Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immilyn
    replied
    I know a few players mentioned moving farm specific stuff to the farm vault. That is the one inventory change I would not advise. Many players use farm animals to stockpile gold beyond the game's gold limit to save just in case and since the farm vault has no sell feature in it that would remove player's ability to stockpile for the future. On the flip side I would be 100% in favor of this IF we could sell items directly from the farm vault.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?
    Yes i rent them am always short on inventory space caused by the fact that selling items that are not useless is not a smart move since the game can always make it happen that yu need them again.

Leave a comment:

• Immilyn
    replied
    Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I could mention that people are paying for the extra pages and still running out of space.

Now all we need is more voices in this thread, or any inventory related thread.
    I too have been renting the two additional inventory pages since they were released. Voice +1.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I could mention that people are paying for the extra pages and still running out of space.

I am renting those pages and still run out of space. Certain items cap at 999 instead of 9999, which makes the issue worse. I'd like to see those stack caps go away. I know flash has a limit for values, but that limit is over 2 billion, so I don't see any reason why we should be stuck with multiple inventory lines being hogged by stack after stack of 999 or 9999...and many of these things I stash as chests because once I open them, they expand to even more items.
    Considering that there is some limited storage for penants in the relic interface, I'd also like to see penants no longer hog our inventory space. I know we can recycle them pretty quickly and be done with it, but when collecting rewards, they cause inventory overflow which leads to tedious retrieval of excess from mail...and we all know some items go missing from mail, especially when you're getting to 50+ pages.
    I'd also like for talisman management to be less clunky. I open my orange rift chests and end up with 100+ mail messages, each containing 1 talisman. Clearing space is a ton of clicking. Even with the bulk use function, you still have to select each talisman individually. How about being able to drag a box to select the ones you want to convert to xp?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post
    It would also be great if they raised the gold that you can have so that we can sell items as needed.
    No can do, without causing calculation complications. 2,147,483,647 is the largest integer that can be used in this game.

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    More inventory space is definately needed even with the new guild vault I am still running out of space all the time and can't sell them as have to much gold on a regular bases so means that I don't do some things because no space for anything.

It would also be great if they raised the gold that you can have so that we can sell items as needed.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    payed for extra pages to and the treasure inventory but since start 3 pages free there where the can move all above mentioned like relic shards dim's etc. why farm vault and still have the seeds in bag? hope they gonna move some stuff fast towards treasure inventory

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crazed1666
    replied

Are you still short on space even with renting those pages?
    Yes I am still short on space, but not short on treasure inventory.. which makes this thread quite important, I know a lot of ol' timers are in same situation if not worse than me who also rent the extra space.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazed1666 View Post

I rent them, have rented them since they became available.. =(
    Me too, or three. So yeah

But I agree with Immy. Something else is needed. I know we got the extra 2 guild pages but I still run out, a lot. And I don't horde like I used to in the old days.

Easiest might be if you can access from somewhere else it's not inventory, i.e, seeds, dimms.
    And developing potions would help alot, for players of all but super huge size who don't need them anymore.

And soon we'll add mount honing items, (not that I don't luv my mountsies)

But I have seen worse games. I'm old and old 8 bit games had squat for inventory. But this is the 21st century right? and he have mages right? so why not have infinite pages?

Last thought it like pages on a cell phone, or the lines on the first few inventory pages. Change it so you buy by the page not the line, and make the prices semi-affordable but scaling. Cap it at say 10 pages if you want

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazed1666 View Post

Are you still short on space even with renting those pages?

Leave a comment:

• Crazed1666
    replied
    I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?

Leave a comment:

• anna11
    replied
    yes i agree with all the suggestions this is the only game i play that the Inventory space is so bad,

I can no longer do all the big spender events and recharge events due to not having the Inventory space to store the items we get from these events.

So as i see it they are just hurting them self by not having the Inventory space,

I have no free spaces in guild vault and only have 6 spaces free from my 5 pages in my Inventory and 2 full pages free in Treasure Inventory just going to waste

I agree as all players of wartune does some thing has to be done about this
    Last edited by anna11; 07-02-2018, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    agreed with all ideas.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X