Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Astrals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirChuck
    started a topic Archer Astrals?

Archer Astrals?

I have almost 7000 star points accumulated. What gold level astral would you obtain? Pdef, Mdef, Crit % or something else. I appreciate your opinion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	1734095

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    When in doubt reply to a 2 year old thread lol

Leave a comment:

• Nangijala
    replied
    Dont trade ur points for a yellow astral.

Save it till u can get a red one.

In the meantime u might get what u want by luck =)

Leave a comment:

• LordMaliik
    replied
    Patk, pdef, critical, determination and godess blessing

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Thanks to you both. I have 24 socketed gems. Based on my stats would you change the socketing pattern and/or have an upgrading priority. Here is the breakdown.

Patk - 4 level 4, 4 level 3
    Mdef - 8 level 3
    Hp - 1 level 4, 7 level 3
    Pdef - none but I have a couple level 3's in inventory. (i was getting owned by mage reign of fire so I got tired of it and converted some Pdef gems for Mdef)

In regards to HP in this very detailed archer thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?40311 the guy says to stop at level 30 in the academy as the kyanite isn't worth the increasing cost. Do you guys agree with this? Here is my current stats for academy. Sorry if i'm being such a pest. I just want to make my guy as good as possible.

BTW, don't laugh at me for having Matk. I was a noob and didn't have a clue what I was doing. lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SirChuck; 01-18-2013, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    wow, nice archer! Mdef higher than pdef, I am impressed. Yes, in the end, HP will win out over all as you can only increase your defense so much, thats where HP comes into play. If you have enough hp, you can outlast anything and out dps it Obviously keep working on Patk, Crit and Defense, but try to up your HP where you can too. So many people ignore HP and they have really great characters. One of the top knights in my guild had every socket with pdef / mdef and was still dying before he realized he needed HP.

On another note, do yourself a favor: Make that level 50 pve set!!!! Of course you want your level 55 set, but don't let that be your only set!!!! We have one archer in our server that is totally killing dungeons with their 50 pve set. they saved up gems so that they have both sets gemmed right out and they can do dungeons then switch suits and be ready for arena in a heartbeat Most of the time, she doesn't take off the pve set as she gets so much more rage and eventually is always able to cast higher level spells, but she has her 55 suit, just in case. But for the higher level MP's, get that PVE gear and I promise...you wont be sorry! You will be the most sought after archer for every dungeon

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    your stats look pretty descent, as you level, work on getting better attack, crit and defence. Hp will come through gear and maybe 1 or 2 hp gems just for the extra hp

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
    crit + increases chance to crit, not the damage, thats where determination comes in to give your crit damage, well extra damage
    You have given me tons of great information and seem extremely knowledgeable about the game. Would you please critique my stats and tell me what I should focus on? I just got into a good guild and will be upgrading my Def boost to level 3 after obtaining about another 400k of gold. I just got my first champ medallion too so that was a cool boost. I'm currently at level 43. I have my level 45 gear all set and enchanted pretty close to full.

Name:	astral4.JPG
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1663963

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    crit + increases chance to crit, not the damage, thats where determination comes in to give your crit damage, well extra damage

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    I have seen conflicting information on the crit stat.

Does crit+ affect your likelihood of criting, increase crit damage or both?

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    Thanks everyone. I went crit damage and leveled it to 3 immediately. Awesome investment. Damage output has gone up significantly.

I'm curious for PvE Arena if i decide to use only 1 should it be crit+ or crit %? I could do both but its a gamble not equipping both Pdef and Mdef and i would have to disable one of them to have crit+ and crit % enabled.
    This is my latest character. Where do you think I need to focus. This is with sniper, Patk, Mdef and Pdef equipped. My sockets are Patk, Mdef and HP for all. Thanks

Name:	astrals3.JPG
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1663955

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    post answered one above.
    Last edited by SirChuck; 01-17-2013, 05:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    if you get rid of one astral, compensate by inputing that stat in gems, pdef astral gone, input pdef gems. The damage from crit % is nice, only if you crit a lot, so level up your astral and refine your gear to give out more crit

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by karac View Post
    I would go for Crit, first thing u nneed to do as archer is get crit astrals, both of them
    Thanks everyone. I went crit damage and leveled it to 3 immediately. Awesome investment. Damage output has gone up significantly.

I'm curious for PvE Arena if i decide to use only 1 should it be crit+ or crit %? I could do both but its a gamble not equipping both Pdef and Mdef and i would have to disable one of them to have crit+ and crit % enabled.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    I would go for Crit, first thing u nneed to do as archer is get crit astrals, both of them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X