Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add a dmg timer to domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    ppl dun forget miranda is perfect
    Yes we forget she is top nodge got her 2 wp's maxed and knows everything ...how ever she still needs the normal materials so plays with her wp's in the lower bracket

and she calculates in of course that the people besides her never uses scrolls etc that boost there br's up So there all same strength but hers are more superior cause she only 1 who build them correct ....oh my its killing me laughing tummy hurts
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      No Memorylane fights stop on a timer already at i think round 8 min so you have 2 min spare before next battle when timer decides you win.

What you could suggest is to make the lower bracket of the 2 willpower free, so the smaller players can still gain rewards and battle without facing players with 2 or 3 wp's in it....
      and if players who got wp's as well still want to do the lower bracket then they can only use normal eudeamons .
      If the devs could do that, they could also lock in the BR of the team being used to fight in Eud Dom and we wouldn't have any further issues with BR display in matches, but with auto registration a thing now, I don't see that ever happening. Having a willpower doesn't mean you no longer need the rewards from the lower bracket, and a new willpower is weaker than most euds.

I think understand where miranda is coming from. The fights are long because neither side is doing enough damage to the other side - that's a pretty obvious assumption. This will be an issue now because we should be fighting people around our BR, so very close matches, which means longer fights, with or without willpowers, which is why most people prefer to not fight people super close to their own BR. It's not always about who wins, but how long it takes to finish the fight. Now that most are forced to have close match fights, we need to think a little more strategically. Find the reason for the fight taking forever, and build a team that counters that - such as killing a witch before it can heal - and the time it takes to finish a fight reduces.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

If the devs could do that, they could also lock in the BR of the team being used to fight in Eud Dom and we wouldn't have any further issues with BR display in matches, but with auto registration a thing now, I don't see that ever happening. Having a willpower doesn't mean you no longer need the rewards from the lower bracket, and a new willpower is weaker than most euds.

lock in BR and set Eude/Willpower team , even with auto register would be fine, if none can change the team after, None will set the lowest Willpowers and Eudes for registration.
        Last edited by Seidr1; 07-29-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Toon Br and team of eudamons/cq will powers br , i do not think you can compare that, that is why the whole highest Br ever recorded is already a failure if you boost your toon for example in hero trial you totally screwed after cause it will not reflect the strength/ power of yr will powers and or eudamons.

Secondly you can not target a witch for example you only have control on the skill set of the eudamon or wp you put as leader. and must hope that the choosen skills on the other eudamons/ will powers will hit the witch first. without the witch ya dead fast if opponent got 1 so miranda's story already does not count up.

To make a will power you need already 2 of the same eudamons of each class needed otherwise it will not allow you to make 1. So you can use those for the lower bracket.

If they can lock in highest Br ever recorded then they should as well be able to record the eudamon/will power br set on moment of registering and locking in those eudamons/ will powers on that same moment as Seidr1 as well suggest above.

Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post

lock in BR and set Eude/Willpower team , even with auto register would be fine, if none can change the team after, None will set the lowest Willpowers and Eudes for registration.
            The reason why that won't work with auto registration is you wouldn't be able to use those locked in euds to make willpowers, just like you can't use them when they are on patrol and whatnot. You would have to remember to deselect auto registration for the following day, but the whole reason for auto registration is for people who aren't online during the registration period. Not a huge deal for most people most of the time, but people do get cranky about missing a day of Eud Dom for any reason.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

you have to register every day and since you need 2 eudamons of both class's to be able to use 1 to make a willpower it would work, and yes a bit of normal human thinking of disabling auto select would be normal thing if people can not even use the brains to think...... and for people who are not online during the registration period just gonna have to miss a day when they wanna change there stuff in it . As you say its not a hugh deal.... counts as well for some human interaction and doing things ya self

Most normal people have a memory system in there brain that can remember to switch on and off the auto select button
              And people appear to get more cranky from stuff that do not work or are glitching or in there eye's take to long etc.

Secondly to get back to the base part, players who do not have the 15 extra min to be at start of the registration period after it ends basically are in the wrong time zone and should play on a server closer to the time zone they are normally in them self.
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-29-2018, 02:46 PM. Reason: checking typing errors
              Theonlyghost

Comment

Are fights so long that they are running into the next fight? If not, we may just be told that's why there's a 10 minute gap between fights. If it does run into the next fight, then we can forward a suggestion to make sure the fights ends at least a minute before the next fight is set to begin. Other than that.. I'm not seeing much support for a timer.
                Fights end at 6 minutes. Not sure how the winner is chosen. Assuming either dps or random chance.

Its only a problem vs closely matched teams. Most matches end fairly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post

Fights end at 6 minutes. Not sure how the winner is chosen. Assuming either dps or random chance.

Its only a problem vs closely matched teams. Most matches end fairly quickly.
                  Thank you. I've never had a long or a close fight. I went from being squished by strippers three to five times my size to the game thinking I'm gaining millions of BR every other day so it's putting me in a much higher bracket than I should be in, and the only time I earn higher than last place rewards is if no one else shows up.

Fights that go to time are suppose to be determined by which side did the most damage, with the win going to the higher BR in the event of a tie. Some have argued that this isn't always true, but it would require a video with running calculators for both sides to contest it.

I don't see the time on fights being adjusted unless they reduce the time between fights.

Comment

Are fights so long that they are running into the next fight? If not, we may just be told that's why there's a 10 minute gap between fights. If it does run into the next fight, then we can forward a suggestion to make sure the fights ends at least a minute before the next fight is set to begin. Other than that.. I'm not seeing much support for a timer.
                    Sometimes im not sure if you are serious or trying to wind up ppl, i told you earlier "DMG timer" like arena, think you need to start playing the game you barely know anything about it for real.
                    Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

I dont know if it means anything to you guys,
                      but i know why the game registered all players with much higher br.
                      I noticed it happen in action by testing it to check how and when it occurs.
                      It has to do with dragonchant mode and normal mode.
                      When the player is in normal mode and presses the button to switch in dragonchant,
                      for a fraction of second, the game is boosting your br to much higher values and suddenly reduces to your actual br. This is the inflation of br we all talked about in another thread.
                      You can test this guys and pay attention to the BR values when switching from normal to dragonchant. Use can also use your boosts such as potions and scrolls and test it how much high value the BR gets. It will probably reach your registered BR in Eud domain.

MemoryLane, You can pass that info to the Dev team to figure out how to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
                        I dont know if it means anything to you guys,
                        but i know why the game registered all players with much higher br.
                        I noticed it happen in action by testing it to check how and when it occurs.
                        It has to do with dragonchant mode and normal mode.
                        When the player is in normal mode and presses the button to switch in dragonchant,
                        for a fraction of second, the game is boosting your br to much higher values and suddenly reduces to your actual br. This is the inflation of br we all talked about in another thread.
                        You can test this guys and pay attention to the BR values when switching from normal to dragonchant. Use can also use your boosts such as potions and scrolls and test it how much high value the BR gets. It will probably reach your registered BR in Eud domain.

MemoryLane, You can pass that info to the Dev team to figure out how to fix it
                        Thats true i noticed that too.
                        Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by shaher1975 View Post

Thats true i noticed that too.
                          As a matter of fact here is a small demonstration video i made a few days earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc5viqTTH8I&t=

Also a screenshot of Eud domain matchups which shows the BR i had my player registered the next day after demonstrating the bug in the video.

The devs i believe are already aware of this because i have already spoken to MemoryLane about that issue.
                          Also same thing can happen in Athena Wars, where some party slots adds to your BR.
                          Last edited by Nevermemos2; 09-14-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X