No announcement yet.

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also rent the last few pages and have to do cleaning quite a bit due to the number if items we have to hoard for various events. Just the accumulation of horses to store excess gold takes up several lines of vault space.

Comment

There is no need for inventory expansion if they will increase stackable qty per item, some items can store 999 (fushion chi, willpower talent stone) only. Most common items can stack up to 9999, if developer will increase to 50,000 or 99,9990 per item, would be very good.

Patch after patch, new items emerging and needed to store in the inventory plus (+) including the old items which needed in the events or games.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        No can do, without causing calculation complications. 2,147,483,647 is the largest integer that can be used in this game.
        As this was noted above regarding gold...one possible option is raising the limit of the number of cattle you can purchase in one cell of your inventory...though I know the numerals would need to be tiny after a point...and you can just then buy and sell cows (or the other farm animals) as your way of maintaining a higher supply of gold. Depending on how implemented, could get you beyond the immediate integer limit question.

And, actually, why not have some game reason for a very expensive farm animal...say, a "Golden Goose"...that might both expand the game somehow (I'm sure the devs will think of something) and remain within game logic for having it in the farm. Perhaps something you can both buy and sell at 100M or 1B gold?

I tried very hard to avoid buying the extra inventory pages, but needed them about 6 months ago with no way around it anymore. At this point, I sometimes fill up Page 5, plus I've got 3 vault pages in my guild vault, plus Treasure Inventory...it's simply not enough, so I vote for more pages, or, perhaps, less items...the number of items in inventory is probably a contributing factor to game lag, especially on some of the newly merged servers, and we could do with less icons taking forever to load, rather than more space to add little laggers to everything that hurts the whole server.

On that note, one final recommendation. There are still some items out there that are obsolete and not listed as such. Some of us have stored a ton of them. If you make sure all obsoleted items are corrected shown as being permanently useless (many or most already have this, but some are left) and put a "Use In Bulk" option on this (similar to what we need for Fun Coins...see other suggestion threads on this issue...and, maybe, by needing to go in for more than just one item the devs will show us some mercy and actually act on this!), perhaps we can get rid of the useless items and the needless graphics overhead, which can only help all of us. (One example might be the Level 60 Legendary Stones...I know there are others.) For those who have already pruned every obsoleted item in inventory, hats off to your diligence. I'm not even sure I know which parts of my inventory may be useless at this point, but no reason for the game not to make these easier to identify and remove.

I know the notes show this fix is supposedly in the works. Figured I'd chime in with hopes it'll still happen soon, and in the best format available to be useful for the game.
        Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-14-2019, 09:58 PM. Reason: Added example for enhanced explanation.

Comment

Gold limit is definitely an issue, especially following one guild recently reaching the magic number in guild contribution, resulting in guild functions breaking for them.

The devs are receptive to the suggestions presented regarding inventory space, but they want to see for themselves why we need it. They asked for names, so I posted to ask for names. They sent a note back last week asking if there were any names yet. I have a 7 page thread of people asking for something to be done about inventory space, and only one volunteer who did not provide a name or server. The downside is the devs will need to log in. Maybe they'll see some lag while they do - two birds with one stone.

If people are worried that the devs will see we have 20 slots of henna, 15 of milk, and no less than 5 stacks of everything else, they shouldn't be. On the contrary, maybe it will be what gets the devs to increase stack limits on common items. Maybe they'll start giving us ways to actually use these items. Maybe they'll change up some of the rewards that feed us stacks of these items. I don't see a downside to this at all.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Gold limit is definitely an issue, especially following one guild recently reaching the magic number in guild contribution, resulting in guild functions breaking for them.

The devs are receptive to the suggestions presented regarding inventory space, but they want to see for themselves why we need it. They asked for names, so I posted to ask for names. They sent a note back last week asking if there were any names yet. I have a 7 page thread of people asking for something to be done about inventory space, and only one volunteer who did not provide a name or server. The downside is the devs will need to log in. Maybe they'll see some lag while they do - two birds with one stone.

If people are worried that the devs will see we have 20 slots of henna, 15 of milk, and no less than 5 stacks of everything else, they shouldn't be. On the contrary, maybe it will be what gets the devs to increase stack limits on common items. Maybe they'll start giving us ways to actually use these items. Maybe they'll change up some of the rewards that feed us stacks of these items. I don't see a downside to this at all.
            If you want a name and server for this let me know as i am in the same boat as all the rest

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

If you want a name and server for this let me know as i am in the same boat as all the rest
              I need names. Yours, everyone's. Anyone who has collected a reward only to have it go to mail because their inventory was full - I want their names too.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I need names. Yours, everyone's. Anyone who has collected a reward only to have it go to mail because their inventory was full - I want their names too.
                Arrowqueen s244

Comment

I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?
                  yeah, me 4 that motion and done that since 4 months ago for using lots of stuff before date expiring.
                  Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                  Server= S31 US East
                  Class = Knight
                  Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                  Server = US East Server 31
                  Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                  Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Immy made an excellent suggestion here, very detailed with solutions that would definitely improve the game... so my curiosity is why does R2 not seem to take this advice and roll with it.. instead of making new things in each patch, how about a patch that addresses issues like this, where experienced players have weighed in with sound, well reasoned advice... =/

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I will volunteer.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

• dont know why we cant place other stuff in treasure inventory i ave 2 pages empty their and i wont rent the last 2 pages of the normal inventory 3 guild vaults filled

Comment

• ellislsd and FireAndIceS8 I will be forwarding your names in about 12 or so hours, and will let you know when the devs ask for access if you're online when they plan to check. Thank you.

Would anyone else, preferably those who have all available pages open, like to also volunteer?

Comment

• Don't forget, for the issue of inventory space, you actually need eleven(11) inventory spaces to be able to get level 10 regular skills from the guild skill tower. And, if you don't already have enough items to buy your potions, you may need those spaces open to you for a very long time...so long that many have avoided doing that event because they can't afford the space. Everyone really needs ample inventory space, not just barely enough space, to do things in this game.

Comment

• I'm reviving this thread since the need for inventory space has not conveniently gone away even though it hasn't been mentioned recently. Each patch brings us new items to store (cuties items, holy dragon soul essence, and goddess accessory materials just to name a few from recent patches) and the devs seem insistent on making sure we have more than two event items at all times (sometimes as many as five). This constant assault on our backpacks is relentless and there still has been no resolution to this that I am aware of.

I know it was touted in the recent patch that a whole three items had their stack limits increased to 9999 to help with inventory. Those three items were will gear, willpower talent stones, and exp talismans. Prior to the patch will gear already had a stack limit of 9999 and exp talisman have a completely separate inventory where they are stored with dragonchant talismans and have zero impact on our main inventory. Sadly that means that the ONLY useful change to our inventory was the increase in the willpower talent stone stack size and that is certainly not enough to help with our inventory issues.
                              Last edited by Immilyn; 08-06-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• they keep refusing to up more to 9999 or as the fusion shards to over 17K or they need put more to treasure pages got 3 and a half page left since i bought them spended enough on them....... they will never listn good

Comment

Working...
                                X