Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Honor loss in Battle Ground, most annoying.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor loss in Battle Ground, most annoying.

Could just be me.. but when your vip 6 says you lose 50% less honor in defeat during a Battle ground.. why is it so inconsistent.. lose 5 honor to one person.. lose 160 to another. Or even worse, lose 5 to one guy.. then later lost 40 to that same guy. Someone please explain how this works. Thanks

If you lose to someone with lower honor than you, you lose more honor. Vice versa.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

it is a lame feature as a lowbie with tons of dryad blessings can kill you and you lose 400 honor, it should be honor loss consistent with every fight not just honor levels of players when i first hit crusader i lost it same day to this which is just wrong, i also feel that the honor loss should not dive you below crusader level in any shape or form as well

Comment

question for you:how come that newbie got 50% driad?not because you had fun killing him 5 times?
        bg is good as it is,about honor and driad.

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
          it is a lame feature as a lowbie with tons of dryad blessings can kill you and you lose 400 honor, it should be honor loss consistent with every fight not just honor levels of players when i first hit crusader i lost it same day to this which is just wrong, i also feel that the honor loss should not dive you below crusader level in any shape or form as well
          Why is it lame.. because someone enjoyed killing them multiple times so they go the dryad.. maybe even you... so they come for revenge??? Not lame.. kinda justified actually if you think about it.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I think it would be far better if you simply lost honor for attacking players 5 levels or more lower than you.

However, fixing the level limits in BG would be better.
            Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
            NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Forget about it... once the level difference above 10 levels, its not likely a lowbie can own a high player even he is at 100% dryad blessing.

1st point, there is always a party chat to scream out or an alternate to counter, when you realise someone dryad is high. One win for him = dryad gone.

2nd point, how many times required, battle time including respawn time, in order to gain 100% bless?

3rd point, 100% bless is it able to win? For example, lvl 50 against 40 with a stun skill will buy the 50s 3 more free hits. Count it. 3 free hits.
              oh~~... forgot to mention.. if the battle last longer (which it mostly will be since everyone hp is so high), then he will be able to use 2x stun.
              That makes it... 6 free hits

4th point, you cannot click on someone who just came out of battle. When he noticed you are beside him, he run, you will never catch him. Chase? Other will click on you and clear you 100% blessing, no worries.

Conclusion is.... Wartune is a game designed which when a player difference in 10 levels, there will be most likely no chance for them to win. Unless you are super weak in your high levels.. that is.

But that does not apply for such as, 35 against 45, its about the standardised 30s, 40s, 50s.

For example, 30s can't possibly win against the 40s because of the new troops, Grphon against Knights or Angels? Not likely.
              40s can't possible win against the 50s. Because of the stun skill.

Its not about the honour lost, its about the match. Unfair.. imbalance.. no fun.. ask 10 players 9 will give you this kind of "typical" answer

We are just waiting here whether the new patch coming will improve the match or not.
              Last edited by MerlinaBayfew; 01-17-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

it's possible to get 100% easily, also if you are not carrying crystals then you can catch them or atleast keep close to them and get them in the end

Comment

let me ask u a question just because there are super athletes out there and because of them competition is becoming onesided should we consider banning them to make games more competitive? for example imagine tennis world without likes of pete sampras , roger federar, etc .. or basketball without michel jordan..

let me tell u guys this much.. i play the game fair and square and i am ranked 50 times above my level ranking and am currently on lvl 48 archer.. with as good stats as non casheir can get and who misses most of the world boss and battle grounds as timings of them are not suitable .. yet.. i am stronger among my peer group and will work to be stronger .. i an elite warrior and need another 2k honor to become crusader.. and i did that without hunting down lowbiees .. may be killed a few by mistake but never killed them for sake of honor.. ..

the point of my ramblings is .. u r what u make urself ... not every one have the same capacities so does the game classes.. if they are the same then game becomes boring.. i believe atleast till now this game has interesting features which will keep u occupied for good time Stop whining if u have some thing constructive then go ahead and post some thing if u wanna whine go some where else

Pardon my english .. i am not from proper english background hence lot of mistakes and errors

Comment

to me its ok , very unfair if u farm lowbie and they cant do anything isnt it ?

but the current 100% dryad max kinda too overpowered xD
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                    U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                      to me its ok , very unfair if u farm lowbie and they cant do anything isnt it ?

but the current 100% dryad max kinda too overpowered xD
                      Well...
                      but it still our own fault that they get 100% Dryad~~
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

Too bad for non cashers under 50, 100% Dryad means nothing to level 60+ cashers....
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Too bad for non cashers under 50, 100% Dryad means nothing to level 60+ cashers....
                          So u say a poor guy killed 10 times to get 100 dyrad gets one kill is too much :O.. lol nice justice

Comment

Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                            So u say a poor guy killed 10 times to get 100 dyrad gets one kill is too much :O.. lol nice justice
                            sometimes lvl 60+ guys suicide 10 times with all equipments and troops taken out just to kill a lvl 70.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                              very much if you lose 200-400 honor pts at once,
                              but all i want to say is just, there's honor, there's pride, dont gain ur honor with throwing away ur pride by killing lowbies

Comment

Working...
                              X