Emeraldia Guild Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emeraldia Guild Event

Can we please get a popup notice that Emeraldia has been started. When we had Guild Beast and DA we got a popup saying it has been opened now with Emeraldia we have no Idea it has been opened unless you are watching Guild Chat.
    angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

a message pops up in ur guild chat interface don't want anymore red flashing popups on screen

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      a message pops up in ur guild chat interface don't want anymore red flashing popups on screen
      Wow so you didn't even read what I said only part of it. Some of us don't sit looking at guild chat all day and rely on the popups especially when you are in outland when you don't get guild chat only outland chat.
      angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

He read what you said. Some people blame the extra bits on the screen, like the shiny icons and notification popups, for some of the lag, even though it doesn't have as much of an impact as people think. Those people aren't going to want a pop up notification for Emeraldia.

In my opinion, having a pop up for it makes it so I don't have to wait for the guild panel to load up, and then wait for the Emeraldia map to load up, so for someone like me who lags in general, a popup would be nice as it reduces the amount of lag I have to sit through.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well if u been playing as long as most of us the guild stuff USUALY is a SET TIME set by the GM and if u been ere 1 ,2 or 5 years u should realy know the time slot of the guild events when the GM activates them

doesn't take brain surgery

and yes I did read ur post and I answered it

as memorylane said aving too many popups on screen makes ppl lag out

Comment

well if u been playing as long as most of us the guild stuff USUALY is a SET TIME set by the GM and if u been ere 1 ,2 or 5 years u should realy know the time slot of the guild events when the GM activates them

doesn't take brain surgery

and yes I did read ur post and I answered it

as memorylane said aving too many popups on screen makes ppl lag out
            That would be great but there is no telling on my server when they will decide to run the events it varies whereas it is supposed to be 19.30 server time but can be anywhere between 19.30 and 21.00 so yes it can be like brain surgery.

And as Memory Lane also said the popup does stop the lag from where you have to open guild icon then click on Emeraldia then try to get in there so hence another reason to have the popup at the bottom of the screen to click on.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

Wow so you didn't even read what I said only part of it. Some of us don't sit looking at guild chat all day and rely on the popups especially when you are in outland when you don't get guild chat only outland chat.
              yes I did read it and answered it

to ur post u can click guild chat tab on the wc to see guild chat when inside outland so u don't ave to be looking in the guild chat interface all day

but further to ur post

if the time at moment is bad for u ask ur GM to change the time to a time that doesn't ave any schedules like between 14.00 16.00 or 17.30

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                He read what you said. Some people blame the extra bits on the screen, like the shiny icons and notification popups, for some of the lag, even though it doesn't have as much of an impact as people think. Those people aren't going to want a pop up notification for Emeraldia.

In my opinion, having a pop up for it makes it so I don't have to wait for the guild panel to load up, and then wait for the Emeraldia map to load up, so for someone like me who lags in general, a popup would be nice as it reduces the amount of lag I have to sit through.
                What if a pop for the event was added and a check box in settings was also added to disable in game pop-ups? Everyone wins?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  lol ever heard of world chat look at the little tabs switch to guild chat to see guild event pop ups lol

Comment

lol ever heard of world chat look at the little tabs switch to guild chat to see guild event pop ups lol
                    Yes I know you can do that but you have to do that after every battle it doesn't stay on guild chat.

Comment

I have no issue with there being a pop-up for Emeraldia since it is only done once per day, and not always summoned "on time". The pop-ups that bother me the most are for DSA. WHY do we need to know DSA is going on if we're waiting to attack in World Boss? Why do we need it when we're in arena? Why do we need it when we're in a mpd? Why do we need it at ALL if we've already got our maximum attempts? Heck, why do we need it at ALL, period?!?! Everyone knows it opens every 3 hours and the icon moves to the front.
                      Knight - 45 mil BR
                      100% FREE player

Comment

It would really be nice if they revisited all the triggers that cause pop-ups and animation on the buttons, since they're so badly broken it's not funny. Half the buttons are sparkling at any one time, and most of them for absolutely no reason at all (like gift box hours from either time window). And the pop-up for my tree of ancients only shows up AFTER I collect the reward, every time. Atoll is the only pop-up I'd consider really worthless, though.

But I'm completely in favor of adding the Emeraldia pop-up, since watching guild chat is a poor substitute. And with a good 10-minute window to get into the event, it's way too easy for the chat notice to get pushed off even by regular activity.
                        Having a schedule will work most of the time, but it's unreasonable to expect that to be the proper way to handle it - even guild masters have lives outside the game.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

Most guilds got a solid time set to do guild events So instead of getting upset about some 1 saying something about a annoying pop up yes they are indeed very annoying just keep a eye on the time ...most computers laptops notebooks got a clock as well
                          and if as in your case it various to much then complain to your G M about it and get him to set a solid time.
                          and the suggestion from Immilin about checkbox to have it or not would be a great thing.....

what would even be nicer is all the damn fast keys to get rit off if i want to open inventory or anything else i click on it
                          Theonlyghost
                          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                          Server : S122 US-East
                          Guild : Fenix
                          Class : Mage
                          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

as part of the collective should you not know the moment the g m trickers it
                            Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                              It would really be nice if they revisited all the triggers that cause pop-ups and animation on the buttons, since they're so badly broken it's not funny. Half the buttons are sparkling at any one time, and most of them for absolutely no reason at all (like gift box hours from either time window). And the pop-up for my tree of ancients only shows up AFTER I collect the reward, every time. Atoll is the only pop-up I'd consider really worthless, though.

But I'm completely in favor of adding the Emeraldia pop-up, since watching guild chat is a poor substitute. And with a good 10-minute window to get into the event, it's way too easy for the chat notice to get pushed off even by regular activity.
                              Having a schedule will work most of the time, but it's unreasonable to expect that to be the proper way to handle it - even guild masters have lives outside the game.
                              on your last part that is where *** g m's are for to take over the leader ship when needed to activate the events etc on the set time's........ It is btw 1 of the points they should improve in game to make it possible for a g m to check box the *** g m's he/she/it wants to be able to tricker events when they can not do it them self without having to give over the guild every time.
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X