Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I could mention that people are paying for the extra pages and still running out of space.

Now all we need is more voices in this thread, or any inventory related thread.
    I too have been renting the two additional inventory pages since they were released. Voice +1.

Comment

I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?
      Yes i rent them am always short on inventory space caused by the fact that selling items that are not useless is not a smart move since the game can always make it happen that yu need them again.
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I know a few players mentioned moving farm specific stuff to the farm vault. That is the one inventory change I would not advise. Many players use farm animals to stockpile gold beyond the game's gold limit to save just in case and since the farm vault has no sell feature in it that would remove player's ability to stockpile for the future. On the flip side I would be 100% in favor of this IF we could sell items directly from the farm vault.

Comment

yup,truth is we need more inventory....i have to sale items because no space in inventory
          a bit old in this game

Comment

LIKING the CHANGES but we definatley NEED more INVENTORY .....
            ALSO increasing from 10K ( 9999) to 100K or even 50K if possible for certain items like horsehoes , henna and other items that we need a lot of

like all the ideas PLEASE change R2

Comment

Yes, I pay for the extra pages and am still running out of inventory space. I like all of Immy's suggestions. I have unused treasure inventory pages so making some items from regular bag space go there would be nice. Really, you can't keep adding items we need to store and NOT give us inventory expansion. It's just nuts
              Frozenshade
              R2Games
              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post

I am renting those pages and still run out of space. Certain items cap at 999 instead of 9999, which makes the issue worse. I'd like to see those stack caps go away. I know flash has a limit for values, but that limit is over 2 billion, so I don't see any reason why we should be stuck with multiple inventory lines being hogged by stack after stack of 999 or 9999...and many of these things I stash as chests because once I open them, they expand to even more items.
                Considering that there is some limited storage for penants in the relic interface, I'd also like to see penants no longer hog our inventory space. I know we can recycle them pretty quickly and be done with it, but when collecting rewards, they cause inventory overflow which leads to tedious retrieval of excess from mail...and we all know some items go missing from mail, especially when you're getting to 50+ pages.
                I'd also like for talisman management to be less clunky. I open my orange rift chests and end up with 100+ mail messages, each containing 1 talisman. Clearing space is a ton of clicking. Even with the bulk use function, you still have to select each talisman individually. How about being able to drag a box to select the ones you want to convert to xp?
                Also a lock for the talismans that you want to keep so you don't accidentally sell, engulf, etc.
                Frozenshade
                R2Games
                S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by Immilyn View Post
                  I know it has been mentioned in a couple of other threads but in light of the new materials this most recent patch has introduced as well as future materials that are surely on their way increasing our ability to store additional items seems to be something that is becoming paramount. To this end I have a few suggestions.

1. Move all "shards" to the existing Treasure Inventory page. Clothing shards, will shards, crystal shards, fashion shards, tanks mount shard, the 12 different relic shards, etc. If it has the word shard attached to it, place in the Treasure inventory.

2. Move all dimension coordinates to the Dimension Coordinate Inventory located in the Mystic Gate/Dimension interface. That would move all coordinates completely out of our normal inventory.

3. Make Developing Potions a 'currency' that goes into our profile page instead of an inventory hog (especially when players are accruing the 100k+ needed for a level 10 advanced guild skill).

4. Add an new inventory tab similar to Treasure Inventory called "Guardians" or "Otherworldly" or anything else you like that would be logical and place all sylph, eudaemon, and willpower related items there. Even if this is a bound balen purchase just as Treasure Inventory is it would still help to ease many players that are bursting at the seems right now.

Implementing any/all of these in their suggested or in a modified form would surely be appreciated. Anyone else care to weigh in or make any suggested modifications to what I have proposed here? Thanks in advance
                  I, for one, don't like the idea of adding shards or anything else to the treasure tab. I don't sort those pages, I have individual pages for resistance crystals, divinity souls, 2 for gems and the last for diamonds and will crystals. They aren't cluttered like my inventory and it's easy for me to see what's what at a glance.

I DO like the idea of having an additional tab (or two) along the side that could open up 5 more pages, one that would include all things arrived at thru a bottom icon... sylphs, euadmons, etc. The other tab can include all shards and equipment related items (from luck stones to holy forge)... then "If it has the word shard attached to it" it can reside here. If they were included with the treasure tab, things like Ice Spirit Shards and Core Shards (which are made to make halidom and artifact) wouldn't be bunched together correctly.

