Poison Arrow change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison Arrow change

Poison arrow instead of it doing damage over time it blocks all incoming healing even those of the passive dodge heals/hit heals and from astrals. It only lasts at max 3 rounds and I'm sure whatever knight is going to whine about this will be able to fully block/dodge/hit heal to full while we spend the next 5 turns gaining the 25 rage to use the skill again.

Something to think about developers, maybe poison arrow might get put on someone's HOT bar one day

I dont have much use for poison arrow. except maybe gain access to another skill

Comment

What 25 rage for archers takes only 3-5 rounds max, depends upon how much they crit(which in my opinion is way too much)

Comment

not gonna happen cause its not there in the chinese version so its obviously not gonna happen here until it happens over there
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

How does poison work anyway? It says "Deals 64% damage to a random single enemy; reduces hp by 64% of physical damage; lasts 3 turns"

When it says 'reduces hp by 64% of physical damage" Does that mean your p.atk or how much damage you inflict upon your target at the time of execution?

Oh and it only eats 20 Rage not 25.
          Last edited by R23713037; 01-21-2013, 06:26 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by R23713037 View Post
            How does poison work anyway? It says "Deals 64% damage to a random single enemy; reduces hp by 64% of physical damage; lasts 3 turns"

When it says 'reduces hp by 64% of physical damage" Does that mean your p.atk or how much damage you inflict upon your target at the time of execution?

Oh and it only eats 20 Rage not 25.
            The poison adds bleed effect to u based on 64% damage

so first it deals 64% of ur normal physical damage lets say u deal ur opponent 1k damage so 1k - 36% = 640 right

u deal ur opponent 640 damage and then contently deal the same damage every turn well thats what i think

Please check with an archer for actual fact
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X