Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honor loss in Battle Ground, most annoying.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25079159 View Post
    very much if you lose 200-400 honor pts at once,
    but all i want to say is just, there's honor, there's pride, dont gain ur honor with throwing away ur pride by killing lowbies
    yes that's why it is good to take out everything and suicide 5 to 6 times then go against highest honor.

For example onimad has 63k br,
    then if we have 45k br, maybe we go suicide 10 times then wear back equips and go kill onimad for more honor.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      yes that's why it is good to take out everything and suicide 5 to 6 times then go against highest honor.

For example onimad has 63k br,
      then if we have 45k br, maybe we go suicide 10 times then wear back equips and go kill onimad for more honor.
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are level 50+, and have to suicide 10 times, losing 20 honor each time, just to beat Onimad once, and gain 200 honor, aren't you just breaking even ? It might work fine for lower players, but for higher players who lose honor regardless, it seems like an exercise in futility.
      Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
      NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

you guys are only talking about low level with dryad killing high levels.

but how about this.

on my server, there are some high leveler that are very strong but do not attend BG as much. so what in essence you get is someone that is very strong but with low honor.

and what do you get? when you fight them you lose 200 Honor. for them, it's easy to win because a lot people is above them in honor but weak compared to them.

On my server, our strongest is a knight lv. 71 at 53K BR VIP lv. 9 but Honor wise he is only #9 on page 2.

so what that means is any of the Top 8 he can beat up and gain 200 honor any time he want.

what happened is this. the top people stay in GB daily to get to where they are at. killing one at a time.

but because he don't go to GB every day and skip out on some days. his honor is not as high. but when he do go, he can catch up easily because any people higher honor than him he beat up he gain 200 instantly.

we are not even talking about dryad here.

so on one hand you got people who go daily to gain honor one kill at a time .

while on the other hand you got people that go to BG sometimes and gains 200 pts a kill at a time....

yep...that's how it works..
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
          you guys are only talking about low level with dryad killing high levels.

but how about this.

on my server, there are some high leveler that are very strong but do not attend BG as much. so what in essence you get is someone that is very strong but with low honor.

and what do you get? when you fight them you lose 200 Honor. for them, it's easy to win because a lot people is above them in honor but weak compared to them.

On my server, our strongest is a knight lv. 71 at 53K BR VIP lv. 9 but Honor wise he is only #9 on page 2.

so what that means is any of the Top 8 he can beat up and gain 200 honor any time he want.

what happened is this. the top people stay in GB daily to get to where they are at. killing one at a time.

but because he don't go to GB every day and skip out on some days. his honor is not as high. but when he do go, he can catch up easily because any people higher honor than him he beat up he gain 200 instantly.

we are not even talking about dryad here.

so on one hand you got people who go daily to gain honor one kill at a time .

while on the other hand you got people that go to BG sometimes and gains 200 pts a kill at a time....

yep...that's how it works..
          This is called, "playing spoiler" - he can decimate players who have higher honor titles that have been either getting lucky or inflating his or her honor with little real threat.

VIP 9s can also do some nasty stuff too. They can also help out quite a bit (confirmed allowable to do).

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are level 50+, and have to suicide 10 times, losing 20 honor each time, just to beat Onimad once, and gain 200 honor, aren't you just breaking even ? It might work fine for lower players, but for higher players who lose honor regardless, it seems like an exercise in futility.
            It's actually 10 honor each time, and i think killing a grim reaper and someone with such a huge honor diff than u will actually shoot ur honor up quite a bit despite of the fact that u lost 100 honor to beat him

Comment

just another spoiler again.

for those people who are VIP lv. 9 and low honor. they can suicide 20x and lose 0 honor and then still get a lot with that buff...

i guess it's something. to reward those people who want to spend 5k for that privilege. if they want to do it. they can i guess.

also. just so you know. i saw a VIP 9 Lv. 70 with 70% buff tried to kill the angel and failed. LOL.

so don't try it...yet...lol
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
              X