Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you want them to put out 5 more pages?? sounds good but think twice genius then they will let us pay again to open those 5pages... im not organising the gem's etc but even then you can stash them on 2 or 3 pages and still lose space of 2 a 3 pages that you payed for.. they can easy let the relic stuff move to treasure invetory and other stuff ...

guild vault is nice to but if your guild not that big its expensive.... they just need to give more free space... not willing to pay any balens on that as i wasted balens on 3 empty useless pages

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
      so you want them to put out 5 more pages?? sounds good but think twice genius then they will let us pay again to open those 5pages... im not organising the gem's etc but even then you can stash them on 2 or 3 pages and still lose space of 2 a 3 pages that you payed for.. they can easy let the relic stuff move to treasure invetory and other stuff ...

guild vault is nice to but if your guild not that big its expensive.... they just need to give more free space... not willing to pay any balens on that as i wasted balens on 3 empty useless pages
      I don't know why BOUND balens is so hard for you get, I'm a free player and I have over 23k currently. Between Devotion (I rarely get the daily since we can't afford to run Emeraldia, but I do manage to get 250 a day so I get the 2 weekly chests), Heavenly Crianza and now Demon Continent (it has 10 battles giving 100 balens each every 4 levels), along with the many other ways... but these are just the biggest off the top of my head right now.

To say those pages in treasure tab are 'lost' is incorrect. They are there for future treasures for whatever they may have coming down the road, not just any ol' junk. Do you cram your vacuum cleaner in your food pantry because you have the space? I doubt it! It doesn't belong there and you could contaminate your food. Put things where they belong, and it you don't have the room, either start throwing things out you don't need or buy a bigger house.
      Last edited by bertalt; 09-11-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

Perhaps you didn't read the part about us struggling to pay for vault pages. Our gold isn't wasted converting gems when there is plenty of room in the TREASURE tabs to keep ALL of them organized by type and levels... 2 pages for gems, 1 for divinity souls, 1 for euademon and the last has resistances. THAT's organized. "Sorting" puts them in whatever order the system deems appropriate and you're left searching row upon row to find what you're looking for. No thank you, I do that enough with my regular inventory!

You want them to tinker with an already existing feature (all gems on the treasure pages) and add whatever! additional items that you KNOW they'd mess up, I want them to leave it alone!!! Copy and paste whatever code they have to and make a third tab and THEN they can add the stuff I suggested.

Haven't you learned by now, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! And if these programmers have anything to do with it... DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Why you'd want them to just move stuff to your current "2-3 pages of empty space" instead of 5 new ones as I suggested is beyond me.

Mate, are you serious?
        How you're struggling to pay for vault pages is beyond me - the server I'm GM of, We only have to pay 3mil per month per vault tab... Whether that increases or not idk, but I don't understand how you're struggling to pay for vaults. On my merged server 727, we have more wealth than we could ever spend currently.

Also, "sorting" would still make it easy to find things, because it'd group them together... Need a lv 6 hp div soul? Cool, just look for the div souls, then look at HP, then Lv 6. The way you're describing sounds like it takes more time, because you HAVE to keep it organized, and you can never sort your inventory ever, so that seems more work than it's worth.

Also, we're asking they add simple **** that SHOULD be in the treasure page. Sorry but when it comes down to it, adding items to an already existing feature is a hella lot easier, faster, and more simple than making a new system.
        Btw, if you think them adding things to TP will mess it up, imagine them trying to make ANOTHER tab with different items. You're contradicting yourself.

And your "if it ain't broke don't fix it" phrase is invalid sir. Inventory IS BROKEN therefor we have to fix it, and THIS is a fix.

I'm not saying I'm opposed to another 5 pages of space for different items, but in all reality even that 5 pages still won't be enough because we'd STILL have 2-3 pages empty just like treasure page. So, WHY NOT FILL TREASURE PAGE IN MORE, AND ADD ANOTHER TAB OF ITEMS THAT CAN BE EMPTY.

I rest my case,
        Don't come for me unless I send for you.
        K thx
        S791, Indominus
        Knighted Archer
        Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Treasure inventory is suppose to be more room than you will ever need, so that it is sure to hold all things the devs have labelled as treasure. We don't want too many things to be considered treasure, else we do run the risk of an overflow. It's not going to solve the problem of people not getting rid of anything, even if they've maxed whatever it is already, which I know is part of the inventory problem and might be why the devs don't feel there's a rush to give us more room for things.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by mhzackary View Post

Mate, are you serious?
            How you're struggling to pay for vault pages is beyond me - the server I'm GM of, We only have to pay 3mil per month per vault tab... Whether that increases or not idk, but I don't understand how you're struggling to pay for vaults. On my merged server 727, we have more wealth than we could ever spend currently.

