wil ther make pvp fair agin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wil ther make pvp fair agin?

is ther chance in hell that give knight gaurd rune like most other version or is knight bund to be weakst link in pvp like ares? realy why do knight get turn up aginst 2 class whit a sheld who can not be remove? pls changes it so pvp is fair agin or go back to good old class wars.

1v1, knight has the advantage over both archer and mage.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post
      1v1, knight has the advantage over both archer and mage.
      pls tell me that it is becuse ther is no advance gaurd rune can not be remove if knight go def build all sheld can be remove so ther is advance, mage aoe attack is 2x stronger then knight aoe so it is ther? come pls tell ther advance is not on skill it not whit rune ther is advance i dont se it any wear, i only se knight as weakst class of all 3 by miles.

Comment

I'm a mage, and I can assure you that knights are the most dangerous class to fight.

1) They have 10% more hp than mages/archers
        2) Damage output is significantly higher
        3) Delphic attack also guarantees removal of a buff
        4) Can effectively have infinite sylph - can stay in sylph form far longer than any other class

Yes, knights don't have guardian rune, however they do have the purge rune (which archers lack)...

Comment

1. the 10% more hp whas from each time you lvl up from 1 to 80 it iis realy nothing now think it is about 160hp in all

2. i would happy give away my dps and get the mage/archer dps damage for my aoe to be 2x higher.

3. dps from knight dont remove any thing who told you that liar?

4. no knight can not stay longer then any other in sylph

ok we trade you get purge rune and we knights get guard rune you lose gaurd rune se that you wil prefer.

Comment

1) 10% hp sill exists. mage/archer get 20%, knights gets 30%
            2) knight aoe + passive trigger does more damage than mage aoe, though still less than archer aoe + passives
            3) I did not say dps - I said delphic... the knight 100 rage attack dispells 1 buff from the terget.
            4) Knight last far longer in sylph - it's a proven fact. I'll wait while you look at your passives, and realise you have one that gives a lot of awakening points... (if you don't have this, that's your problem)

Another factor is that the knight rage passive gives 3x the rage the age passive give. This can be a massive advantage... not only do they naturally have higher damage, but they can also use the skills far more...

I've played all 3 classes, and overall knights are by far the easiest to kill with (1v1).

Comment

From my experience, and pre-Knighthood, Knights were a force to be reckoned with. First, because they have a reflect (again, pre-KH) that can be a difference maker once it connects against a person who hits heavy, like an archer. Their bleed type skill (not rune) can stack up to 5 to suck out the HP out of both if they (archer and mage) do not have any recovery going. And for those want to be excessively annoying, they have a shield that takes about 30% of their max HP to absorb, which can save their bacon in a pinch and tick off others who are trying to kill them off.

KH kind of changed the aspect of such. Then again, it changed a lot of things on the other classes as well. The skills that many of us grew accustomed to, we have to find new ways to get a competitive edge over our adversary; Titans supplement this, when obtained and placed correctly.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meikura001, yes, pre-KH was a completely different world, though more balanced overall in my opinion.

Mages still lacked single target damage, as they still do, though that was countered somewhat by them being the kings/queens of group fights, however even that distinction is now lost to mages since archers far exceed the damage mages can do to groups and even knights can out damage them 20% of the time.

All things being even, a knight will almost always win against an archer or mage and an archer over a mage, however many other factors come into play, and the biggest influence is the plkayer's skill. Unfortunately, there are other random things that can mkae you lose, regardless of how you play...

