Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertalt
    replied
    Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
    Well definitely agree that the stacks should change beyond 9999 and like the Fusion Shards there over 20k. So, why not at least make everything stack to like 70k that will help so much. I've had all the pages in guild vault and in inventory including the gem bag.

Even though I been on and off the game since I started sometimes I run into the problem of not having enough space. Increasing the limit of items is one of the easiest things to offer the players especially when they are keep adding new items to game. It shouldn't change the code that much and will make everyone a lot happier playing. To be honest we don't need any more bag spaces if they increase the limit to like 70k. That's only 7 stacks of 9999 into one and I wouldn't mind having only 2 or 3 stacks of some items if they stacked that high. If that can be the limit no one would need more inventory space because most of everything will be in one inventory space.

I think the game dev's think there isn't a reason to increase the stack limit since there is no reason why you should have more than 1 stack of items since there events are limited to 3k at a time. Or that there's enough space from vault and inventory bags to hold every item at least one stack.

Failure on there part though, since like the extra henna, milk, holy forge items, and other items that gets collected every week and we cant just part with it for so little gold. This game is all about being a hoard and collecting so many items for that off chance that something will happen with events.

Then there are items that they completely forgot about like pendants.

I'm definitely for some type of change and with another new patch on its way with an increase on items I think they should consider it.
    PLEASE don't suggest restricting what I called infinite, we need them all converted to Fusion Spirit's current amount. One of my guildies has her stack at 157K and it's still going. Some very good reasons for needing more than one stack's worth, 'surprise events that they've had in the past that allowed us to exchange 9K Mahra (etc) for rewards per day for a week, Developing Potions to reach the higher skill levels, and (for me) lack of time to go thru the tedious process of working all those Dragonchant Talismans (I have stacks of gold chests with no room to open them), and farm animals to save up gold for working astrals... one day I WILL use my saved VIP cards and auto run them to level 10s, but I want to make SURE I have enough gold to do them all. One day, one day, one day... but for now, I'm wasting too much time per day trying to keep spaces clear.

They also need to make changes so we don't have items in our inventory we can't sell or get rid of in some way without forcing us to leave our guild and sending it to mail just so we can delete them. Inventory is hard enough to manage without spending an hour trying to get everything put back in our vault.
    Last edited by bertalt; 08-08-2019, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Well definitely agree that the stacks should change beyond 9999 and like the Fusion Shards there over 20k. So, why not at least make everything stack to like 70k that will help so much. I've had all the pages in guild vault and in inventory including the gem bag.

Even though I been on and off the game since I started sometimes I run into the problem of not having enough space. Increasing the limit of items is one of the easiest things to offer the players especially when they are keep adding new items to game. It shouldn't change the code that much and will make everyone a lot happier playing. To be honest we don't need any more bag spaces if they increase the limit to like 70k. That's only 7 stacks of 9999 into one and I wouldn't mind having only 2 or 3 stacks of some items if they stacked that high. If that can be the limit no one would need more inventory space because most of everything will be in one inventory space.

I think the game dev's think there isn't a reason to increase the stack limit since there is no reason why you should have more than 1 stack of items since there events are limited to 3k at a time. Or that there's enough space from vault and inventory bags to hold every item at least one stack.

Failure on there part though, since like the extra henna, milk, holy forge items, and other items that gets collected every week and we cant just part with it for so little gold. This game is all about being a hoard and collecting so many items for that off chance that something will happen with events.

Then there are items that they completely forgot about like pendants.

I'm definitely for some type of change and with another new patch on its way with an increase on items I think they should consider it.

Leave a comment:

• bertalt
    replied
    The dev's refusal to change ALL stacks to the infinite amount that Fusion Shards has is one of the major reasons people are leaving this game in droves. We SEE it can be done, but they insist on infuriating players by ignoring our pleas. If they EVER relent, we'll be able to go YEARS without inventory problems... if they'd just LISTEN and DO IT! I'm not a programmer, but I'm SURE it would probably take one programmer less than an hour to change them all.. then we players would ALL save hours every week having to try and manipulate our bags to make room. I for sure(!!) know my blood pressure wouldn't keep hitting the roof every time I try to go and collect devo rewards.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    they keep refusing to up more to 9999 or as the fusion shards to over 17K or they need put more to treasure pages got 3 and a half page left since i bought them spended enough on them....... they will never listn good

Leave a comment:

• Immilyn
    replied
    I'm reviving this thread since the need for inventory space has not conveniently gone away even though it hasn't been mentioned recently. Each patch brings us new items to store (cuties items, holy dragon soul essence, and goddess accessory materials just to name a few from recent patches) and the devs seem insistent on making sure we have more than two event items at all times (sometimes as many as five). This constant assault on our backpacks is relentless and there still has been no resolution to this that I am aware of.

