Domain BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain BR

Why do we show higher BR than what our actual BR is in domain? I am around 48 mil, in domain I show around 53 mil which is a 5 mil difference. I know it says it takes highest recorded BR so guess that includes our BR when we pot up but when does it take this BR, weekly, monthly? And this was happening before this patch as well.

You show a higher BR in domain than your actual BR if you ever used buffs from any source, including balen buffs during events, or if you inflated your BR while playing with your setup (some stats give more BR than other stats). Since it is taking balen buffed BR in the highest recorded BR, it's likely taking it instantly.

What was happening before this patch as well?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so cus you have used pots in the past you get this BR?? even when you sign up without them?

Comment

Correct. The dev's solution to the issue of people stripping down prior to registration for super easy wins, while not leaving any other loopholes to trick the system into matching you with much weaker people, was to take the highest BR ever recorded for your character.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I'm sorry, but that's just bull ****. BR manipulation has been a part of this game since it's inception. There are events that ENCOURAGE US to altar our BR to win. So, because the smaller ones complained, those of us in the middle are just as skrewed. So, the only other option I see is to bracket this by whatever stewpit br your devs say we have, I'm facing Arly, Tayton, AbbyGirl and the rest of the Whales, but I can't even begin to beat them, so how is this fair?
          LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

This is my domain, as it has been since the devs decided to be "fair". Aphrodite 92 mill, Rommie 108 mill, me @ 71 (NOT my br) Chastity 87 mill, Merrianne 104 Mill, Arly 148 mill, Snowl 102 mill, Adam 75 mill, Donee 93 mill, Terracina 113 mill, Lord Nevvin 84 mill, fuey 97 mill

This is what I have faced DAILY since the brilliant idea to take some stupid br that is in NO way shape or form an accurate battle rating. PERIOD.

So, my question to you is: when does the game become fair to those of us in the middle?

Comment

Domain does inflate your BR somehow - I always show up at a higher level than I've ever actually reached, so it's not clear where it comes from. It's always been that way for me, but I assume it affects everyone roughly equally, so it should balance out.

Comment

Not when those ABOVE YOU, are inflated as well. I have no prayer in Hades of beating the whales I am set against. Inflation or not. The devs pucked this up.

Comment

i'm with bremmie on this 1. I'm 30.3 mil in battle rating ranking and in Domain they put me at 46.6 mil, like if that makes any sense at all even potted up its no more then 34-35 mil

Comment

and to make it more fair for the little guys I had bj501 in my group and he is 85mil so lets see where this will get you in a fair fight

Comment

should have though it thru befor complaining about domain now they fixed it and you get what you complained fixed sorry if they still match u with biggies those who complained should have though it through first for this is exactly what you get

Comment

Originally posted by karacks View Post
                        i'm with bremmie on this 1. I'm 30.3 mil in battle rating ranking and in Domain they put me at 46.6 mil, like if that makes any sense at all even potted up its no more then 34-35 mil
                        Do you use the balen buffs in events? Would that account for the leap?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          You show a higher BR in domain than your actual BR if you ever used buffs from any source, including balen buffs during events, or if you inflated your BR while playing with your setup (some stats give more BR than other stats). Since it is taking balen buffed BR in the highest recorded BR, it's likely taking it instantly.

What was happening before this patch as well?
                          I started an alt just before xmas17........ I've NEVER used Any pots/scrolls or balen buffs, ?Yet still my BR was inflated hugely by 25% going from 7m to 10m. System is BROKEN and allways will be like the rest of the game. I think the issue has something todo with Dragonchant or non other related coding issue rather than just pots/scrolls used in the past.
                          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Correct. The dev's solution to the issue of people stripping down prior to registration for super easy wins, while not leaving any other loopholes to trick the system into matching you with much weaker people, was to take the highest BR ever recorded for your character.
                            ok can i aske why nothing whas done then dide for tok, would love replaces ms whit tok agin and no can strip for it so all whinners on forum get real and fair challengers like ther talk talk about and all would be happy agin.

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                              should have though it thru befor complaining about domain now they fixed it and you get what you complained fixed sorry if they still match u with biggies those who complained should have though it through first for this is exactly what you get
                              REALLY?? Do you think it's US in the middle that were complaining? Stop and think before saying something so goofy! The LITTLE ones griped and pitched a fit because some were stripping down to altar BR and THEY got shafted. NOW, It's those of us in the MIDDLE that are getting the shaft. SMDH

Comment

Working...
                              X