1) Broken reflect... hit them for 2m, get 10m reflect...
                2) Broken bleed... specter hits you for 2-300k, get a 3m bleed. With some people I'm more scared of their specter than of them....
                3) Infinite rage drain from mages... rare, but damn annoying when it triggers every round
                4) Infinite stun... nothing you can do when you end up stunned for the entire fight
                5) Other random events/glitches (including lag)

Comment

agin knight has no skill ther remove buff only clas who can remove buff is mage pasive omg knight skill remove nothing so clear you just troll.

and now knight dont win aginst mage or archer if ther has just 5% brain ther easy beat knights whit 10mil+ br whit only gaurd rune, but agin you never play knight so dont know any thing i has play all 3 class and knight weakkst, Archer strongst, but Mages realy close whit ther crazy passive who can steal aweaking, remove buff and add a sheld all thing on same turn.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                    agin knight has no skill ther remove buff only clas who can remove buff is mage pasive omg knight skill remove nothing so clear you just troll.
                    You obviously know nothing about this game - you are showing a complete ignorance of it.

All 3 classes have the ability to dispel buffs.

Mage: atk branch, Mana Miracle - 35% chance to remove 1 buff (%age applies to each target hit)
                    Knight: atk branch, Decide - 750% damage and removes 1 buff (single target)
                    Archer: def branch, Sonic Blast - 210% damage and removes 3 buffs (entire group)

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                    and now knight dont win aginst mage or archer if ther has just 5% brain ther easy beat knights whit 10mil+ br whit only gaurd rune, but agin you never play knight so dont know any thing i has play all 3 class and knight weakkst, Archer strongst, but Mages realy close whit ther crazy passive who can steal aweaking, remove buff and add a sheld all thing on same turn.
                    If you lose to a mage as a knight, it's purely because you are less skilful than they are - you have almost all the advantages (or in some cases, random chance - reflects, stun, etc.).

Awakening: mage can drain 500/turn, but knight gains 800/turn (both 20%)
                    HP: 10% advantage to the knight
                    Damage: Knight deals significantly more damage.

Mage shield? Countered by the knight damage passive.

Debuff: Mage has 35% chance - up to luck how effective this will be. Knight can control the timing. Mage one if free and works on all atks, so an advantage to the mage here.
                    Guardian Rune: Mage advantage

Overall the knight has a significant advantage over the mage, even factoring in the guardian rune.

As for Knight vs Archer...

Knight deals more damage.
                    Knight takes less damage.
                    Knight has a significant awakening advantage (unless you run def knight with it's 3k drain, then it's the archer's advantage, but at the cost of the above becoming much bigger)

The only advantages the archer has is AOE and guardian rune, and they fall far short of countering the knight advantages.

Comment

if your losing to a mage its because you need to work on your toon

Comment

i still agree the knight should have the guard rune too, the main reason that mages/archers got the rune was that knights had so many shields skills and talent this is no longer the way

Comment

Originally posted by anna11 View Post
                          i still agree the knight should have the guard rune too, the main reason that mages/archers got the rune was that knights had so many shields skills and talent this is no longer the way
                          Knights already have he advantage, even without it; simply letting them have the guardian rune will simply just increase the imbalance. As for shields, knight can have them if they choose to... they just lose a lot of damage as a result.

If you want knights to get the guardian rune, the first step will be to create equality amongst the classes, but given how long they have le the imbalance last already, it's unlikely to ever happen.

Comment

Come on people the Guardian rune is the most unfair advantage in the game and I'm not surprised mages and archers are defending this. Guardian ruin is the deciding factor in most PVP battles if the opponent knows how to place titans and use the guardian ruin. With the amount of buffs now purge is basically useless removing 3 random buffs honestly doesn't do a lot unless you are lucky. Then we move onto dragon chant here all skills are equal depending on which talisman sets you choose and skill set but the choice is there as a personal one. Except for the fact 2 classes have the ability to shield with guardian ruins except for the knight and again with the amount of buffs in dragon chant purge ruin is like spitting on a fire. Options remove guardian and purge ruin or give knights guardian ruin

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                              if your losing to a mage its because you need to work on your toon
                              lol pls tell me how to beat mages, nearly every time i fight them ther has gaurd rune up can not be remove ther passive to remove my buff and steal aweaking procs like crazy so keep lose turn try go sylph, and keep lose any titan buff.

Comment

Working...
                              X