The Roulette mpd needs to be nerfed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roulette mpd needs to be nerfed

the rewards are too low compared to Dragon Invasion 200kk gold in 19 chests !! seriously R2??
    Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

Thread moved to Feedback.

We do get rewards that weren't in Dragon Invasion, so it's not an equivalent replacement. I don't see how Roulette would need to be nerfed.. it's a pretty easy mpd to complete.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

We barely getting gold after wb got capped and now Roulette gives less than half gold Di gives wont be long b4 a gold crisis ingame.
      Knightmare S649

Comment

So you don't mean a Dungeon Roulette nerf, you mean you want the gold in the chests to be increased. Correct?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thaths where that new buff for 4h more gold come in, but that takes long while before we can activate, since the items needed only in devo rewards. And yeah other rewards, but why remove hoofs n gold, cause lot (especially newer players) still need both...

Comment

Originally posted by shaher1975 View Post
            We barely getting gold after wb got capped and now Roulette gives less than half gold Di gives wont be long b4 a gold crisis ingame.
            Damn you people are spoilt... You get almost everything served up to you on a golden platter, and then you complain when you lose a small amount of something that is in absurd abundance...

At the currently levels of gold, only need maybe 6months to max everything gold needs...

Comment

Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-30-2018, 04:51 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

Damn you people are spoilt... You get almost everything served up to you on a golden platter, and then you complain when you lose a small amount of something that is in absurd abundance...

At the currently levels of gold, only need maybe 6months to max everything gold needs...
                Sorry but being a noob is your problem here, we have always needed gold and will always need even tho i maxed all the things that needs gold i still need gold for HF event for extra chests NOOB!
                Knightmare S649

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  So you don't mean a Dungeon Roulette nerf, you mean you want the gold in the chests to be increased. Correct?
                  yes more gold pls
                  Knightmare S649

Comment

Originally posted by shaher1975 View Post

Sorry but being a noob is your problem here, we have always needed gold and will always need even tho i maxed all the things that needs gold i still need gold for HF event for extra chests NOOB!
                    Yes, that's pretty much the old use of gold for those who have advanced that far, but even then you would only run out of gold if you tried to do 3k hf every single event...

Comment

I quite like this new mpd easy fast and the rewards yes can do with a boost a few more chests would be nice or the amount inside them raised just a tad

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Thread moved to Feedback.

We do get rewards that weren't in Dragon Invasion, so it's not an equivalent replacement. I don't see how Roulette would need to be nerfed.. it's a pretty easy mpd to complete.
                        The only thing I don't really like about the Roulette is that when RNG decides to be a bear, it becomes tedious and annoying. For instance, when I ran the event, I was able to get all 3 bars maxed pretty easily, but then kept on landing on the reset square. I had to circle the board 13 times before I was finally able to fight the boss and leave. I know that's a minor thing, but it gets pretty irritating when you're done, you just want to fight the boss and move on to something else and instead you're stuck circling over and over until luck finally finishes being a dirty 4 letter word.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

Yes, that's pretty much the old use of gold for those who have advanced that far, but even then you would only run out of gold if you tried to do 3k hf every single event...
                          Well, why shouldn't you do max HF if you have the materials? Stoves, etc. have been the limiting factor on those events for a long time, and it would be a shame if gold became the limiter, making us throw away materials that would otherwise be usable. You can also burn through a lot of gold quickly if you're using clamps/stithies instead of stoves/hammers, even if you're not going all the way to max event rewards.

Comment

Working...
                          X