The next biggest help would be to up the limit on ALL stacks like they did the Fusion Spirit Shards (mine is currently sitting at 23k).... and there is no reason Willpower Talent Stones, Fushion Chi or each event cycles items are limited to 999.

Items 2 and 3 I agree with 100%.

I have been renting the 4th and 5th pages since they came out and have both of the extra guild vault pages. I currently have about 10 spaces free and that's a struggle with all of the junk that gets dumped in daily... gold, kyanite and reward chests from Castle Wars alone takes up 3 spaces. I really have to keep on top of it and sell off things I really don't want to just to maintain what few spaces I currently have. It's especially frustrating when the end of an event cycle rolls around and I have to open pages of emails to retrieve lucky exchange overflow.
                  Knight - 45 mil BR
                  100% FREE player

Comment

+1 here too

Comment

Originally posted by Immilyn View Post
                      I know it has been mentioned in a couple of other threads but in light of the new materials this most recent patch has introduced as well as future materials that are surely on their way increasing our ability to store additional items seems to be something that is becoming paramount. To this end I have a few suggestions.

1. Move all "shards" to the existing Treasure Inventory page. Clothing shards, will shards, crystal shards, fashion shards, tanks mount shard, the 12 different relic shards, etc. If it has the word shard attached to it, place in the Treasure inventory.

2. Move all dimension coordinates to the Dimension Coordinate Inventory located in the Mystic Gate/Dimension interface. That would move all coordinates completely out of our normal inventory.

3. Make Developing Potions a 'currency' that goes into our profile page instead of an inventory hog (especially when players are accruing the 100k+ needed for a level 10 advanced guild skill).

4. Add an new inventory tab similar to Treasure Inventory called "Guardians" or "Otherworldly" or anything else you like that would be logical and place all sylph, eudaemon, and willpower related items there. Even if this is a bound balen purchase just as Treasure Inventory is it would still help to ease many players that are bursting at the seems right now.

Implementing any/all of these in their suggested or in a modified form would surely be appreciated. Anyone else care to weigh in or make any suggested modifications to what I have proposed here? Thanks in advance
                      I agree with all the suggestions, mail is overflowing and the increase of items most certainly requests an increase of space.
                      We also need a better disposition/investment of items (like Soul Crystals and Mount Hoofs) that just keep pilling up. No Voyage or Marriage Tree is enough to use them on and selling them just seems like a waste.

Comment

No can do, without causing calculation complications. 2,147,483,647 is the largest integer that can be used in this game.
                        Wait, where have I heard this before? Oh yeah I know, when everyone was suggesting a change to up the limit on world boss hp and said it couldn't be done because it was at the limit of flash. Well it's obvious that isn't true since the new wb has much more hp now.

Back on topic, yes we need more inventory space. I also rent the 2 pages, have treasure inventory and 3 guild vault pages and still run out of room.

Comment

i agree with Immi. so much can be done or moved out of inventory spaces now.

Comment

let them move 2 of the treasure inventory to the normal bag never used 3 pages of them where i have payed for from when they came out.. and we getting more and more treasures in bag's instead of the pages where it belong to

Comment

What no comment about that flash part?

Lets keep this thread active

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Wait, where have I heard this before? Oh yeah I know, when everyone was suggesting a change to up the limit on world boss hp and said it couldn't be done because it was at the limit of flash. Well it's obvious that isn't true since the new wb has much more hp now.

Back on topic, yes we need more inventory space. I also rent the 2 pages, have treasure inventory and 3 guild vault pages and still run out of room.
                                The new world boss is invincible for 5 minutes, which helps it to last longer. I guess the point is, when R2 wants to, they can work around the flash limitations.

R2 has addressed the inventory issue before. They first gave us the treasure tab (for balen, ofc) and the option to rent 2 more pages. Then they gave guild masters the ability to rent more tabs of guild inventory, which allows players some extra room to store items (but since its in guild vault, access to them isn't as easy and is very little help when opening chests that hog more than one line of space at a time).

The problem, as I see it, is that 7Road keeps adding stuff that hogs inventory space faster than they add new options to store it. There have been several suggestions in this thread that would reduce the strain.

Comment

Working...
                                X