I know it was touted in the recent patch that a whole three items had their stack limits increased to 9999 to help with inventory. Those three items were will gear, willpower talent stones, and exp talismans. Prior to the patch will gear already had a stack limit of 9999 and exp talisman have a completely separate inventory where they are stored with dragonchant talismans and have zero impact on our main inventory. Sadly that means that the ONLY useful change to our inventory was the increase in the willpower talent stone stack size and that is certainly not enough to help with our inventory issues.
    Last edited by Immilyn; 08-06-2019, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Centaur0001
    replied
    Don't forget, for the issue of inventory space, you actually need eleven(11) inventory spaces to be able to get level 10 regular skills from the guild skill tower. And, if you don't already have enough items to buy your potions, you may need those spaces open to you for a very long time...so long that many have avoided doing that event because they can't afford the space. Everyone really needs ample inventory space, not just barely enough space, to do things in this game.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    ellislsd and FireAndIceS8 I will be forwarding your names in about 12 or so hours, and will let you know when the devs ask for access if you're online when they plan to check. Thank you.

Would anyone else, preferably those who have all available pages open, like to also volunteer?

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    dont know why we cant place other stuff in treasure inventory i ave 2 pages empty their and i wont rent the last 2 pages of the normal inventory 3 guild vaults filled

Leave a comment:

• FireAndIceS8
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I need names. Yours, everyone's. Anyone who has collected a reward only to have it go to mail because their inventory was full - I want their names too.
    I will volunteer.

Leave a comment:

• m.walters
    replied
    Immy made an excellent suggestion here, very detailed with solutions that would definitely improve the game... so my curiosity is why does R2 not seem to take this advice and roll with it.. instead of making new things in each patch, how about a patch that addresses issues like this, where experienced players have weighed in with sound, well reasoned advice... =/

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?
    yeah, me 4 that motion and done that since 4 months ago for using lots of stuff before date expiring.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied

I need names. Yours, everyone's. Anyone who has collected a reward only to have it go to mail because their inventory was full - I want their names too.
    Arrowqueen s244

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

If you want a name and server for this let me know as i am in the same boat as all the rest

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Gold limit is definitely an issue, especially following one guild recently reaching the magic number in guild contribution, resulting in guild functions breaking for them.

The devs are receptive to the suggestions presented regarding inventory space, but they want to see for themselves why we need it. They asked for names, so I posted to ask for names. They sent a note back last week asking if there were any names yet. I have a 7 page thread of people asking for something to be done about inventory space, and only one volunteer who did not provide a name or server. The downside is the devs will need to log in. Maybe they'll see some lag while they do - two birds with one stone.

If people are worried that the devs will see we have 20 slots of henna, 15 of milk, and no less than 5 stacks of everything else, they shouldn't be. On the contrary, maybe it will be what gets the devs to increase stack limits on common items. Maybe they'll start giving us ways to actually use these items. Maybe they'll change up some of the rewards that feed us stacks of these items. I don't see a downside to this at all.
    If you want a name and server for this let me know as i am in the same boat as all the rest

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Gold limit is definitely an issue, especially following one guild recently reaching the magic number in guild contribution, resulting in guild functions breaking for them.

The devs are receptive to the suggestions presented regarding inventory space, but they want to see for themselves why we need it. They asked for names, so I posted to ask for names. They sent a note back last week asking if there were any names yet. I have a 7 page thread of people asking for something to be done about inventory space, and only one volunteer who did not provide a name or server. The downside is the devs will need to log in. Maybe they'll see some lag while they do - two birds with one stone.

If people are worried that the devs will see we have 20 slots of henna, 15 of milk, and no less than 5 stacks of everything else, they shouldn't be. On the contrary, maybe it will be what gets the devs to increase stack limits on common items. Maybe they'll start giving us ways to actually use these items. Maybe they'll change up some of the rewards that feed us stacks of these items. I don't see a downside to this at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X