Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much for the update

Comment

We're hearing there doesn't seem to be a change after this last maintenance that was suppose to address the displayed battle rating. Anyone see anything noticeable?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

nothing changed

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
          nothing changed
          Keep in mind, the system is still going to take your highest ever recorded BR, including any buffs you may have used or purchased at any point in any event. I do know my own displayed BR is higher than what my highest ever would be, given when it increased, but it's not a significant amount for me to use my own character as an example. However, some people were showing double their BR or higher in Eud Dom, which was effecting matches, and are what we need to see examples of. So far, I haven't heard of anything changing in that regard.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

registered at 192m br .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            normal br 100m ish
            Last edited by 2244565; 07-21-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

here is a example memorylane of almost double BR in eudamon domain comparing to normal
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Keep in mind, the system is still going to take your highest ever recorded BR, including any buffs you may have used or purchased at any point in any event. I do know my own displayed BR is higher than what my highest ever would be, given when it increased, but it's not a significant amount for me to use my own character as an example. However, some people were showing double their BR or higher in Eud Dom, which was effecting matches, and are what we need to see examples of. So far, I haven't heard of anything changing in that regard.
                so does that mean if you want normal br for registration.. don't spend in events? for me its way too late....

Comment

good question 2244565

the worsted part now is that most of the battles go to timer then it is just a gamble who got the little/lower witch(less healing) to win
                  Instead of fixing all the known issue's(errors and other half or non working things) in game first they adjust something to make it worse then it was instead of better but guess thats wartune hihi
                  Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-21-2018, 05:25 PM.
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

sorry for respond late,

the wrong BR is not the only point to be upset, the most annoying thing is the timeframe the devs recorded the BR. it happens while AthenasWar, the last fight of last season.

NOT all player do the last fight, most are satisfied with the ranking. and all player, which not participat got a big advantage in matching.

best way to make the matching fair for all, even for the big guys, is to record the BR of the Willpower and Eudes, and lock the BR after registering.
                    none will register with low team
                    Last edited by Seidr1; 07-24-2018, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                      best way to make the matching fair for all, even for the big guys, is to record the BR of the Willpower and Eudes, and lock the BR after registering.
                      none will register with low team
                      This has been my suggestion since we got Eud Dom. One thing at a time, though. Need to prove the current thing is broken beyond repair first.

Comment

you say it a fair matching system well 59 million br against 139 million br was my match for domain yesterday but most days I the lowest ranked player in domain the only time I get through the first round is if they don't turn up so get the lowest rewards possible , there should be a limit of maybe 5million br between the 16 players so all have got a fair chance to actually win a domain wont happen as r2 knows the game better than the players

Comment

I'm fed up with the matching lately , for passed few weeks I just wager last place and do not enter

Comment

Here is the proof that my BR DOES NOT Add up.. FYI even if i was all potted up and etc...I was not EVER 54 million BR!!
                            Sapphire
                            Mage Lvl.80:
                            BR:
                            106,802,118 Normal Mode
                            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                            Server: S551 GlassMines
                            Guild: Spartans
                            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Here is the proof that my BR DOES NOT Add up.. FYI even if i was all potted up and etc...I was not EVER 54 million BR!!

Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Another Vid

Sapphire
                                Mage Lvl.80:
                                BR:
                                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                                101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Working...
                                X