Gift Pile Amounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Pile Amounts

Can we plz ask the devs that the gift piles amounts be raised plz cuz at mo 40 isn't enough and with limits on holiday blessings some of us need these gift piles

specialy during these special events (xmas new year thanksgiving valentines easter anniversary events) and any other special holidays in devs calander
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-14-2018, 04:48 AM.

seems like they make rate lower now just 1 or 2 piles that give 9 orso

Comment

I mean.. they reduced the number of gift piles to 40 because people were saying it takes too long to collect 100. It's almost impossible to get a suggestion approved by the devs that would revert back to something that many people asked to be changed.

I thought you were going to suggest something like increasing the number of available blessing potions to something more reasonable given how many servers are merged together. Or, making it so the available amount refreshes daily, to justify running that sale for a week. Or a solution to the super low limit that I wouldn't have thought of.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I mean.. they reduced the number of gift piles to 40 because people were saying it takes too long to collect 100. It's almost impossible to get a suggestion approved by the devs that would revert back to something that many people asked to be changed.

I thought you were going to suggest something like increasing the number of available blessing potions to something more reasonable given how many servers are merged together. Or, making it so the available amount refreshes daily, to justify running that sale for a week. Or a solution to the super low limit that I wouldn't have thought of.
        MemoryLane if u actualy read my first post carefully then u will see I'm only asking for gift piles to be more during special holiday events

gift piles refesh every 30 mins so in 2 and half hrs u collected all 100 so ur statement of ppl not able to collect the full amount is total garbage isn't it

if devs don't wanna raise gift piles for special holiday events and anniversarys then what they must do is close the flash saledown and remove limits of holiday blessings and place in normal balen shop
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-15-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I said nothing about people not being able to collect the gift piles, people had been collecting them for a very long time as they were. What I said was people said it took too long to collect 100 gift piles.

Your post doesn't just ask for an increase of collection attempts during special events, you are suggesting 100 attempts on gift piles because blessing potions are limited, and adding holidays as a side note. That's how it reads. Perhaps some alterations to your suggestion are needed to make sure it's clear would be helpful.

I was still very much hoping to see a suggestion about the blessing potions themselves, which would negate the need for 100 piles based on potions being limited. I mean, there could even be a suggestion to add a gift pile collection boost buff to the cauldron. I'm sure there's a suggestion could be made that's better than going back to 100 piles.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Instead of increasing the amount of gift piles, they should just give 3x the amount like they have been.

On the potions, either remove the limit or have it refresh everyday. On my server and probably the same on most servers, potions are sold out not long after reset.
            Last edited by R262181389; 08-15-2018, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Seems they've gone further, as (correct me please if I'm wrong) we just missed a cycle for the event items that had for some months been letting us get mounts and other rewards.

Seems recently many payouts have gotten smaller, and Hot Events payouts (no more level 5 Divinity Souls bonus, for example) have actually gone away.

Comment

We did not miss a cycle. What we have been seeing is the devs testing various different styles of special events along with the rewards those events should give. Right now, they are testing a few pieces of clothing and various items in a smaller hot event exchange with the special item included in normal gift piles. This may change for the next round, or we might see it run a few times, I suppose it will depend on overall feedback and backend statistics.

Comment

I'm perhaps being premature in saying my initial reaction is the (most recent) previous way this ran was better than what we've had in the last few days, regarding the mounts from items in those gift piles.
                  I've had this echoed a bit in the past few days from guild mates.
                  I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Where I like restraint at least not making everything too rich a payout, or about the cash, choking off the supply too much when other things are being tapered down at the same time may not be the way to go, and I think people felt the previous balance (regarding the gift piles) was just fine, thank you. (Something people weren't complaining about for a change!)

Comment

there is another way: instead of going back to 100 daily collects, devs can raised per x-times more the amount of items obtained. the people who claimed that it´s due to lag factor mostly.
                    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                    Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight
                    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                    Server = US East Server 31
                    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post

there is another way: instead of going back to 100 daily collects, devs can raised per x-times more the amount of items obtained. the people who claimed that it´s due to lag factor mostly.
                      even if they made a cauldren formula that gives x amount more would be better as holiday potions are always sold out

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

even if they made a cauldren formula that gives x amount more would be better as holiday potions are always sold out
                        thank you for your feedback. but i need to clear that when i wrote that i took as reference the mayor changes done on some weekly dungeons such as spire, tara temple or narrandera remains, which were in the begining daily but after updates they become better by the way of focusing 7 days of gaming labor into 1 (without menctioning the saving in terms of playtime, item amount increasing per round and more importantly lagg issues, which are more and more as long you keep playing). Translating this point can work like this: Nowadays in the gift you can get 100 advance henna in 1 attempt, but devs can rise this amount even to 1000 per attempt and at that amount could be more useful for tatto events (considering that the lowest cap goes for 10 times), now aplly the same option to better stuff (in my opinion event items should be raised up to 20 times their current amount per attempt).
                        Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                        Server= S31 US East
                        Class = Knight
                        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                        Server = US East Server 31
                        Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                        Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

making the blessing potions would help and making it so they refresh twice a day would be nice or atless after every reset would help as they sell out to fast befor many players have a chance to buy them if they chose to

Comment

While I agree with the blessing potions, with how much they've decreased a lot of the event rewards for lucky exchange items for example, doing that doesn't help those that don't cash anymore. Why they decreased the event rewards is beyond me. The only ones they haven't really touched are the gem synth rewards amount.

Cauldron benefit would be good, normal henna in the gift piles is pointless so they can take that out.

Comment

The cauldron is a nuisance more than anything else, in my experience.
                              Really, how about removing that and just setting rewards and payouts as if that doesn't exist.
                              The more gimmicks you try to introduce to force a spend, the closer we are to the day people are so jaded they just walk away.
                              So, I don't need more gift piles, but turn back the clock and restore the missing combo of gift piles leading to mounts, please...same kind of payout for the same effort.
                              There are so many novel ways to spend that people aren't doing them anymore.
                              You don't need more of them, you need less, you need to look at what you were doing before 8.X, maybe long before, and restore a structure people enjoyed.
                              If you feel that involves HTML 5, then stop waiting on cost analysis, take the plunge, and see if a better game experience will help stop the loss of players, and help the ones still here to take the game seriously as a going concern.

Decreasing so many rewards so much to try to force spend is an act of desperation, and working so hard to turn off the largest sector of your player community is not the long-term solution to revenue issues.

The "Wartune Cares" slogan has to be about the players, not just the revenues, otherwise you'll keep neither players nor revenues.

Comment

Working...
                              X