X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.
    Great minds think alike
    Thanks for doing this for us and looking forward to seeing its effect *claps hands*

Leave a comment:

• clicker
    replied
    It's totally insane that they added the new items to the regular inventory pages......I have all 5 pages open and am constantly having to either sell stuff or move it to the vault (and then eventually sell it). I swear I spend half my time online managing inventory and quite frankly am getting sick of it..

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    should be a start if they upped half of your list memory

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

I have all 5 pages open, along with 3 pages of vault and treasure inventory open, but still in a constant struggle with inventory space.

Looking at the spare items I have, most of them are really just full stacks of upgrade materials saved up for events or waiting to be consumed by voyage and marriage tree. If they increase the stack size to a much bigger number, such as 99,999 or 999,999, more than half the boxes can be freed up. I wouldn't ask for an extra page or moving anything to profile or treasure inventory immediately, but a stack size change should be relatively trivial (if they coded it as a configuration or hardcoded it only at one place). It doesn't have to be done on all items at once. Just a few at a time makes a huge difference on the longer run.
    That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied

Only specific items qualify as Treasure. The devs have no plan to label non-treasure items as treasure.
    I have all 5 pages open, along with 3 pages of vault and treasure inventory open, but still in a constant struggle with inventory space.

Looking at the spare items I have, most of them are really just full stacks of upgrade materials saved up for events or waiting to be consumed by voyage and marriage tree. If they increase the stack size to a much bigger number, such as 99,999 or 999,999, more than half the boxes can be freed up. I wouldn't ask for an extra page or moving anything to profile or treasure inventory immediately, but a stack size change should be relatively trivial (if they coded it as a configuration or hardcoded it only at one place). It doesn't have to be done on all items at once. Just a few at a time makes a huge difference on the longer run.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    i payed enough for the 5 pages while 2 are enough.. they need to expand list of treasure thingy's.. or put the 2 pages not used to the normal inventory....

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by thor31 View Post

making some of the items to be able to put in the treasure inventory would help free up room for new items that player get with new patches or new events that players save for
    Only specific items qualify as Treasure. The devs have no plan to label non-treasure items as treasure.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    They can't just make all stacks infinite. I've asked about that.

What we did do was compile a list of items that most people would generally have many stacks of just by playing the game, without doing any hoarding (including animals and items for systems that can be maxed with no future use), or saving for events we won't be getting back (cast stones, for example), with a particular focus on things we need other things to use our things with (such as pennant engrave stones, holy forge materials). That list has been forwarded along in the hopes that it's small enough that it will get the same large stack limit fusion spirit shards have, but large enough that everyone will gain a fair amount of much needed space no matter what stage of the game they are in. And now we wait and see.
    making some of the items to be able to put in the treasure inventory would help free up room for new items that player get with new patches or new events that players save for

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    They can't just make all stacks infinite. I've asked about that.

What we did do was compile a list of items that most people would generally have many stacks of just by playing the game, without doing any hoarding (including animals and items for systems that can be maxed with no future use), or saving for events we won't be getting back (cast stones, for example), with a particular focus on things we need other things to use our things with (such as pennant engrave stones, holy forge materials). That list has been forwarded along in the hopes that it's small enough that it will get the same large stack limit fusion spirit shards have, but large enough that everyone will gain a fair amount of much needed space no matter what stage of the game they are in. And now we wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    or can we get confirmation of what is now effectivley useless in game now that we can safely remove/sell as the will never be used again, and/or an exchange will never happen.
    They can't even inform us of a patch being released, are you kidding?!?! Another game site I play on gives players two full months advance notice of games being removed or added, and at least a week's notice of a special event coming up... they CARE about their players.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    or can we get confirmation of what is now effectivley useless in game now that we can safely remove/sell as the will never be used again, and/or an exchange will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post

"stuff" is NOT treasure, leave those pages alone. They should just do as bertalt suggested and make ALL of the stacks infinite. We have so many items that we get in SUCH abundance (mahra, sepulcrums, henna, etc) and they keep shoving more of it down our throats every day with gift piles, etc, that being able to combine all of our stacks into one would open up a LOT of room. Even if you think that you KNOW you don't need this stuff, you know you need to hold onto it 'just in case'.
    this is why no 1 has invent space cuz they hoard the useless rubbish hoping for something that's not going to come or a event that's not ever going to return

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

yeah I agree their

add stuff to treasure inventory like goddess accessory stuff cuties stuff fusion spirit stuff henna and adv henna then maybe we ave enough space

and either the devs don t wanna do this they want us to sell all the stuff we don't basically need

best idea I seen they gave us a exchange for some stuff back last year why don't they do same again

or maybe they want us to spend spend spend on inventory upgrades
    "stuff" is NOT treasure, leave those pages alone. They should just do as bertalt suggested and make ALL of the stacks infinite. We have so many items that we get in SUCH abundance (mahra, sepulcrums, henna, etc) and they keep shoving more of it down our throats every day with gift piles, etc, that being able to combine all of our stacks into one would open up a LOT of room. Even if you think that you KNOW you don't need this stuff, you know you need to hold onto it 'just in case'.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    We have a new patch 9.0 coming, pre launch servers have it and looks like this problem will only get worse. Looks like several more new items to store and no addition to inventory space added. Are they trying to run players off? Not just talking about this issue but a collection of many issues, it sure seems like it.

I am not a programmer but seems like they could do a couple of easy things to solve the problem like letting more items go into treasure inventory, let all things stack like fusion spirit shard.

They want players to get rid of anything they may not currently need, so when they actually do bring something out in the future that uses items players got rid of, they hope players will spend
    yeah I agree their

add stuff to treasure inventory like goddess accessory stuff cuties stuff fusion spirit stuff henna and adv henna then maybe we ave enough space

and either the devs don t wanna do this they want us to sell all the stuff we don't basically need

best idea I seen they gave us a exchange for some stuff back last year why don't they do same again

or maybe they want us to spend spend spend on inventory upgrades

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    We have a new patch 9.0 coming, pre launch servers have it and looks like this problem will only get worse. Looks like several more new items to store and no addition to inventory space added. Are they trying to run players off? Not just talking about this issue but a collection of many issues, it sure seems like it.

I am not a programmer but seems like they could do a couple of easy things to solve the problem like letting more items go into treasure inventory, let all things stack like fusion spirit shard.

They want players to get rid of anything they may not currently need, so when they actually do bring something out in the future that uses items players got rid of, they hope players will spend

Leave a comment:

Working...
X