Eudo Domain registration system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudo Domain registration system

The new registration system really has a big flow.

I am showing with a BR 20 mill ABOVE my real BR.
    As a result I am facing people with almost twice my BR who have way higher eudaemons. I don't see how this is going to help. On the contrary, it means I get the smallest reward daily and it is just increasing the gap.
    Last edited by Melanippe; 07-18-2018, 12:25 AM.

And btw

You can't HIDE your BR in Eudaemon Domain, nice try though.
    You are obviously The Shown BR, since you are on your server "Naked" that doesn't work but good try to make it look like you are in the wrong category
    Last edited by Irwanwtn; 07-18-2018, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Irwanwtn if you look to all other ppl in cross-server rankinglist, you will see, that none show the gear, it is just a display error, Melanippe is NOT hiding anything

Comment

Agree seen this also after last patch eudaemon domain register you with fake br, bigger than you're br... SS created right now , when seen this post i checked and made SS.

Edit: well tomorow maintenance will fix this.

3. Fixed the issue in which some players' battle ratings were incorrectly displayed in the Eudaemon Domain.
        Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 07-18-2018, 09:30 AM.
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

3m is not 20m
          Wartune R2-S219 / Archer / Legends

Comment

hi all my br is 57million in the cross server rankings. in domain ever since they revamp the matching system my br is 65million I think it so they can split all the top players into different domains and we wont say anything about it like melinppe say I facing the very top guyz with over 100 million br daily so minimum rewards .yesterday was first day were all the domain was 60+ million so it can be matched fairly but will give it another week to see if its a one off.

Comment

well my br bracket shows lowest as 42 mill and highest is 80 mill double every 1 elses br wow that's realy fair isn't it hope the fix in maintenance shows this

Comment

in other post was told that the new system for br and registration euddomain keep your highest meassured br so if you potted up like a mil so from 42mil to 43mil it keeps till you have higher br this 43 mil in domain

Comment

Originally posted by Irwanwtn View Post
                  And btw

You can't HIDE your BR in Eudaemon Domain, nice try though.
                  You are obviously The Shown BR, since you are on your server "Naked" that doesn't work but good try to make it look like you are in the wrong category
                  Where do u see I am naked? and what would be the point of making a post about this if I was cheating? *SHRUGS*

Thank you Seidr1, good to see some have brains.........
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Melanippe; 07-21-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

And btw, still not fixed after maintenance sadly... I am still in bracket with people that i cannot possibly beat, with 36 mill BR
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Melanippe View Post
                      The new registration system really has a big flow.

I am showing with a BR 20 mill ABOVE my real BR.
                      As a result I am facing people with almost twice my BR who have way higher eudaemons. I don't see how this is going to help. On the contrary, it means I get the smallest reward daily and it is just increasing the gap.
                      this is the other topic about it Melanippe they changed the system its now highest ever recorded....

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...omain-matching
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                      X