Titan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan

I was told to get a Titan, I need Iron Will? How do I get Iron Will?

You can gain titan skills by doing Titan Temple after becoming Knighthood.

Titan Temple can be found in cloud city near Lords trial and Dreamland.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      You can gain titan skills by doing Titan Temple after becoming Knighthood.

Titan Temple can be found in cloud city near Lords trial and Dreamland.
      For new KH players Titan Temple its imposible to beat even stage 1, once theyr shield goes off they die, i have an new KH in guild 14 mil BR, he wants animation stones but nowdays only place to get them is TT, wich for him is imposible.
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Many of the hot events drop animation stones now. Titan Temple isn't the only place to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRavenwolf View Post
          I was told to get a Titan, I need Iron Will? How do I get Iron Will?
          After collecting enough animation stones to use on Animation tab under Titan you get to choose the Titan you want. This process takes a while to get enough to get them all but as you grow you can do better in Titan Temple and gain even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

After collecting enough animation stones to use on Animation tab under Titan you get to choose the Titan you want. This process takes a while to get enough to get them all but as you grow you can do better in Titan Temple and gain even more.
            What a load of tosh. There is no br cap for the top 100. They get stronger while you do too. If you have started the game within the last year you have NO chance of progressing unless you spend £$1m !!

DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
            X