Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

This is a joke....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a joke....

I'm getting tired of searching 30 dims per day for at least an eyeball and not finding a single one in weeks.......actually I only found one eyeball this year and it's not even a rare mine.......

People just waste countless hours for a bunch of balens, like please raise the rate of finding an eyeball because this is ridiculous, it's an eyeball not the holy grail......

Its always hard to find the eye...i just go for the end tower nowadays for res crystals/will crystals.
    Its great when one is found but luck is luck.

I can't get to mad if I dont find one.
    Funny how i DO get mad when I find one say on the 1st or 2nd dim of the night and I already have 3 experts open.
    Really hate deleting them but its a choice to make.
    Most of the time i just delete so I can keep running the end of basic dims.

Comment

This is a joke and especially bad when you find an eyeball and it is empty. When you find an eyeball, it should have a mine in it. Now if we was finding an eyeball in every dim, that would be a different story but we are not.
      Last edited by R262181389; 07-06-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

That's some terrible luck - I've gone several days without a mine, but I've also found 3 in a day, so it's really random, roughly 1 mine in 30 dims over the last several months. Eyeballs have mines approximately half the time, so they're a bit more common. If you haven't found a mine all year, that's pretty crazy.

Comment

When I did dimensions I just did basic ones and searched bottom left bottom right top right no eyeball delete and try again

Comment

Working...
          X