X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immilyn
    started a topic Inventory Expansion

Inventory Expansion

I know it has been mentioned in a couple of other threads but in light of the new materials this most recent patch has introduced as well as future materials that are surely on their way increasing our ability to store additional items seems to be something that is becoming paramount. To this end I have a few suggestions.

1. Move all "shards" to the existing Treasure Inventory page. Clothing shards, will shards, crystal shards, fashion shards, tanks mount shard, the 12 different relic shards, etc. If it has the word shard attached to it, place in the Treasure inventory.

2. Move all dimension coordinates to the Dimension Coordinate Inventory located in the Mystic Gate/Dimension interface. That would move all coordinates completely out of our normal inventory.

3. Make Developing Potions a 'currency' that goes into our profile page instead of an inventory hog (especially when players are accruing the 100k+ needed for a level 10 advanced guild skill).

4. Add an new inventory tab similar to Treasure Inventory called "Guardians" or "Otherworldly" or anything else you like that would be logical and place all sylph, eudaemon, and willpower related items there. Even if this is a bound balen purchase just as Treasure Inventory is it would still help to ease many players that are bursting at the seems right now.

Implementing any/all of these in their suggested or in a modified form would surely be appreciated. Anyone else care to weigh in or make any suggested modifications to what I have proposed here? Thanks in advance

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

normal henna just sell it as once u ave done tattoos engraving and maxed out tatts just save adv henna for events
    Just good to have a bigger stack for something that drops so often. Though no big deal with selling it.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    they need to add more items to treasure invenotry have 3 pages empty in there since i bought it... or need add mahra's up to 30K orso there are some shards that go way higher

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    The Mail idea works but boy it becomes a doozy when u have to renew it.. we need at least another 3 pages of inventory.. Sucks when u on a roll and get the pop up inventory full lol

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
    I agree with proposed fixes, its my least favourite part of the game inv management and have to leave guild once a month to store stuff in mail.
    start using some of the stuff and you do not need to leave a guild to store in mail

Leave a comment:

• atlan1
    replied
    I agree with proposed fixes, its my least favourite part of the game inv management and have to leave guild once a month to store stuff in mail.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    The treasure inventory is a separate tab in your inventory. Once you pay (bound balen or normal balen, if I recall) to unlock it, then your gems get stored there. Its not the tabs along the top; those are for the inventory pages. Instead, when your inventory is open, look to the right side. You'll see the top tab is "inventory" and the one below that is "Treasure Inventory"

Leave a comment:

• R211166343
    replied
    this might be dumb question where exactly is the treasure inventory page I see nothing marked with that name, also what does the small sign with 2 arrows pointing different do?

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    just have to unload unnecessary items or sell to free up your inventory. Don't think developer will prioritize inventory expansion.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    just have to unload unnecessary items or sell to free up your inventory. Don't think developer will prioritize inventory expansion.

Leave a comment:

• evilharry666
    replied
    Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
    Hey MemoryLane:

It has been some months since the last reply on this thread.
    Is there any progress on this topic? Do they plan on giving a higher stack size for some items?

Well, at least they should increase stack size to 99,999 for regular henna. This is the most common item at the moment.
    normal henna just sell it as once u ave done tattoos engraving and maxed out tatts just save adv henna for events

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Hey MemoryLane:

It has been some months since the last reply on this thread.
    Is there any progress on this topic? Do they plan on giving a higher stack size for some items?

Well, at least they should increase stack size to 99,999 for regular henna. This is the most common item at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.
    That would be fantastic if they listen... maybe in a few weeks they will apply it hopefully. since with the new items in patch easy added another 20 items and the judgment stones alone will be a trouble later down the line when you need enough to synth and evo to level up the skills.

Thanks for all the help hopefully they will increase the items you mention.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    99999 would be fine or throw more to treasure inventory cus have 2and half page left un used since start...

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    To be fair, they allow Fusion Spirits to be stacked now, so that's one great improvement. I rarely see anyone else (other than myself) saving up those colorful balls for future use, but still, it's a great step forward. Hopefully some day all the 9,999 (or 99, or 999) full stacks will become one bigger stack. Not need to use an infinite number. 99,999 or 999,999 is possibly good enough. One item at a time they can help us free up tons of space. So please keep this up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X