X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centaur0001
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    No can do, without causing calculation complications. 2,147,483,647 is the largest integer that can be used in this game.
    As this was noted above regarding gold...one possible option is raising the limit of the number of cattle you can purchase in one cell of your inventory...though I know the numerals would need to be tiny after a point...and you can just then buy and sell cows (or the other farm animals) as your way of maintaining a higher supply of gold. Depending on how implemented, could get you beyond the immediate integer limit question.

And, actually, why not have some game reason for a very expensive farm animal...say, a "Golden Goose"...that might both expand the game somehow (I'm sure the devs will think of something) and remain within game logic for having it in the farm. Perhaps something you can both buy and sell at 100M or 1B gold?

I tried very hard to avoid buying the extra inventory pages, but needed them about 6 months ago with no way around it anymore. At this point, I sometimes fill up Page 5, plus I've got 3 vault pages in my guild vault, plus Treasure Inventory...it's simply not enough, so I vote for more pages, or, perhaps, less items...the number of items in inventory is probably a contributing factor to game lag, especially on some of the newly merged servers, and we could do with less icons taking forever to load, rather than more space to add little laggers to everything that hurts the whole server.

On that note, one final recommendation. There are still some items out there that are obsolete and not listed as such. Some of us have stored a ton of them. If you make sure all obsoleted items are corrected shown as being permanently useless (many or most already have this, but some are left) and put a "Use In Bulk" option on this (similar to what we need for Fun Coins...see other suggestion threads on this issue...and, maybe, by needing to go in for more than just one item the devs will show us some mercy and actually act on this!), perhaps we can get rid of the useless items and the needless graphics overhead, which can only help all of us. (One example might be the Level 60 Legendary Stones...I know there are others.) For those who have already pruned every obsoleted item in inventory, hats off to your diligence. I'm not even sure I know which parts of my inventory may be useless at this point, but no reason for the game not to make these easier to identify and remove.

I know the notes show this fix is supposedly in the works. Figured I'd chime in with hopes it'll still happen soon, and in the best format available to be useful for the game.
    Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-14-2019, 09:58 PM. Reason: Added example for enhanced explanation.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    There is no need for inventory expansion if they will increase stackable qty per item, some items can store 999 (fushion chi, willpower talent stone) only. Most common items can stack up to 9999, if developer will increase to 50,000 or 99,9990 per item, would be very good.

Patch after patch, new items emerging and needed to store in the inventory plus (+) including the old items which needed in the events or games.

Leave a comment:

• clicker
    replied
    I also rent the last few pages and have to do cleaning quite a bit due to the number if items we have to hoard for various events. Just the accumulation of horses to store excess gold takes up several lines of vault space.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
    Memorylane, I'd offer, but not on R2 based server
    It doesn't matter what platform you play on. The devs can access every character.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Memorylane, I'd offer, but not on R2 based server

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    The upgrade of vault for more spaces in the new guild development area is greyed out. Does that mean it can't be upgraded like the master skills tower can since it is the only one atm I 'm able to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    well not using 3 and erm half pages of treasure inventory ..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by truesatan View Post
    Those devs are kidding right? Three more thing to carry around (Cauldron potions)and they force us to spend money on opening more inventory space?
    Well one more thing why ppl are quitting the game.
    If they force us to open up all space they should lower the price or make it permanent, temporary space does not count
    in my opinion towards the inventory space, its like opening such space rl for money. if you can't pay they will ********** it
    and its gone. but we are talking about virtual stuff. if they add items the should add free space.
    only my 2 cents that won't pay the virtual inventory space rent lol
    You can use bound balens, which the game gives us plenty of now. If you need space, then go unlock it.

For everyone else, if you are worried the devs will look at your inventory and see many rows of things you could probably throw away, but you're worried that as soon as you do the devs will add more levels to whatever it is you're holding materials for, it's okay - we've also been pushing increasing stack limits, which would mean we won't actually need more inventory slots, but the devs still need to see what we are doing with the space we've been given.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-08-2018, 02:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    Those devs are kidding right? Three more thing to carry around (Cauldron potions)and they force us to spend money on opening more inventory space?
    Well one more thing why ppl are quitting the game.
    If they force us to open up all space they should lower the price or make it permanent, temporary space does not count
    in my opinion towards the inventory space, its like opening such space rl for money. if you can't pay they will ********** it
    and its gone. but we are talking about virtual stuff. if they add items the should add free space.
    only my 2 cents that won't pay the virtual inventory space rent lol

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    guess they dun do little refund on "wasted" inventory space?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    let them classify more stuff as treasure as i or most have 3 empty pages left there.......
    They aren't going to do that. If you have a full inventory, all pages open, would you like to volunteer your character so the devs can take a look?

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    let them classify more stuff as treasure as i or most have 3 empty pages left there.......

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    An update on where we are with the topic of inventory expansion -

The devs feel that we have enough space, so they would like to see for themselves why we need more. They are requesting permission to access characters to look at the inventory and guild vault. The devs will access the character for the stated purpose, but will only do so if the character is offline so don't worry about being booted during an event, but please be sure to log out when not actively playing over the next few days.

For anyone dealing with inventory space issues, who have all 5 inventory pages and all 3 guild vault pages open, who would like to volunteer to let the devs look at your inventory, please provide your character name, server, and platform. If you prefer not to post your name and server publicly, please feel free to pm me instead. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• hurbert
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Then we'll have something to look forward to for a long time, now won't we.
    Flash will no longer be supported, and I'm sure they haven't wasted time trying to convert this game to html5 or anything else. It will be done. No more worries about customer complaints about the lag, inventory issues, or the pathetic way they treat us. Might have to deal with a few lawsuits from some of the richer cashers though.

Prime example of how much they care about their players... raising the levels for max Rave rewards from 250 to 300! Guilds are struggling to pay for vault space and can't afford to WASTE gold on Castle Wars (it's not worth it, even if it is 15 much needed devo). Non-knighthood guildies are incapable of making 300 devo without Castle Wars, and most struggle to hit 250.

They raised the level for treasure synthesizing events (divinity souls level 6 and gems level 7 now). WHY?!?! The players that don't need them, have them; the ones who DO NEED them can't make them. I exchange for divinity souls in hot events every time they come around, but 300 level 2's only make a single level 5, and they expect people to make level 7 and above for events?!!? Get a grip!!!!!

As for the infuriating inventory situation, they KNOW it's an issue and what do they do? They ADD more JUNK to the Online Rewards. Seriously!?!? Why do they HAVE to make 10 sylph equipment shards come IN A BAG that we have to open up every half hour?!?!?!?!!?!?! I spend more time opening my inventory so I can open junk, so I can claim mail or devo rewards because I get a notice that there isn't sufficient inventory space.... gold and daru don't NEED space and I HAVE spaces already for all of the other items. We shouldn't be required to have an empty space for EACH item!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    if game still exist by then :P have to say should be time that those ostrich's got there head up xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X