moon drake mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moon drake mount

will the devs ever make the moon drake mount were we can recycle it for beast souls its been a while now and we still are waiting to recycle them

Is Moon Drake the last mount waiting to be made recyclable?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Is Moon Drake the last mount waiting to be made recyclable?
      The Anniversary Macaw is not recyclable either. I don't get this, if they will eventually make it recyclable, why not make it recyclable right away? Do they have to have enough people complain about it then they make it recyclable?

Comment

they will do in few months

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

The Anniversary Macaw is not recyclable either. I don't get this, if they will eventually make it recyclable, why not make it recyclable right away? Do they have to have enough people complain about it then they make it recyclable?
          Thank you.

Non-recyclable mounts was to slow the beast souls down a touch, as those are the mounts that usually give huge amounts of them. They've since made that practice pointless by having these exchange events give a bunch of mounts, which in turn gives us many beast souls. Hopefully the devs will understand that point and stop giving non-recyclable mounts in the future.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

doubt it off topic why they still greedy on their 6th anniversary? title for 550 emblems why not hand something out to celebrate all need ton's of stuff

Comment

And speaking of titles, that 6th year hero title only gives patk/matk +1000 accounting for about 5k br increase. I suggest that once you get enough anniv emblems, to exchange for the clothing set first (passion of wartune title) as it gives more stats. I believe this is a better trade off for your 550 emblems.

Comment

The emerald hippo also can't be recycled. If they want to keep doing this to mounts, they need to do something about the inventory space which they need to do something about anyways regardless. I currently have 5 spots taken up by mounts that can't be recycled.

Comment

There's also the Easter Bunny that still says it can't be recycled, at least as of yesterday when i last checked.

Comment

The March Hare mount is also non=recyclable
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I think 2months ago, developer unlock those non-recyclable mounts and make it recycled. Unannounced i think. I'm able to recycle those.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                        I think 2months ago, developer unlock those non-recyclable mounts and make it recycled. Unannounced i think. I'm able to recycle those.
                        Which mounts are you talking about? Moon Drake and March Hare are not able to be recycled yet.

Comment

both the moon drake and march hare cant be recycled and now the anniversary macaw mount is another one they added that cant be recycled

Comment

the pink mount that all could get with christmas time is recyclable since june(might bin earlier even) so basically ya keep them 6 month in your vault (guild vault) then they normally can be recycled
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Ghost is right about time. Many of the ones that can't be recycled have flipped over in 5-6 months. You just have to wait it out and keep checking from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                              X