Also, "sorting" would still make it easy to find things, because it'd group them together... Need a lv 6 hp div soul? Cool, just look for the div souls, then look at HP, then Lv 6. The way you're describing sounds like it takes more time, because you HAVE to keep it organized, and you can never sort your inventory ever, so that seems more work than it's worth.

Also, we're asking they add simple **** that SHOULD be in the treasure page. Sorry but when it comes down to it, adding items to an already existing feature is a hella lot easier, faster, and more simple than making a new system.
            Btw, if you think them adding things to TP will mess it up, imagine them trying to make ANOTHER tab with different items. You're contradicting yourself.

And your "if it ain't broke don't fix it" phrase is invalid sir. Inventory IS BROKEN therefor we have to fix it, and THIS is a fix.

I'm not saying I'm opposed to another 5 pages of space for different items, but in all reality even that 5 pages still won't be enough because we'd STILL have 2-3 pages empty just like treasure page. So, WHY NOT FILL TREASURE PAGE IN MORE, AND ADD ANOTHER TAB OF ITEMS THAT CAN BE EMPTY.

I rest my case,
            Don't come for me unless I send for you.
            K thx
            How are we struggling... hmm... 3mil per month (strike that, per 30 DAYS) is 3 BILLION of actual contribution. That's a full stack and a half of animals. People don't and will not contribute that much gold (x2 for both pages) when they have nothing worth buying in the shop. Instead, they spend it on astrals, buy animals to save for holy forging events, and anything else they need the gold for. Throwing it at the guild to pay an exorbitant amount for something that SHOULD BE PROVIDED is never going to happen for the SMALL guilds. We currently earn 30-40 mil per World Boss per day, that's 2.1 bil in a month and for SMALL guilds, what's the point in earning all that gold if it HAS to be wasted on vault pages?

And your description of sorting... "just look for". No thanks! I don't have to look for. They are all arranged on their own tab and I don't have to search for a thing. I sort my inventory and my vault because I have to when they are so full, my treasure tab is never sorted and it's the easiest one to maintain.

It's not making a new system. It's copy and pasting an existing one instead of editing that one and messing it up. It's taking the COPY and making the edits to the list of items that will be on that tab. It's making a tweak to have 3 tabs instead of 2. They've already done exactly this to give us the Treasure tab... it's not new! Treasure page is not broke, it has room for additional treasure items and I stand by my "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Shoving everything wherever it will go is NOT a fix, it's chaos.
            Knight - 45 mil BR
            100% FREE player

Comment

and why sort out gems if go to blacksmith it show's me how much from what i have and what i can use to make the lvls 5 6 7 -12 xD they should put atleast the relics to treasure inventory they eating to much space

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Treasure inventory is suppose to be more room than you will ever need, so that it is sure to hold all things the devs have labelled as treasure. We don't want too many things to be considered treasure, else we do run the risk of an overflow. It's not going to solve the problem of people not getting rid of anything, even if they've maxed whatever it is already, which I know is part of the inventory problem and might be why the devs don't feel there's a rush to give us more room for things.
                Adding a few things won't hurt - Relics could easily be added, star tears, will crystal / res crystal shards. Not saying add a tremendous amount of things or things that aren't even close to being considered treasure.

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

How are we struggling... hmm... 3mil per month (strike that, per 30 DAYS) is 3 BILLION of actual contribution. That's a full stack and a half of animals. People don't and will not contribute that much gold (x2 for both pages) when they have nothing worth buying in the shop. Instead, they spend it on astrals, buy animals to save for holy forging events, and anything else they need the gold for. Throwing it at the guild to pay an exorbitant amount for something that SHOULD BE PROVIDED is never going to happen for the SMALL guilds. We currently earn 30-40 mil per World Boss per day, that's 2.1 bil in a month and for SMALL guilds, what's the point in earning all that gold if it HAS to be wasted on vault pages?

And your description of sorting... "just look for". No thanks! I don't have to look for. They are all arranged on their own tab and I don't have to search for a thing. I sort my inventory and my vault because I have to when they are so full, my treasure tab is never sorted and it's the easiest one to maintain.

It's not making a new system. It's copy and pasting an existing one instead of editing that one and messing it up. It's taking the COPY and making the edits to the list of items that will be on that tab. It's making a tweak to have 3 tabs instead of 2. They've already done exactly this to give us the Treasure tab... it's not new! Treasure page is not broke, it has room for additional treasure items and I stand by my "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Shoving everything wherever it will go is NOT a fix, it's chaos.
                Okay i'm confused... First you said don't mess with TP, add another page that's an exact copy but for different items, now you're saying TP has room for additional items?
                Make up your mind.

Treasure page isn't broken, I'll give you that. But why not fill it in more to get our balens worth out of it, AND add another inventory feature that can be Eud/Sylph stuff. Otherwise I'll never bother buying TP if they added the 3rd feature, because I have more Eud/Sylph stuff than I do **** that goes into the Treasure page.

