 gems in every equipment space.

Comment

I can only see 3 diffrent choics.

Enhanced Determination
        Enhanced Ruthlessness (it's an astral with risks, but can turn out good)
        Enhanced Illusion
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

lol don't listen to any of these people. your set up is fine for a normal pvp setup, in wb and some dungeons i would take out one of the defense for determination, say the dungeon is magic mobs, take out pdef and stick determination in. You won't need the hp one as you can get plenty from gear and sockets. Ruthlessness i don't like using as overall you will hit weaker. When another spot opens for an astral, put the goddess blessing in.

Comment

if you get to lvl50 buy determination astral it increase your crit. damage
            Server: 64 Permbridge
            IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
            Job: SpellWeaver
            Guild: Eminence

Comment

At your level i would have PDEF, MDEF, PA and either Crit / Crit Damage, depending if u using crit gems. Charisma astral is usefull too at low levels, specially against boss, so that could be an option too. It all depends on which gems u using. DO NOT use Floating Damage, that sucks..and Reduce Damage astral is an astral for high archers level in my opinion. Get rid of of your HP one too, useless.
              Last edited by karac; 01-17-2013, 05:45 AM.
              Karac
              Archer
              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
              CAIN Guild
              1.4M BR

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I have reached 7000 star points.

So which gold astral should I trade in for? Pdef, Mdef or Crit % increase. I have since leveled my magic damage to level 5.

Just for information sake I have gold charm and enhanced generation sitting in the main astro page in case I need them for future use.

Below are my current character stats. I am only 100K away from moving from level 42 to 43.

Name:	astrals2.JPG
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1663952

Comment

I would go for Crit, first thing u nneed to do as archer is get crit astrals, both of them
                  Karac
                  Archer
                  S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                  CAIN Guild
                  1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
                    I would go for Crit, first thing u nneed to do as archer is get crit astrals, both of them
                    Thanks everyone. I went crit damage and leveled it to 3 immediately. Awesome investment. Damage output has gone up significantly.

I'm curious for PvE Arena if i decide to use only 1 should it be crit+ or crit %? I could do both but its a gamble not equipping both Pdef and Mdef and i would have to disable one of them to have crit+ and crit % enabled.

Comment

if you get rid of one astral, compensate by inputing that stat in gems, pdef astral gone, input pdef gems. The damage from crit % is nice, only if you crit a lot, so level up your astral and refine your gear to give out more crit

Comment

post answered one above.
                        Last edited by SirChuck; 01-17-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                          Thanks everyone. I went crit damage and leveled it to 3 immediately. Awesome investment. Damage output has gone up significantly.

I'm curious for PvE Arena if i decide to use only 1 should it be crit+ or crit %? I could do both but its a gamble not equipping both Pdef and Mdef and i would have to disable one of them to have crit+ and crit % enabled.
                          This is my latest character. Where do you think I need to focus. This is with sniper, Patk, Mdef and Pdef equipped. My sockets are Patk, Mdef and HP for all. Thanks

Name:	astrals3.JPG
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1663955

Comment

I have seen conflicting information on the crit stat.

Does crit+ affect your likelihood of criting, increase crit damage or both?

Comment

crit + increases chance to crit, not the damage, thats where determination comes in to give your crit damage, well extra damage

Comment

Working...
                              X