Troop Upgrade & Enlightenment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Upgrade & Enlightenment?

I am a level 42 archer with level 37 knights. At what point should I start upgrading angels instead and when should I use my daru for enlightenment instead of leveling my troops? Thanks

Never, since you are an archer just stick with knights and keep on leveling it. as for enlightenment, only do enlightenment when you have extra daru that you don't use. i think i spend about 15 mil one day on enlightenment because i just had extra and knights already same level as me. it take me like a whole week to level up one level because i been slacking a lot lately, but that just give me more time to level up troops or level up academy or something. no rush in leveling.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      Never, since you are an archer just stick with knights and keep on leveling it. as for enlightenment, only do enlightenment when you have extra daru that you don't use. i think i spend about 15 mil one day on enlightenment because i just had extra and knights already same level as me. it take me like a whole week to level up one level because i been slacking a lot lately, but that just give me more time to level up troops or level up academy or something. no rush in leveling.
      Thanks for posting. It currently cost me +800K daru to upgrade my knights. It will be a long time before my knights catch up to my level to have extra daru. Is there I time I should use daru to enlighten instead of level or just wait until I get them to my level. thanks again.
      Last edited by SirChuck; 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Don't level up 2 troops.

Use enlightenment only after your troop level has caught up with you.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

so on the first enlightenment it goes to Patk, then Pdef, then Mdef, does anyone know the others are?

Comment

Originally posted by R25386457 View Post
            so on the first enlightenment it goes to Patk, then Pdef, then Mdef, does anyone know the others are?
            there is ptk, pdef, mdef, mtk, hp. it's basically add a % of your troop stat value to your own.

so lets say i have lv. 4 ptk, it will say something like boost player ptk by 5% of troop ptk. as you level it up, the % goes up once a level.

Comment

awesome, thank you,

one more Q.

So i have the enlightenment MDEF transformation lvl 1, how do i get it to lvl 2?

Comment

Originally posted by R25386457 View Post
                awesome, thank you,

one more Q.

So i have the enlightenment MDEF transformation lvl 1, how do i get it to lvl 2?
                each train is 1 mil Daru. so train it 10 time for lv. 2 etc..etc... and each training might also give you the option of switching to something that you might want to switch to. each level take much more to level up.

mine is currently at 10/40 so for my currently level i need to spend another 30 mil for it to reach lv. 5 enlightenment...

Comment

Ahhhh... ok cool,
                  thank you again

Comment

Working...
                  X