Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan Temple needs to be looked at

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple needs to be looked at

How on earth do developers overlook the fact that the Will-powers in Titan Temple are far stronger then the player copy.
    The heal and do more damage then the players copy.
    The sea-witch can top off a team with every single heal.
    The death specter bleed does incredible damage.
    The eagle's shield is unbreakable.
    Those shields are incredible to players who aren't full titans.
    On stage 4 I just killed all 4 players on the very 1st round do to finally getting them down with the instant kill.
    Guess what I died to.
    A sea-witch that topped off every other round, and a death specter that was crit by both my odin Delphics and the 265% damage/heal attack.
    JUST 2 WILL POWERS killed me.
    Sea witch just topped Death Specter off on the 3rd round because it still wasn't dead at this point at %150 damage bonus.
    If my instant kill doesn't kill the sea witch doing damage is absolutely pointless until I get to 100 % - 150% damage bonus.
    Anything I do damage wise is topped off by Sea-witch, and or prevented by the shield.
    The only thing I can do is use the instant kill and hope i get a player or sea-witch but then there can be more then 1 sea witch and good luck to any player not maxed out on titans.
    Did i mention buffs are constantly dispelled/ awakening reduced.

So imagine a player who has to go through the random gauntlet and has to face a player with Frigga and 2 sea-witches + anything else.
    This is with me using the buffs provided through titan temple to reset the titans.

Originally posted by Mr.Meggidus View Post
    How on earth do developers overlook the fact that the Will-powers in Titan Temple are far stronger then the player copy.
    Yes, they've advanced enough finally that they can out damage the players in normal form, however once the players sylph, they do far more damage than the willpowers can.

[QUOTE=Mr.Meggidus;n1960281]
    {/QUOTE]
    These have nothing to do with Titan Temple - they apply everywhere.

Those shields are just as effective, regardless of how many titans you have.
    While the eagle has it's shield on, you're not killing it, unless you dispel it.

On stage 4 I just killed all 4 players on the very 1st round do to finally getting them down with the instant kill.
    Guess what I died to.
    A sea-witch that topped off every other round, and a death specter that was crit by both my odin Delphics and the 265% damage/heal attack.
    That sounds like you're a very low BR...
    They all usually die in 1 sylph delph in normal damage for me... (no buffs) I just wish hey were that easy to kill in real fights...

The only thing I can do is use the instant kill and hope i get a player or sea-witch but then there can be more then 1 sea witch and good luck to any player not maxed out on titans.
    I have all the titans, but I don't need a single one to wipe out all of titan temple with ease.

Hardly constant - it does happen a bit, tough again, this is a universal and nothing specific to titan temple.

So imagine a player who has to go through the random gauntlet and has to face a player with Frigga and 2 sea-witches + anything else.
    This is with me using the buffs provided through titan temple to reset the titans.
    It doesn't matter what is in titan temple, even if it was 4 friggas and 4 witches, they still all die with ease.

The healing of the witches is very predictable, so you can work around them to give yourself a lot more time to make a kill if required...
    Also, many different strategies that can be employed to give you better chances as well...

Also, as far as having titans... if you do the hot events properly, you will be rolling in animation stones and can easily get more titans that way... a few events is probably enough to get all the titans.

Comment

How about teams with 2 Friggas and 3 sea-witches and I see that a lot. This means that a shield is almost continually in place and the sea-witches continuously heal. And unless you have a sylph which is at least 2m br then you don't kill them in one hit. I do notice that when it reaches about 200% then the Frigga and sea-witches seem to be nerfed and no longer heal and shield. But that is 5 mins down the line. And no they do not die easily unless you have a very powerful sylph. Also eudy is killed 1st round so that does no damage at all, never even attacks before it is dead. There are too many Frigga and too many sea-witches in the team. And finally the sylph awakening points are reduced sometimes 5 or more rounds before you can awaken the sylph and you can be dead before that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
        How about teams with 2 Friggas and 3 sea-witches and I see that a lot. This means that a shield is almost continually in place and the sea-witches continuously heal.
        The difference between 1 frigga and 4 friggas is almost nothing - the AI has no sense of cooperation and unless yo do something to disrupt them, they will all cast the heals and shield in the same round...

of Course, the best way is to simply kill them before they sylph, or just after...

And unless you have a sylph which is at least 2m br then you don't kill them in one hit.
        No true in the slightest. My sylph is well below 2m br and I can 1 hit them with ease, but then again, I can 1 hit them without using a sylph at all (does require crit titan).

And no they do not die easily unless you have a very powerful sylph.
        As above, they can be killed with ease without using a sylph at all.