Also, I have no problem finding stuff soooooo I think that's a "YOU" problem.

Also, ALL my guilds have way more wealth than they know what to do with. So I still don't see how this is an issue with guilds unless you have no active players. So let's do some math shall we?
                6bil per 30 days, 6bil / 30 = 200m per day... Let's say a small active guild of 10 players - that's 20m gold per day... It goes down the more players you have. So tell me exactly how or why this is "so expensive" for you? If anything be happy you have EXTRA SPACE THAT DOESNT COST BALENS. No one's forcing you to buy the vault.
                S791, Indominus
                Knighted Archer
                Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by mhzackary View Post

Adding a few things won't hurt - Relics could easily be added, star tears, will crystal / res crystal shards. Not saying add a tremendous amount of things or things that aren't even close to being considered treasure.

Okay i'm confused... First you said don't mess with TP, add another page that's an exact copy but for different items, now you're saying TP has room for additional items?
                  Make up your mind.

Treasure page isn't broken, I'll give you that. But why not fill it in more to get our balens worth out of it, AND add another inventory feature that can be Eud/Sylph stuff. Otherwise I'll never bother buying TP if they added the 3rd feature, because I have more Eud/Sylph stuff than I do **** that goes into the Treasure page.

Also, I have no problem finding stuff soooooo I think that's a "YOU" problem.

Also, ALL my guilds have way more wealth than they know what to do with. So I still don't see how this is an issue with guilds unless you have no active players. So let's do some math shall we?
                  6bil per 30 days, 6bil / 30 = 200m per day... Let's say a small active guild of 10 players - that's 20m gold per day... It goes down the more players you have. So tell me exactly how or why this is "so expensive" for you? If anything be happy you have EXTRA SPACE THAT DOESNT COST BALENS. No one's forcing you to buy the vault.
                  I HAVE made up my mind --- all.you want to do is argue. I was VERY clear and concise in my posts but you keep trying to twist it around and confuse the issue... or you're confused and can't read properly. I, and MemoryLane both, said the extra space that is available now on Treasure Page should be left for TREASURE, and I said "it has room for ADDITIONAL TREASURE ITEMS"... you know, for whatever they add to the game next that has equipment and some kind of GEM. No one wasted balens buying that tab, they expanded their inventory by having all of the treasure items moved onto it. We'd have the same expansion by having all of the tag-along's resources placed on their own tab of 5 pages... everything from seps/mahra to prayer scripts (if they follow my suggestion),

You say you have no problem finding stuff, well congratulations! Personally, I don't like searching different pages to find my advance mahra, regular mahra and the advance seps/seps. Whatever priority they give the sort has these items spread out on three separate pages... and that's just one example. Constantly having to sort the bag changes the layout as some piles overflow and other items are added, so finding the right tab for what you're looking for isn't "easy", not as easy as my treasure pages.

You're such a math wiz, if it's a struggle for you to figure out how it can be such a burden for SMALL guilds, I'm not going to spell it out any further than I have already VERY CLEARLY stated. But I will say, I'm so happy that ALL of your guilds have players willing to throw so much gold at the guild and get nothing else for their hard work. Most players don't even bother contributing anything on a daily basis, or they contribute just enough to get devotion. The players I know are using their gold more wisely, to build their character.
                  Knight - 45 mil BR
                  100% FREE player

Comment

this is silly suggestion, but can couples have shared inventory? ^.^v
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

why the hell should you sort gems and mahra gems showing in blacksmith how much of what type you have... mahra sepulcrum showing when you click on your sylph when you go use some for events

Comment

just add 8 more items we ned spaces for omg add more thing to go to tresures inventory pls

Comment

I agree we need more free space. even with cleaning up every day its more stuff that fills the pages every day.
                          Or at least put some stuff in to the treasure inventory. five pages and I hardly get 2 pages filed in there.
                          For example why are those will crystal and crystal shards in the normal inventory?
                          Last edited by truesatan; 09-13-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                            For example why are those will crystal and crystal shards in the normal inventory?
                            Shards are not yet gems, therefore not yet treasure. I know, I think it's silly too.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well but Coins (like the new ocean coins) are *golum* precious *golum*
                              Those star tears are as well. I have some more hehe
                              Whips and hoofs.
                              Well players are not wrong if they blame the devs are greedy if you have a lot
                              of balens (if bound or not) for a line in the inventory....
                              Not even saying the madness for page 4 and 5 for a temporary space.
                              At least page 4 should be opened....
                              My 2 cents.
                              Cheers

Comment

All those goddess stuff should have their own inventory like the talismans do. Other than the goddess panel, we can't find those items needed anywhere else.

They should allow us to synthesize each type of relic shards directly into cast stones (add 12 extra formulas in blacksmith). Or they should just eliminate the 12 relic shard types and give only 1 type of relic shard. It feels hard to sell 1-99 shards for a box of space, but at times that wasn't a choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X