shop limits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop limits

can't they raise the limits or remove the limits and let us buy what we want and how much we can?

for some stuff in this game i can spend whole year and still have stuff left . some things are just to low like 20 smeltstones a day

Trust me, I would love to find the "genius" responsible for such a thing since 5.1 and have just five minutes with him/her with a phone book close by in a locked room.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

and then? you end up with 1page left? xD got almost maxxed out guild contri.... starting to buy junk to stay able to donate ton's of gold to the guild as all the events take big chunk out of guild wealth expecially that castle war with the mighty usefull rewards *vomit*

Comment

Anything to get all my pent up energy onto the one who came up with these limits in the first place. If I got one page left then I am not using the full potential of the phone book.

As a result of these limits, I haven't participated in any thing because I believe in buying bulk (and to my heart's content), not in pieces.

Comment

makes no sence let ppl spend what they can... starting to miss the old day's with the fun events more free stuff like clothing sets etc.. missing the old guild events. dun like this 8bit pvp games they put in back ..castle war and titan war are just rubish... imp war kinda fun cus you need to work in it the only parts i hate is 1: if opponent is from start on like 5-7K points behind and not able to recover they keep trying and that way wasting time 2: points come in annoying slowly

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
            makes no sence let ppl spend what they can... starting to miss the old day's with the fun events more free stuff like clothing sets etc.. missing the old guild events. dun like this 8bit pvp games they put in back ..castle war and titan war are just rubish... imp war kinda fun cus you need to work in it the only parts i hate is 1: if opponent is from start on like 5-7K points behind and not able to recover they keep trying and that way wasting time 2: points come in annoying slowly
            That is cause the points count for ranking as well when guilds got same amount of wins ...So yes of course they will keep trying to gain a few more points and will try to do a dig for some rewards.
            So for that team that is lot lower on points its not a lost of time it is try to get as much points as possible before A) the opponent gets max points or B) time runs out.

You can not blame them for doing that
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

a well i hope the dev's raise those buy limits almost maxed out on contri to guild

Comment

think they prefer to keep stuck on the limits we have now then please the players with allowing to buy more

Comment

Shouldn't have limits in the first place. Was great before 5.7.

Comment

true meikura a well the lollypop's prefer to open up new servers then smooth the gameplay etc etc

Comment

5.7 brought in the limits that had many go "why fix if it wasn't broken in the first place", including myself. For the patches that followed, I had tried to endure this change. However, when the surplus of currency exceeded the limits available, I had stopped doing things/events (literally, there was no point).

Comment

the day they change the shop limits is the day we don't need the materials hahahahhaa

Comment

Just started. Looks like you cant even spit in this game without spending a lot. Way too greedy and expensive. Just going back to Dragon Awaken.

Comment

Don't forget the ridiculous limit of being able to exchange for 700 Hurricane Steed card shards per day; yet it only takes 20 to synthesize a permanent non-recyclable mount.

Comment

Working...
                            X