Also eudy is killed 1st round so that does no damage at all, never even attacks before it is dead. There are too many Frigga and too many sea-witches in the team.
        They do no useful damage anyway, and there are way to help them to survive... though only worth doing if they cast a buff/debuff.

The number of friggas as 0 impact on eudo survivability. Witches probably increase heir survivability and having knights as opponents definitely increase their survivability.

That used to be the case for me as well, though these days my sidekick generally survives to the end, unless I mess around and give them enough time to kill him.

And finally the sylph awakening points are reduced sometimes 5 or more rounds before you can awaken the sylph and you can be dead before that happens.
        Knights can only drain you 1st round and will sylph before it cools down. Mages can do it at any time, so if you get 4, it can happen fairly regularly, but even then you'd have to get 2-3 of them triggering every single round to stop you from sylphing.... it's possible, but that would be a very rare event.

At the early stages of beating TT, the strategy you employ is critical, but sadly most people don't seem to try this and just try to use brute force...

Comment

Strategy in titan temple only works if you have time as he mentioned already it takes him 5 min then ..that is probably to long for him

I finally see why you are so knowing and saying you kill all in 1 hit even with a low sylph, you must be on a lower/newer cluster wonder what the max br is on your cross server list Cause i can guarantee you Miranda that on the cluster i am you are not able to do that killing all in 1 hit before sylphing even unless ya top nodge with a 120m+br

So instead of telling some1 how you do it "Cause you so good" basically saying he is to low better to try to help him and explain how to get better

Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            Strategy in titan temple only works if you have time as he mentioned already it takes him 5 min then ..that is probably to long for him

I finally see why you are so knowing and saying you kill all in 1 hit even with a low sylph, you must be on a lower/newer cluster wonder what the max br is on your cross server list Cause i can guarantee you Miranda that on the cluster i am you are not able to do that killing all in 1 hit before sylphing even unless ya top nodge with a 120m+br

So instead of telling some1 how you do it "Cause you so good" basically saying he is to low better to try to help him and explain how to get better
            Strategy in titan temple makes it go much faster - you just need some patienc initially to figure that out.

I used to be in the top cluster, but then they moved us into a smaller one; the top brs are still well over 100M br. AS fr being a "top nodge", I'm not even close - not even in the top 100. At 120m br your willpower should be able to solo titan temple...

As for helping, I was help by pointing out all he flaws in his complaints; it's his choice if he wishes to use that to improve his game, howveer I will not give him the answer on a golden platter- r2 gives enough on a golden plater already; I expect people to work and experiment to figure out how to beat things.

If he wants to talk about the strategies he's tried (when it came out, I literally tried a couple of dozen different ways to deal with it to find what worked...), what has worked and what hasn't with each of those, then I will give him hints about how to move forward, but while they only complain, I will only shoot down their complaints. For now, I can pretty much guarantee that he, like most people, has only tried a couple of basic brute force solutions to titan temple, and these are doomed to failure unless you are strong enough to win with ease; at lower brs you MUST apply strategies to beat it.

Comment

Guess what I died to.
              Sea witch just topped Death Specter off on the 3rd round because it still wasn't dead at this point at %150 damage bonus.
              If my instant kill doesn't kill the sea witch doing damage is absolutely pointless until I get to 100 % - 150% damage bonus.
              Anything I do damage wise is topped off by Sea-witch, and or prevented by the shield.

Megg . PM me in the game.. I´ll help u to get farter in that place
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

[QUOTE=miranda_psi;n1960511]
                Yes, they've advanced enough finally that they can out damage the players in normal form, however once the players sylph, they do far more damage than the willpowers can.

{/QUOTE]
                These have nothing to do with Titan Temple - they apply everywhere.

Those shields are just as effective, regardless of how many titans you have.
                While the eagle has it's shield on, you're not killing it, unless you dispel it.

That sounds like you're a very low BR...
                They all usually die in 1 sylph delph in normal damage for me... (no buffs) I just wish hey were that easy to kill in real fights...

I have all the titans, but I don't need a single one to wipe out all of titan temple with ease.

Hardly constant - it does happen a bit, tough again, this is a universal and nothing specific to titan temple.

It doesn't matter what is in titan temple, even if it was 4 friggas and 4 witches, they still all die with ease.

The healing of the witches is very predictable, so you can work around them to give yourself a lot more time to make a kill if required...
                Also, many different strategies that can be employed to give you better chances as well...

Also, as far as having titans... if you do the hot events properly, you will be rolling in animation stones and can easily get more titans that way... a few events is probably enough to get all the titans.
                When u one of the titans u should remember to be noble to the ones that one day will either stand beside u and fight whit you or tramp you and pass you.. I say no more.. this time! Thank you for you effort, Ill help him inte game.
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                X