Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archer: Deep Freeze Comprehension & Enchant Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Deep Freeze Comprehension & Enchant Help?

I'm still pretty new at this game. What does reducing casting speed by 100% actually do when using deep freeze? Does that mean they can't use their magic for 2 turns?

Also, I would love some guidance on how to effectively increase my chances of enchanting equipment at 10% success rate. Do I have to build up luck stones all the way to 80-90%? It takes a long time to synthesize luck stones that high so my characters +15 stats never get there because I'm usually on to the next equipment upgrade.

Thanks

deep freeze seems kind tricky. i rarely use it in pvp.

i think i seen it work when it's 1v1 in bg. what do i mean as in work? i mean it make you attack sometimes back to back 2x to their one hit. so you hit, their hit, you df, their hit, you hit, you hit, their hit. what's how df works seems like.

as for enchanting, it's all luck, i seen people fail at 90% x3. while succeed on 30% chance. just take time and if you failling, take a break, and try again later. at the higher level of echanting like in the +13 range. i would recommend with at least a 70% chance of success. in the +16 range, i choose to use 80% or 90% because getting to +21 waste a lot of gold if you fail.

have fun
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

about freeze, increase casting speed by 100% right? it means that autoattack will be once per 2 round, its not work if u use skills, so its useless in pvp mostly, but sometimes ppl think that they god n use autoattack for last hit last player, n can be wonder when they miss them turn under this effect n die xD

so 100% casting speed works only on AUTOATTACK not SKILLS
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

It decreases casting speed by 100%, meaning you will get twice their turns for 3 rounds. It doesnt work in Group Arena, Battle grounds, Guild chamber, Guild wars, or Nightmare NPC/World bosses.

It works on plunders, solo arena, catacombs, and regular Multiplayer dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by Baester View Post
          It decreases casting speed by 100%, meaning you will get twice their turns for 3 rounds. It doesnt work in Group Arena, Battle grounds, Guild chamber, Guild wars, or Nightmare NPC/World bosses.

i already said what it means, what u said wrong
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
            i already said what it means, what u said wrong
            no. baester is right. TS ask about deep freez skill. here goes

Originally posted by Baester View Post

Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I asked the question about deep freeze some time ago. I got it to level 4 for catas.

My question now would be when would be the most effective time to use this skill if using it in solo arena? Would you say right after someone does a special skill and their rage is low?

Comment

it seems useful only on basic bosses & Cata, beyond that I'm not so sure on its effect

Comment

IT does slow people down, but not that much, mostly just the auto attack skilled spells are slower as you can get 3 attacks to their 2
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

im sure DF works on everywhere/every opponent.

However, slow by 100% do not guarantee you 1 extra hit every turn.

Imo, each skill have their CD/casting time separately. If you use small move like the first skill, you will obviously see the result.

If you use a bigger move, you may have an extra hit every 2 turn.

So basically, I agree with R23221469.

Comment

Working...
                    X